• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I guess do we still need HE to have a possibly higher key? Now that he's relative to Gouketsu's level

I confused it with some other method, sorry. That's fine then.

Last edited:
Alright... I haven't been getting notifications here but I want to say there are many, many changes from the CRT left that I didn't have time to implement. Here's a copy and paste from the low tier CRT:

The remaining points of contention are: if we should use the updated Kombu Infinity calc and if we should use the updated Dave calc.

As of tomorrow, I will not have consistent internet access for the next three months, so I will be handing control of implementing the changes to @Emirp sumitpo (yes I know he can't see this ping) since he seemed okay with that. Pretty much everything is agreed upon and the changes look like this:

C-class level: 9-B, superior to child Saitama according to widespread community agreement. Base Gearsper and Tanktop Tiger scale, but they've been updated so no changes needed.

Baseline wolf level: Also 9-B, superior to c-class. Tongue Stretcher is already here so no changes needed.

Baseline B-class level: Still 9-B. (the blizzard group survived being tossed through a wall), Darkness Blade doesn't scale higher than this because bears aren't that high into wall level btw, so his justification should be changed. No other changes needed.

Piggy Bancon has already been updated.

Golden Ball and One-shotter should get their durability changed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kulf_Boba/One-Punch_Man_-_Golden_Ball_durability

Baseline Tiger level: at least 9-B+, superior to Piggy Bancon. Personification of a Pull Light Cord scales here, his profile has been changed so no changes needed.

Wild Horn: 9-A, comparable to Wild Horn. Chain'N'Toad scales, but these two are updated so no changes needed.

Superfight level: 9-A, comparable or superior to Dave. Human Choze (upscales), Rosie (downscales). Changes needed for those profiles.

Support team level: 9-A, comparable to Jet Nice Guy. Jet Nice Guy obviously, Needle Star, Captain Mizuki, Shadow Ring, Narcisstoic, Feather, Twin Tail scale. Changes needed for all those profiles. Jet Nice Guy needs a profile.

Kombu Infinity: 9-A, Kombu and Spring Mustachio (base). Changes needed- pending on discussion.

Near S-class level: 8-B, Stinger, Death Gatling's Gatling, Snek, Lightning Max, Heavy Tank Fundoshi, Magic Trick Man, Great Philosopher. Changes needed for some of those profiles.

Baseline Demons: All scale further up into 8-B, being categorically superior to the Sky Folk who are tiger levels. Changes needed, justifications for 8-B AP should be changed, Sky folk need a profile. I have a sandbox for them already though: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Ourosboros/sandbox.

Last edited:
And remember, his durability should upscale a notch or two, since that's clearly above his AP. So characters that can harm him scale a little higher than his attack.

So we only have the Geno's calc left, which is neat

Also has anyone ever tried to calculate Genos punching Hydrated DSK?

Needs to be in a CRT firts. I'm gonna ebe the one that's makes it
Also try to raise the topic of settlement with the Orochi tunnel in your discussion. One of the calc group members was against it. The calculation may have to be redone a little, but I will not do it, because I am busy. And by the way, I still think that ONE's statement that Orochi's height is 10 times less than Beefcake is worth ignoring as well as the fact that Zombiman regenerates his hand for 15 minutes. Because only the width of Orochi's fist is more than 5 meters.

Also try to raise the topic of settlement with the Orochi tunnel in your discussion. One of the calc group members was against it. The calculation may have to be redone a little, but I will not do it, because I am busy. And by the way, I still think that ONE's statement that Orochi's height is 10 times less than Beefcake is worth ignoring as well as the fact that Zombiman regenerates his hand for 15 minutes. Because only the width of Orochi's fist is more than 5 meters.
Make an entirely new discussion is my suggestion. Orochi and Flash deserve an entirely seperate one. The current one is already very convoluted.

Qawsedf has a High 7-A calculation, GoldenVoid used the anime to get High 6-B results, and there's also a more recent 6-B that I believe even Qawsedf preferred to his own. I think the 6-B calc is the accepted one.

Last edited:
so I think the armored boros should actually be a At least 6-B

I'm skeptical that Saitama's punches are completely irregular.
The guidebook actually said that when talking about one-punch at fight against boros "one-punch which buried many strong opponents, doesn't work."

There's no reason to describe it like this if each punch has a completely different intensity.Because if it's not the same strength, what enemy Saitama has buried or defeated with one punch, it has nothing to do with the one punch in the battle against Boros.

the guidebook was created to explain the monster by following the story. Than this is not 100 percent true,

But If the databook doesn't explain the story as the reader understands(author's Intentions) it,
It cannot be said that a data book explains the story by following it, but it can only be said that it explains the story by distorting it.

In fact, the unsealed Boros punch was deliberately compared to a casual punch in the same composition.
Considering that the unsealed Boros is 6-A, it is consistent that the punch hitting Boros is stronger than the meteorite.

12.jpg
31.jpg

Last edited:
never understood this tbh like in the orochi fight he says that he used a "normal punch" implying that he has a general level of strength he uses against monsters and i don't see why boros would be diffrent.

Qawsedf has a High 7-A calculation, GoldenVoid used the anime to get High 6-B results, and there's also a more recent 6-B that I believe even Qawsedf preferred to his own. I think the 6-B calc is the accepted one.
The High 7-A one is based solely on what we're given for the meteor. The 6-B one is used because City Z has a calced size.

Technically speaking High 7-A could likely replicate it due to over pressure but overall the 6-B calc is fine.

Back