• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I might be wrong but aren't cones like this an indication of hypersonic speed?
Maybe? The clearest sign of hypersonic speed is when you see a really acute shockwave cone, because the faster you go above mach, the more elongated the air deformation becomes. I don't see any obvious shockwaves here but it'd be no surprise if these bullets were hypersonic.

Last edited:
So far, none of the calk members have said that the calculations are wrong in the discussion. On the contrary, everyone who wrote to the discussion said that the calculations are fine.

All my evidence in favor of the relativistic+ Flash speed was ignored by you. But you manage to directly declare that Flash will be MHS+. But you haven't discussed it with anyone. In truth, you are the only one who said this.

The width of the tower did not change, only Psykos was crushed. Literally the entire part covered and deformed by Tatsumaki's telekinesis was bleeding, which suggests that only Psykos was crushed. Only you do not agree that 3 more plates fit between the mercenaries and students of the Atomic Samurai. The Sea King can be ignored, because even if Iaian has 17 plates, he will probably still have more than 30 Machs, which scales to the Dry Sea King.

Atomic Slash must scale to combat speed, not attack speed. Because the Atomic Samurai manages to deliver these blows one after another without delay, at the same moment, attacking as he wants. To chop the enemy into even cubes, or turn into dust. But in any case, due to the reflected rays of Psykos, he will already have MHS+ without the Atomic Slash. The calculation was not rejected by anyone, but all the calc members of the discussion considered the calculation fine.
So far, none of the calk members have said that the calculations are wrong in the discussion. On the contrary, everyone who wrote to the discussion said that the calculations are fine.

All my evidence in favor of the relativistic+ Flash speed was ignored by you. But you manage to directly declare that Flash will be MHS+. But you haven't discussed it with anyone. In truth, you are the only one who said this.

The width of the tower did not change, only Psykos was crushed. Literally the entire part covered and deformed by Tatsumaki's telekinesis was bleeding, which suggests that only Psykos was crushed. Only you do not agree that 3 more plates fit between the mercenaries and students of the Atomic Samurai. The Sea King can be ignored, because even if Iaian has 17 plates, he will probably still have more than 30 Machs, which scales to the Dry Sea King.

Atomic Slash must scale to combat speed, not attack speed. Because the Atomic Samurai manages to deliver these blows one after another without delay, at the same moment, attacking as he wants. To chop the enemy into even cubes, or turn into dust. But in any case, due to the reflected rays of Psykos, he will already have MHS+ without the Atomic Slash. The calculation was not rejected by anyone, but all the calc members of the discussion considered the calculation fine.

005.png

sOecYdkfUrU.jpg

Okay, since we're on this topic. I want to ask the rest of the people.

In this picture, all the slabs that are between the Tongara and the swordsmen are highlighted (Tongara is the second, he was who shot).

Obviously, the frame isn't wide enough to show all the slabs in between.

I believe that there are 3 more slabs between them (I somehow highlighted them here with red lines). USk doesn't think so. We need the opinion of other people on this matter. How many more slabs do you think fit besides those visible in the frame?

I see exactly 20 slabs. I agree about the additional three. But maybe there are two and a half. But I tend to lean more towards three.

Someone either hates me or trolls. I don’t really want my friends to know that I’m doing calculations in fictional universes, heh. But to be honest, such false statements surprised me.

I can't say for sure who PaperMoonKing is, but judging by One Piece's avatar and general demeanor, he's nothing more than a fat troll who loves grisly fights in the Seven Deadly Sins.

I can't say for sure who PaperMoonKing is, but judging by One Piece's avatar and general demeanor, he's nothing more than a fat troll who loves grisly fights in the Seven Deadly Sins.
Stop. Are you by any chance the user who tried to prove Toriko's infinite speed?

Okay, DarthSpider. I hope, that you remember that guy with Kakashi on his profile picture, who was asking you to calculate the Punisher's bazooka feet on Comic Vine and you refused him. That guy was me and I found you, you cannot find me on VS Battles forum, because this account is fake. I'll stop devastating your reputation, using my fake accounts, if you promise to calculate that achivmient. Are you agree?

Okay, DarthSpider. I hope, that you remember that guy with Kakashi on his profile picture, who was asking you to calculate the Punisher's bazooka feet on Comic Vine and you refused him. That guy was me and I found you, you cannot find me on VS Battles forum, because this account is fake. I'll stop devastating your reputation, using my fake accounts, if you promise to calculate that achivmient. Are you agree?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OK

I don't know whether you tracking him down to get him to calc something is based, pathetic, or a mixture of both, but I digress.

I'm sure DarthSpiderr would never have stooped to the level of cunning and deception by inviting his friends to this discussion. Of course, he has his sins, not everyone has a fetish on little cute transgender, but meanness is not his sphere. I believe him.

I'm sure DarthSpiderr would never have stooped to the level of cunning and deception by inviting his friends to this discussion. Of course, he has his sins, not everyone has a fetish on little cute transgender, but meanness is not his sphere. I believe him.
WHAT, I'M NOT GAY

Back