• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not unless there is reason supporting it.
Because the strength of his punches are wildly inconsistent. And also his serious punch can even vary on strength at times. The serious punch against EC is no where as strong as the one against CARE.

Trying to scale people what is essentially the here's God tier is dumb

He can, considering Saitama used Serious punch on him to make sure nothing was left and it didn't end up falling on a nearby city and wreaking havoc/
102.jpg

So the next CRT could include:

1. Elder Centipede Calc: Scales to Bomb+Bang's combo moves, Rover's durability upscales doubly, Darkshine and Darkshine-level Garou also scale. Maybe some others? I don't know how we're scaling Fuhrer Ugly, since he got chumped by Bang.

a. Would Psykosjet scale? After all, Goo-Orochi took a cross fang dragon slayer fist and took less damage than he did against Atomic and Darkshine's attacks. If we count this as 7-B, then Psykosjet, Atomic, Drive Knight, Genos and current PPP would all be 7-B as well. Promoted Rook would be "at least 7-B".

2. Homeless Emperor Calc: Homeless emperor scales. Nobody else until we see someone either tank/deflect a full barrage from Homeless.

3. Sperm Tsunami: Needs to be calced. Darkshine's durability could arguably scale (since BS doubts splitting to the max would do anything against him), Homeless Emperor would upscale since he was confident he could destroy Black Sperm even after Black Sperm had destroyed all of civilization with a super-concentrated carpet bombing.

4. Genos's self-destruct calc: Should be considered. Apparently a 7-B end was introduced, which I would consider a lowball since shockwave's aren't literally to kill cadres and Genos has a tendency to make very firey energy dense explosions, but I don't have time to make an alternate calc.

5. Orochi calcs: Worth considering.

Other stuff?

So the next CRT could include:

1. Elder Centipede Calc: Scales to Bomb+Bang's combo moves, Rover's durability upscales doubly, Darkshine and Darkshine-level Garou also scale. Maybe some others? I don't know how we're scaling Fuhrer Ugly, since he got chumped by Bang.

a. Would Psykosjet scale? After all, Goo-Orochi took a cross fang dragon slayer fist and took less damage than he did against Atomic and Darkshine's attacks. If we count this as 7-B, then Psykosjet, Atomic, Drive Knight, Genos and current PPP would all be 7-B as well. Promoted Rook would be "at least 7-B".

2. Homeless Emperor Calc: Homeless emperor scales. Nobody else until we see someone either tank/deflect a full barrage from Homeless.

3. Sperm Tsunami: Needs to be calced. Darkshine's durability could arguably scale (since BS doubts splitting to the max would do anything against him), Homeless Emperor would upscale since he was confident he could destroy Black Sperm even after Black Sperm had destroyed all of civilization with a super-concentrated carpet bombing.

4. Genos's self-destruct calc: Should be considered. Apparently a 7-B end was introduced, which I would consider a lowball since shockwave's aren't literally to kill cadres and Genos has a tendency to make very firey energy dense explosions, but I don't have time to make an alternate calc.

5. Orochi calcs: Worth considering.

Other stuff?
I've included HE, Genos self destruct and 7-B already

I really don't think Good Orochi should scale as it's durability is relatively inconsistent

I think it maybe worth a shot at trying to recalculate the Orochi tunnel feat

If we go by Gyro Gyro's words then Homeless is around the same level as EC. Also we already accept similar scaling as its on some of the profiles so by that logic a few people could scale to the calc.
No? I'm pretty sure it's stated that Tatsumaki would beat EC

There is no consistency. The reason is it's inconsistency. huh? In any case, he was very careful when throwing a serious punch in order not to damage the city. so, that rationale is irrelevant to this. Also, even if the punch strength is different, when the data book says that one punch does not work, it is evident that Armor Boros is stronger than a meteorite.

The author clearly intended the reader to think that saitama's previous punch is not working

Last edited:
The author has no reason to cause the reader to intentionally misinterpret information in this situation. Considering the strength of the unsealed Boros, the author did not deceive the reader, so what the reader understands is the writer's semi intention

Last edited:
Yeah Gyro Gyro thought both of them could take on Tats, but individually in her mind they're most likely in the same ball park as EC otherwise they wouldn't be able to do shit against Tats.

There is no consistency. The reason is it's inconsistency. huh? In any case, he was very careful when throwing a serious punch in order not to damage the city. so, that rationale is irrelevant to this. Also, even if the punch strength is different, when the data book says that one punch does not work, it is evident that Armor Boros is stronger than a meteorite.

The author clearly intended the reader to think that saitama's previous punch is not working
You do know that he doesn't have a fix set for his regular powers right? His first punch not working just means Boros was stronger Ethan he anticipated, not stronger than the meteorite

Also after the that, he only started holding back and not just one shotting him is because he pitied Boros

You do know that he doesn't have a fix set for his regular powers right? His first punch not working just means Boros was stronger Ethan he anticipated, not stronger than the meteorite

Also after the that, he only started holding back and not just one shotting him is because he pitied Boros
Justify it. Where is the evidence? Does it mean that there is no constant power? So, if the punches aren't constant, why say one punch doesn't work? What does burying so many enemies have to do with Boros? This is because the author wants the reader to understand that the one-punch that reader has seen so far does not work.

The databook explains the storypart in consideration of the reader's understanding. The data book didn't lie, because Saitama's greatest strength reader've seen is a meteorite punch at that story point. And since databook only talking about the one-punch that Saitama has made to this point.

Does author give up the concept of one punch, saitama's biggest personality, just to express Saitama's mistakes? This is nonsense and very strange. Why was Saitama surprised? If he just hit boros weaker than the enemy he was faced, he was not faced a strong enemy at meet armord boros. Does that mean that Saitama isn't even aware of his mistakes?

Sorry pal, Saitama's first punch on Boros isn't necessarily as strong as the punch on the giant meteorite and the context in the databook is vague to begin with. Just as others said, it just means that Boros was stronger than Saitama guessed he should be. We go with the negative in this case, we're not going with the positive based on a vague noted statement.
Does author give up the concept of one punch, saitama's biggest personality, just to express Saitama's mistakes? This is nonsense and very strange. Why was Saitama surprised?
Just ask the author, not us.

All the databook says (at least according to you) is "one-punch which buried many strong opponents, doesn't work." The meteorite wasn't technically an opponent, and it's unknown how much strength he even put into that punch.

All the databook says (at least according to you) is "one-punch which buried many strong opponents, doesn't work." The meteorite wasn't technically an opponent, and it's unknown how much strength he even put into that punch.
It may mean that (as an ambiguity), but the databook says that the reader's interpretation of the story, Saitama in a corner because onepunch didn't work. Than it is true that meteorites are also included.

Sorry pal, Saitama's first punch on Boros isn't necessarily as strong as the punch on the giant meteorite and the context in the databook is vague to begin with. Just as others said, it just means that Boros was stronger than Saitama guessed he should be. We go with the negative in this case, we're not going with the positive based on a vague noted statement.

Just ask the author, not us.
No.. I'm just wanted youguys to interpret the author's intention. to agree with each other . even when we look at pictures and calculate, don't we guess what the author intended?

Last edited:
Firstly, "may claim" does not mean you're right. You're the one making the claim, so it's up to you to prove that's the intent. Secondly, all definitions of opponent I've ever found mention the word "someone" or "person", while the meteor is not a living, let alone conscious, entity and certainly isn't a person.

It may mean that (as an ambiguity), but the databook says that the reader's interpretation of the story, Saitama in a corner because onepunch didn't work. Than it is true that meteorites are also included.
Also author compares the punch that hit Saitama's Armored Boros with the punch that punch from true form Boros in the same composition. 6-B is meaningful when there is not much difference.

Again, we have no reason to assume the meteor punch was on par with typical hits, like the one that killed Vaccine Man.

Firstly, "may claim" does not mean you're right. You're the one making the claim, so it's up to you to prove that's the intent. Secondly, all definitions of opponent I've ever found mention the word "someone" or "person", while the meteor is not a living, let alone conscious, entity and certainly isn't a person.
Knowing that, I am justifying it now.

And the sentence has two meanings. A more detailed description of punches, or reducing the category of casual punche in sentence to only punches against conscious enemies.

You haven't justified it, though. Because you're using "may claim" and possibilities as the justification.

Please elaborate.

You haven't justified it, though. Because you're using "may claim" and possibilities as the justification.

Please elaborate.
Well, I'm not sure what you mean by justifying a possibility. Doesn't the high probability that the punch is random also justify the possibility? All justifications other than what the author did not explicitly state in the first place are all high possiblty thing.

What evidence do you have that it was even a random punch? No, that's not how justification works. If you make a claim, you have to prove it.

What evidence do you have that it was even a random punch? No, that's not how justification works. If you make a claim, you have to prove it.
I have already proven it with high probability guess. In fiction, everything the author doesn't reveal is just speculation. Whether it's time or whether it's melted or evaporated. Still, if wiki don't use guesses, are there any exceptions to the justification for the calc? What evidence is there that dragons are far stronger than demons? It is a guess through description, that is, it is highly probable. Not 100 percent true.

Again, you haven't actually proven anything except that the punch he used on Boros also killed many enemies.

Whether it's time or whether it's melted or evaporated. Still, if wiki don't use guesses, are there any exceptions to the justification for the calc?

I didn't say we don't guess, the difference is that our guesses actually have evidence. Your evidence is literally that Saitama's punch against Boros had also beaten many opponents prior. That does not mean it's the same one he used to destroy a meteor, which can't even be considered an opponent in the literal sense, millions of times more powerful than them.

Also, once again, you need to elaborate on why he would even be referring to the meteor.

What evidence is there that dragons are far stronger than demons? It is a guess through description, that is, it is highly probable. Not 100 percent true.

Because it's literally stated in the series and shown through power scaling (namely, S-Classes are S-Classes because they're capable of singlehandedly defeating Demon levels). Even then, there's high-end Demon levels and low-end Dragon levels.

Again, you haven't actually proven anything except that the punch he used on Boros also killed many enemies.

Whether it's time or whether it's melted or evaporated. Still, if wiki don't use guesses, are there any exceptions to the justification for the calc?

I didn't say we don't guess, the difference is that our guesses actually have evidence. Your evidence is literally that Saitama's punch against Boros had also beaten many opponents prior. That does not mean it's the same one he used to destroy a meteor, which can't even be considered an opponent in the literal sense, millions of times more powerful than them.

Also, once again, you need to elaborate on why he would even be referring to the meteor.

What evidence is there that dragons are far stronger than demons? It is a guess through description, that is, it is highly probable. Not 100 percent true.

Because it's literally stated in the series and shown through power scaling (namely, S-Classes are S-Classes because they're capable of singlehandedly defeating Demon levels). Even then, there's high-end Demon levels and low-end Dragon levels.
I misunderstood what you said. Sorry. But I have already given my another reasons. If the writer wants the reader to understand that Saitama's use of a meteorite punch works for Boros. There is no reason to explain the story in the databook that Saitama seems to be cornered because Saitama's own one-punch doesn't work for the boros. Because it makes Saitama appear to have no means left.

What if literally any other reader says they disagree with your interpretation? That's why we don't use this logic, we try to use as many facts as possible.

What if literally any other reader says they disagree with your interpretation? That's why we don't use this logic, we try to use as many facts as possible.
okay I agree with the wiki's policy on that point. That's the smart way. However, disagreeing with this interpretation makes the databook itself unreliable, as it means that the author intentionally deceives his intentions as opposed to wanting the reader to know his intentions from the book in the databook.

Or, you know, we could just take the databook's words at face value and not add in our own interpretation based on conjecture.

Back