• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's harder than it seems. But I wouldn't be surprised if Armored Boros was stronger than the meteor, being an above dragon. So maybe the databook statement could be somehow a justification for that, althogh it's ambiguous.

Or, you know, we could just take the databook's words at face value and not add in our own interpretation based on nothing.
If so, I personally think it is better to use possibly tier. Interpretation is questionable, but still because it has a high probability.

Just something interesting I noticed about the differences for the manga and anime versions of the Boros fight because I'm bored

1. In the manga, when Boros is using the CSRC, Saitama has this somewhat concerned looking face although in the anime, Saitama's face is replaced with the very serious face he had when he walked away after the fight. The manga implies Saitama sees CSRC as likely a genuine threat while the anime implies Saitama has pity

2. Anime Boros has Low-High regeneration while Manga Boros only has High-Mid

3. The Anime excludes Saitama's own thoughts on the moon about how Boros was a jerk and that this was almost a real fight, and how he has uncertainty if he could return.

4. The anime portrays Boros using melting much more than the manga does, as showcase in the extra content that the Meteoric Burst has in the anime, such as when he just melts his ship by merely moving.

5. The Black Boros color scheme is sick.

6. Sealed Boros has somewhat different design in the anime and manga. In the anime, Boros' armor is more simplistic and is designed like regular armor. However, Manga Boros' armor seems to be almost organically a part of him somehow. This mainly evident in the anime where Boros' armor just cracks off normally, but in the manga, you can clearly see it's somewhat attached to his body when it breaks.

Just something interesting I noticed about the differences for the manga and anime versions of the Boros fight because I'm bored

1. In the manga, when Boros is using the CSRC, Saitama has this somewhat concerned looking face although in the anime, Saitama's face is replaced with the very serious face he had when he walked away after the fight. The manga implies Saitama sees CSRC as likely a genuine threat while the anime implies Saitama has pity

2. Anime Boros has Low-High regeneration while Manga Boros only has High-Mid

3. The Anime excludes Saitama's own thoughts on the moon about how Boros was a jerk and that this was almost a real fight, and how he has uncertainty if he could return.

4. The anime portrays Boros using melting much more than the manga does, as showcase in the extra content that the Meteoric Burst has in the anime, such as when he just melts his ship by merely moving.

5. The Black Boros color scheme is sick.

6. Sealed Boros has somewhat different design in the anime and manga. In the anime, Boros' armor is more simplistic and is designed like regular armor. However, Manga Boros' armor seems to be almost organically a part of him somehow. This mainly evident in the anime where Boros' armor just cracks off normally, but in the manga, you can clearly see it's somewhat attached to his body when it breaks.
Also, when Released Boros punches Saitama, he launches him flying and breaks 2 pillars. In the anime however, he breaks some more.

Murata also said Boros was initially going to have a 4th form, but he discarded the idea. My headcanon is that Black-Yellow Boros was that 4th form.

If we go by Gyro Gyro's words then Homeless is around the same level as EC. Also we already accept similar scaling as its on some of the profiles so by that logic a few people could scale to the calc.
My understanding is that the Gyoro Gyoro statement makes it clear that Tatsumaki could beat EC and that Homeless and Black Sperm would beat Tatsumaki. So together, they're superior to EC. Black Sperm's AP should probably be "varies, up to 7-B", since he would scale to EC but he gets progressively weaker as he splits. However, I do not see that being proof that EC =~ Homeless, we know that Tatsumaki can beat EC (might be a stomp in Gyoro Gyoro's opinion) and that Homeless can beat Tatsumaki with BS's help.

Revisiting the EC scaling...

EC = 18 megatons,
Current Garou/Rover's durability/Darkshine's Durability > Darkshine's AP = Spiral Garou/Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist > Bang+Bomb 1st combo move = EC's durability > EC's AP = 18 megatons, EC < Black Sperm and Homeless (Homeless scales higher with his own feats anyways so no change), Atomic and Flashy =~ Spiral Garou (would beat Garou).

So... Bang/Bomb scale (higher with Cross Fang), Spiral Garou, Darkshine, Atomic, Flashy, Black Sperm (max AP) and Rover are all going to be in the same "7-B, possibly 7-A" tier. Obviously this scaling might change next chapter when Bomb surprises us all and fights evenly with Garou (hope that doesn't happen without well explained crazy buffs or hidden techniques, etc).

I mean Gyro Gyro stated that before Elder Centipede molted and got even bigger and stronger so maybe he can scale possibly to Homeless Emperor?

@Ourosboros Didn‘t Darkshine only say Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash could beat Garou before he pulled out Cross Fang Dragon Slayer and started evolving? So right now at least in the manga they don’t really scale to 7-B. Unless I’m mistaken and we are currently treating even Pre-Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Garou as 7-B?

@Ourosboros Didn‘t Darkshine only say Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash could beat Garou before he pulled out Cross Fang Dragon Slayer and started evolving? So right now at least in the manga they don’t really scale to 7-B. Unless I’m mistaken and we are currently treating even Pre-Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Garou as 7-B?
Cross Fang would upscale from EC's durability being superior to the technique that shattered his carapace, and if sleeping Garou downscales from Cross Fang Garou (Spiral Garou), then that version of Garou would be around EC's level, yes. So Atomic and Flashy would be 7-B

EC's durability < Cross Fang > Garou that fought Darkshine before removing his limiter

His durability scales to Rover’s AP, Atomic and Flashy would scale to his dura since they can defeat him.
Post Royal Ripper Garou survived several direct attacks from Rover, the Garou that first fought Darkshine (the one atomic and FF would beat) is considerably more durable than that version of Garou, because Garou went from nearly dying to Rover's blasts to standing inside Orochi's blasts and then got some time to rest and recover.

My understanding is that the Gyoro Gyoro statement makes it clear that Tatsumaki could beat EC and that Homeless and Black Sperm would beat Tatsumaki. So together, they're superior to EC. Black Sperm's AP should probably be "varies, up to 7-B", since he would scale to EC but he gets progressively weaker as he splits. However, I do not see that being proof that EC =~ Homeless, we know that Tatsumaki can beat EC (might be a stomp in Gyoro Gyoro's opinion) and that Homeless can beat Tatsumaki with BS's help.

Revisiting the EC scaling...

EC = 18 megatons,
Current Garou/Rover's durability/Darkshine's Durability > Darkshine's AP = Spiral Garou/Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist > Bang+Bomb 1st combo move = EC's durability > EC's AP = 18 megatons, EC < Black Sperm and Homeless (Homeless scales higher with his own feats anyways so no change), Atomic and Flashy =~ Spiral Garou (would beat Garou).

So... Bang/Bomb scale (higher with Cross Fang), Spiral Garou, Darkshine, Atomic, Flashy, Black Sperm (max AP) and Rover are all going to be in the same "7-B, possibly 7-A" tier. Obviously this scaling might change next chapter when Bomb surprises us all and fights evenly with Garou (hope that doesn't happen without well explained crazy buffs or hidden techniques, etc).
Everyone that had a possibly 7-A should have a 7-B as well to put it simpler. Because possibly 7-A came from EC, and so should 7-B

I don't wanna go into detail why until I can fine justifiable evidence. Also Ouros said he gonna do the recalc but he hasn't updated on it. Maybe we should ask for a calc request?

Also I'm done with the upgrade section for the Mega CRT

Nah. It's moreorless the fact that Genos' arm design always changes whenever he receives a new upgrade. The Genos that fought Mosquito Girl has different arms than the Genos that performed the mountain feat. I'm looking into whether or not there really is a power difference or is there an actual need to split BoS Genos.

I may just be overthinking this. And the only character really affected by this is Mosquito Girl

Personally I do think you are overthinking this.
Is this is about Armored Gorilla’s statement about being the third strongest member?

Well if you want my opinion just say he downscales via the justification (shouldn’t be that much weaker than his next form). Added context being he doesn’t mention getting that much stronger and Kuseno at this point in the story didnt really have the technology and data to make huge upgrades.
Mosquito girl scales to him for hurting him.
Armored Gorilla scales above Base Mosquito Girl.
Powered up Mosquito girl should scale above Genos’s other opponents since he chose to re-challenge her specifically along with DSK and not any of his other opponents.

That's fake. Metal Bat could have given even Darkshine a run for his money with that amount of damage he took from Sweet Mask. The longer he fights, the more powerful becomes. He shouldn't have lost.

That's fake. Metal Bat could have given even Darkshine a run for his money with that amount of damage he took from Sweet Mask. The longer he fights, the more powerful becomes. He shouldn't have lost.
I think the Metal Bat will be able to destroy the stars with one blow if you beat him for 2 weeks.

In fact, Monster Mask, as far as I know, killed the dragon with one shot.

In general, the animation is very cool, like the fight itself. Better than the second season.

Although, as for me, the Metal Bat would not destroy buildings with people and streets with people.

Nah. It's moreorless the fact that Genos' arm design always changes whenever he receives a new upgrade. The Genos that fought Mosquito Girl has different arms than the Genos that performed the mountain feat. I'm looking into whether or not there really is a power difference or is there an actual need to split BoS Genos.

I may just be overthinking this. And the only character really affected by this is Mosquito Girl
If we do that, Genos changes a lot of times through the manga, he would have a bunch of keys.

Back