• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even without some complex calculations this is a huge outlier though. Atomic Samurai casually cut Haragiri tens of times before he finished his slash. Base Haragiri is faster than sound and that already makes Atomic high hypersonic+

I can understand how underwhelming it feels. Especially when we have characters slicing bullets in half, or someone slicing a man into pieces who moves at the Speed of Sound, and yet the author thinks this is impressive.

I think the problem people have here is that it is being framed as impressive, while it really isn't all that impressive compared to other stuff.

Even without some complex calculations this is a huge outlier though. Atomic Samurai casually cut Haragiri tens of times before he finished his slash. Base Haragiri is faster than sound and that already makes Atomic high hypersonic+
we're aware, yall are just whining for no reason

I can understand how underwhelming it feels. Especially when we have characters slicing bullets in half, or someone slicing a man into pieces who moves at the Speed of Sound, and yet the author thinks this is impressive.

I think the problem people have here is that it is being framed as impressive, while it really isn't all that impressive compared to other stuff.
Murata probably thought it was ftl+

Tbf speed of light was always a webcomic mistranslation and was only chosen because the anon thought it sounded cooler.

The real thing that should be discussed here is whether Garou has grown in power or not. He doesn't seem to have evolved one bit. If he is as strong as before, then AB Bang should also be able to one shot Platinum S, ENW, VFU, AS...

Soooo Saitama is already here ? Is Muruta really gonna skip Sweet Mask's fight? I get he doesn't like the character but to skip his most important involvement this arc, he wouldn't right?

Soooo Saitama is already here ? Is Muruta really gonna skip Sweet Mask's fight? I get he doesn't like the character but to skip his most important involvement this arc, he wouldn't right?
Who will Sweet Mask fight? Awakened Garou? Platinum Sperm? It has to have been skipped, I guess Amai just isn't that strong in the manga (at least without his monster form).

The real thing that should be discussed here is whether Garou has grown in power or not. He doesn't seem to have evolved one bit. If he is as strong as before, then AB Bang should also be able to one shot Platinum S, ENW, VFU, AS...
I don't think he has grown in power. It is just that he regained his consciousness just like in Darkshine fight.

Who will Sweet Mask fight? Awakened Garou? Platinum Sperm? It has to have been skipped, I guess Amai just isn't that strong in the manga (at least without his monster form).
Just upgrade him like everyone else like Murata has done and have him fight Platinum Sperm in his veiny form. Don't like how he's skipping his moment, considering how important it is for his reveal later on in the webcomic.

Just upgrade him like everyone else like Murata has done and have him fight Platinum Sperm in his veiny form. Don't like how he's skipping his moment, considering how important it is for his reveal later on in the webcomic.
DO-S piercing his eye is meant to replace that on a narrative perspective. To the people wondering why he put that regen reveal right there when it was going to revealed on the surface, now we know why: ONE moved the emphasis that the webcomic surface fight gave Amai and his weird abilities to the DO-S fight. I know it's disappointing, but this might be because ONE doesn't want regular Amai to be as strong in the manga. That might be because we now have many s-class heroes who can fight dragons.

We just can't use this time frame and downscale the verse from this. If Garou is like... 200 m/s and considerably faster than your average high dragon, and your average s-class has ******** reaction times, that means...

Average human reaction time > s-class reaction time > average demon reaction time > bullet speed.

We have six different instances of demons casually catching, deflecting and outrunning bullets. If ONE's numbers are legit and we downscale the rest of the verse accordingly, then I could walk to work faster than ONE shotter's bullet could fly there.

Then just possibly better technique/speed.
But it can still be argued that Bang can be downscaled from PS since this version of Garou should be able to take punches from PS and Bang harmed Garou. I am against that though. During a conscious fight, muscles are a lot tenser than during a sleep.

My expectation is 0.0000001 second But Murata had Another Idea himself... We still had Flash vs Garou, So no Problemoo..

I hope enough people complain to Murata about this speed feat so he fixes it to something that regular people can't see, if nothing else.

On the bright side, we get the following speed scaling based on who could react to Garou. Bomb could react to Garou as he pierced through VFU, so he and Bang downscale from Garou's current speed. ENW could react to Garou as well. PS got hit from behind while he was deadly focused on King, so we can't say he got blitzed.

I hope enough people complain to Murata about this speed feat so he fixes it to something that regular people can't see, if nothing else.
Why would you want people to complain to him about it? Murata is not a powerscaler, he just puts things that look impressive. There’s nothing to fix here.

U cant fix what's not broken. There's nothing wrong with what he wrote down
Agree with this

Long time Ago I had a calc from Webcomic Flash vs Garou is near to sub-rel battle and then comes Flash vs Gale and Hellfire wich is give me hope that Monster Garou in Manga can more than Webcomic but... Seems Murata make some Troll before he show the real plan for Flash vs Garou...

Back