• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Six_Fold Saitama's non-serious punches don't do that kind of thing, so I'm tempted to say yes.

Why is it even an ultimate attack? It's not even stated to be a special attack move of any sorts.

And I'm talking about scaling. Boros should not be stronger than his own trump card.
CSRC is calculated entirely as an assumption and the limit is not clear i.e. you can simply increase csrc power in this case

I mean meteoric burst. Sorry for the confuse.

CSRC is calculated entirely as an assumption and the limit is not clear i.e. you can simply increase csrc in this case

I mean meteoric burst. Sorry for the confuse.
Still tho. Throwing calculations away for a second. The CSRC > Meteoric Burst Boros as the CSRC is his greatest trump card.

@ ByAsura Maybe we should just switch back to the standard 183 petaton calc?

@Six_Fold Saitama's non-serious punches don't do that kind of thing, so I'm tempted to say yes.
Of course, that won't happen, since casual punches can't create wind pressure like serious punches, even if the wind pressure and power are the same. Isn't the comparison here not punch and punch, but wind pressure and punch?

@Emirp I agree.

@Six_Fold Standard punches can create tons of wind pressure, such as the Death Punch against Genos. Also, my point is that they don't do damage at even the scale of the Serious Punch's wind pressure.

Still tho. Throwing calculations away for a second. The CSRC > Meteoric Burst Boros as the CSRC is his greatest trump card.

@ ByAsura Maybe we should just switch back to the standard 183 petaton calc?
I mean, we have no idea at what way CSRC destroy surface exactly. That means there is no bounds set, and in this case, isn't it enough to simply assume CSRC destroy surface with more destructive way?

@Emirp I agree.

@Six_Fold Standard punches can create tons of wind pressure, such as the Death Punch against Genos. Also, my point is that they don't do damage at even the scale of the Serious Punch's wind pressure.
He obviously put more effort into MB Boros than his usual casual punch, so we don't know how strong that punch is.

No bounds doesn't mean you can make one up.

Again, I'm going off the destruction it created.

They don't overlap (that's also circular reasoning), and are completely founded on assumptions.

It's kind of inconsistent and weird. Also, it doesn't seem like an author would think tilting a city-sized space ship is Multi-Continent level. At the very least, though, Boros' attacks far surpass the firepower outputted by his own ship, his subordinates and armoured form, Garou's non monster forms, Orochi, etc.

They don't overlap (that's also circular reasoning), and are completely founded on assumptions.
I am not making circular reasoning.

For example, "because the CSRC is strong, Boros can withstand the wind pressure of the serious punch, so csrc is strong." i don't do that
And what about assume? He actually withstood the attack.

I'm not make claims CSRC is strong in the first. csrc is strong, only that it is strong by feat.

And if a feat and an assumption collide, of course, isn't it correct to choose the assumption that corresponds to the feat?

At the very least, though, Boros' attacks far surpass the firepower outputted by his own ship, his subordinates and armoured form, Garou's non monster forms, Orochi
Why Orochi and his ship tho?

At the very least tho if we wanna lowball, Boros should be High 7-A to 6-C.

He wasn't obliterated by the attack, so you're assuming he's Multi-Continent level. There's the assumption. He could just as easily be 6-A.

As for the circular reasoning, never mind on that part. I misinterpreted your statement about the CSRC. Also, I guess my statement that he can't withstand normal punches was founded on an assumption.
Why Orochi tho?

At the very least tho if we wanna lowball, Boros should be High 7-A to 6-C.
I meant his First Form, but that's kind of irrelevant given scaling.

You missed the edit.

"I meant his First Form, but that's kind of irrelevant given scaling."

We can also reasonably scale him above any Dragon level in the series, but I think their highest feats top out at Mountain level.

He wasn't obliterated by the attack, so you're assuming he's Multi-Continent level. There's the assumption. He could just as easily be 6-A.

As for the circular reasoning, never mind on that part. I misinterpreted your statement about the CSRC. Also, I guess my statement that he can't withstand normal punches was founded on an assumption.

I meant his First Form, but that's kind of irrelevant given scaling.
Um, is that an assumption? If character can withstand an attack, isn't it right to scale into that attack?
Maybe it has something to do with the hit area? Because wind pressure and 6-A are 500 times different If that is wiki standard, I apologize.

The assumption is that Boros scales enough to be High 6-A. He didn't withstand it, he barely survived, and that was only because he's an alien. I don't see why he wouldn't be Continent level.

Surface area is a factor, but I do think the blow on Boros wouldn't fall far behind High 6-A.

The assumption is that Boros scales enough to be High 6-A. He didn't withstand it, he barely survived, and that was only because he's an alien. I don't see why he wouldn't be Continent level.

Surface area is a factor, but I do think the blow on Boros wouldn't fall far behind High 6-A.
Oh, I understand. Durability isn't just about surviving an attack, it's a criterion for being able to fight and perform normal activities after being hit by that attack.
That's what you're trying to say. I think the topic of the conversation was diffrnece each other.
But I thinks he can still get higher values by scaling from just a few hundred teratons. IIRC In the case of a one-shot attack, isn't it 7.5 times the target's durability?

They also cause explosions/shockwaves, though, not just melting damage. It seems very wanked to assume he melts the entire surface, especially since it could just melt one area and flatten the rest (like massive explosions do).

Edit: Reading the manga again, it seems like you guys are mostly off the anime's visuals and applying it to the manga. Boros' energy blasts rarely melt stuff.

Edit 2: One of the other justifications is that it would have scorched the Earth according to a databook statement. If it's scorched, that actually means blackened/burned, not melted.
Vaporization would probably be more likely than melting when it comes to actually destroying the crust with "scorching", but since the crust is being destroyed via a heat based method (you can't actually scorch stone in the literal sense of the word, let alone destroy it in such a manner), I think melting's a good lowball.

Last edited:
Why is Orochi "possibly" relativistic when he blatantly dodges saitamas normal punches
I think it´s because Orochi scales above Geryuganshoop who is also possibly relativistic and we don´t scale people to Saitama´s power since casual Saitama´s power is inconsistent.

I think it´s because Orochi scales above Geryuganshoop who is also possibly relativistic and we don´t scale people to Saitama´s power since casual Saitama´s power is inconsistent.
He specifically says that he won't hold back so he should be using atleast the level of effort he used against boros if not more given that he might have held back against him narratively also how is his power inconsistent

Last edited:
Moreover, it is very strange that the csrc is only 183 petatons. The csrc is actually not completely lost even with the original power(not wind pressure) of the serious punch. But I'm not going to argue that this increases the power of csrc though for now.

Last edited:
Moreover, it is very strange that the csrc is only 183 petatons. The csrc is actually not completely lost even with the original power(not wind pressure) of the serious punch. But I'm not going to argue that this increases the power of csrc though for now.
CSRC is 1586 petatons.

If some of CSRC's energy survived the Serious Punch, that was because Saitama A) underestimated how much energy he needed to cancel CSRC by a little or B) said energy was outside the Serious Punch's area of effect. Since Saitama is normally pretty good at proportioning the power of his punches for his enemies, I think it's B), that also makes sense the way the serious punch and CSRC were fanning out from their respective origin points

So about the whole BOS Genos Mountain feat the current calc assumes standard mountain height and Violent Frag. I found some older calcs that assumed melting and they got low 7-B and vap just makes it 7-B. With that I think there're two ways to update the calc: 1. Update the height of the mountain 2. Use a different method for calcing the destruction. For the height you could try scaling it based of this or this. I also saw a calc were someone assumed the mountains were based off of real ones in the Saitama prefecture since the whole OPM continent is based off of that. For the method of destruction this gives a good shot of how the building and mountain was destroyed prior to this shot. That or just reference Genos' other feats for what values to use.

Back