• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trying to find the size of Vomited Fuhrer Ugly to calc the area Garou turned to powder (it won't be higher than low 7-B, guaranteed)... has anyone already done that? Because I'm using Bang to find the height, but the only panels with Fuhrer's full body and Bang's head visible are either at weird angles or just small.

ok but for real, why would this garou even fight the heroes after this chapter? I hope it isn't because the heroes egg him on because that would suck compared to Garou's constant pretend villainy cockyness in the webcomic

Hmm... if it turns out Darkshine tanked the carpet bombing, that might change the scaling. I wonder what he's up to right now

I had a chat with someone a few months ago, apparently we make exceptions sometimes if they're more to support the speed.

Question guys if the future G series confirm all the their lasers are light speed how would we move accordingly?
The only other thing supporting it is the water thingy but there’s also something going against it, it bending. I’d say it’s best to wait n see if it’s called LS.

Oh my God. I read this chapter a couple of days ago and knew in advance that it was 0.5 seconds. It was really sad to read this thread and see how everyone wrote about 5 milliseconds and rejoice at the new feat.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean refracts? If that's what you mean then I don't think that's how that works considering air pressure is what split that, which doesn't make any sense for something without mass.

Not just that they also aren't consistently shown as beams
Sorry auto correct,

Those are still beams. Looks like the the star wars gun style. Tbh outside out G4s interference initially they appear to consistently travel straight after being fired.

Tbh outside out G4s interference initially they appear to consistently travel straight after being fired.
They are shown to bend almost as much as they're shown to fire straight. Sometimes they bend twice in the same panel.
Looks like the the star wars gun style
Blasters aren't SoL in canon and in Legends they have varying statements/speed showings.

They are shown to bend almost as much as they're shown to fire straight. Sometimes they bend twice in the same panel.

Blasters aren't SoL in canon and in Legends they have varying statements/speed showings.
I only recall them bending when fired. What other instances?

And oh sorry wasn't aware.

Tbh I don't know why that would make previous speed feats inconsistent.

Garou moved that fast but it doesn't mean it is his limit, everyone else but Metal Bat had been knocked out and the latter was hiding behind a rock, which may have made him unable to clearly see what happened.
Evil Natural Water also noticed and reacted to Garou, and it isn't incredibily faster than the top heroes.
Doesn’t he give atomic trouble? (Water boy)

Idk if anyone's mentioned it already, but am I the only one who thinks ENW is actually who hit PS like that?
I think it gained a big boost in power because it senses killing intent, and Garou showed up really wanting to kill monsters.

Yes, you are the only one who thinks that
But if you look, Platinum Sperm seems to be a bit further back than where Garou punches, and who's actually there at the moment the hit effect appears is Evil Natural Water. Garou looks surprised, too.

I think it's at least ambiguous, and PS doesn't seem actually harmed, just pushed away, which would be consistent with ENW just pushing him out of the way on the way to Garou. It makes more sense to me than Garou barely grazing him, and sending him directly upwards for some reason.
Hy9mi3p.png

And ur just whining. PS was holding back severely otherwise they would have died. His goal was to get them out of the way, not kill them.
why the **** are you so hostile about an opinion lmao. i didn't like the chapter that much, it's freedom of speech i'm allowed to say that without you popping out of nowhere constantly bitching about it. calm your man **** ffs

why the **** are you so hostile about an opinion lmao. i didn't like the chapter that much, it's freedom of speech i'm allowed to say that without you popping out of nowhere constantly bitching about it. calm your man **** ffs
Ur still going? Way to show you’re offended, and I fail to see why you’re mentioning FOS, you’re still whining.
You came in bitching about something so I said you were bitching, I was just giving an “opinion.” “Calm your ****.”

Back