• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Possible speed feat for lower tiers? He drops his rose, blitzes a monster and punches him at least 3 times. Does some crazy knee to the stomach on another monster and then also grabs a brick out of nowhere and bashes another monster on the head and manages to barely catch his rose before it hits the ground.
1OvXQPl_avGX895-DIW9amdiKpf6CN8iC
1Gsn2O3F5iAgcTH46vXyAUCaLsJ4KN4gH
1U8kCfN5FzMbUQ5A2onGgQ_qC0ZkduErr

reposting the

LOW TIER OPM CRT

so we can get more input. So far everyone has agreed with most of, if not all the changes. There are two things that may need some further clarification- Child Emperor's physical strength (fully scales to 8-B or no?) and if all A-class heroes are superior to wild horn (scaling A-class to 9-A)

Thinking about it further, I think Wild Horn may be stronger than some A-class heroes, so scaling off him should be a no-go. However, we could potentially scale baseline A-class to 9-A, since they should be categorically superior to tigers who have some 9-A calcs. Might need some 9-A calcs to make that assertion-

I can tell you that the Fighting Bullfrog and car explosion those fodder DK interrogated made are 9-A, but it hasn't officially been calced yet.

Last edited:
Also, if we want to find the distance of the beam for the EC feat? Can't we just use pixel scaling? We can also use the anime as a timeframe for that.

Shouldn't Saitama have resistance to radiation manipulation for surviving the vacuum of space? I feel that should also be added as justification for his resistance to ice manipulation

That has been brought up before, and people said he was only in space for at most tens of seconds, wich isn't enough for the resistance.

Not too relevant right now but I just finished One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows. To begin with...my ******* god is it overpriced. Now, I bought it a few days ago when it was on sale for just 15 dollars. But holy shit I'd be mad if I bought that for 60 dollars. At BEST, it's worth 20-30. Where do I even begin with the criticisms?

It was so rushed, you can tell just from even the intro of the game. The character models are very limited, and only exist for the more relevant characters in the series, they didn't even make models for the Fubuki group members. All of the non-main Monster's and villains look like generic cartoony one-off villains, and over half of the Monster's don't even look like Monster's (just weird humans). Hell, they didn't even bother making a prisoner outfit for Sonic or a model for Boros' restricted form, who barely even did anything. God I could literally go on and on about how lazy they were with models, map design, etc., but I'll just move on. While the idea of being a non-main character in OPM, becoming a Hero, and climbing through the ranks is interesting, they definitely executed the idea poorly. You're always either grinding repetitive missions, training under canon characters (except those sequences themselves are boring), or just being a side character in canon events. What they should've done is toned down the grinding, made the sequences with canon characters more interesting (and have more of them between the canon events), and made it so you don't even take part in the canon events. Christ, they literally have you go into the House of Evolution as a damn B-Class Hero, and get onto Boros' ship via convincing Tatsumaki to carry you. All of that just doesn't even make sense.

Now of course, the actual main aspect of the game is the fighting gameplay. It is a fighting game after all. But even then, the gameplay is just kind of boring. It's not horrible, but the problem is that it brings literally nothing new to the table. Have a stamina system, super attacks, an ultimate, your normal attacks that you make combo's out of, etc.. The only unique things are arrival and event mechanics. But the arrival mechanic can sometimes make fights either too easy or difficult, and the event mechanic barely does anything unless you get one of the most impactful ones. Other than those two things, the fighting mechanics and gameplay is average and boring, not to mention that some characters are just blatantly better than others.

Overall, the game itself isn't the worst, but it's severely rushed and extremely overpriced. This is all probably old news but I only just dived into the game, and I can't recommend it.

Yeah this is pretty much my thoughts on the game, it is absolutely not worth full price. This feels like a cash grab imo

Fuhrer ugly profile and Tank tops seem off. Shouldn't Fuhrer be a tier above Tank top? Considering he one shotted him with an attack that wasn't even his strongest

Because of his skills which he was attacking TTM's weakspots? And the fact he is established as weaker and needed WSRSF to defeat him? He downscales from TTM who is baseline Low 7-B

He was getting slapped up until he used WSRSF

Because of his skills which he was attacking TTM's weakspots? And the fact he is established as weaker and needed WSRSF to defeat him? He downscales from TTM who is baseline Low 7-B

He was getting slapped up until he used WSRSF
That's why I'm confused on the bang mountain scaling. The technique is meant for reflecting and redirecting the attacks of stronger opponents. Bang using a much superior and perfected version of course he's gonna be able to deflect attacks above his level of strength.

He'd still need the physical power in order to harm the opponent tho. Or at least affect them.

His power needs to be relative

He'd still need the physical power in order to harm the opponent tho. Or at least affect them.

His power needs to be relative
Actually considering how the technique works he'd only need to be comparable to damage the opponents. Bang could redirect darkshines attacks bit couldn't damage him. Makes sense he wouldn't be the same tier.

Darkshine is a character especially known for his durability, who even stated that he didn’t know how to harm himself. That’s not an anti-feat.
He's taken damage. From Garou when he grew strong enough to do so. Bang just isn't physically comparable just superior in skill.

I didn’t say Darkshine can’t take damage. I said that Darkshine doesn’t even know how to damage himself, meaning his durability is significantly greater than his own AP. So Bang reflecting his attacks, yet not harming him, is not an anti-feat.

I didn’t say Darkshine can’t take damage. I said that Darkshine doesn’t even know how to damage himself, meaning his durability is significantly greater than his own AP. So Bang reflecting his attacks, yet not harming him, is not an anti-feat.
"Significantly" is speculative, but if bang can't damage him even with his own strength. Why would he still scale to the same tier?

"Significantly" is speculative
Not really. If Darkshine can’t hurt himself, then his durability >>> his AP. It’s pretty simple.
but if bang can't damage him even with his own strength. Why would he still scale to the same tier?
You do realize that Bang is the one with the feat of damaging a 7-A+ here, right? And characters can be in the same tier even if one of them is stronger, which is made clear on the Tiering System page, which says:

It is also important to know that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of a given tier is extremely variable and can be absolutely massive in scale. Hence, being far stronger than a character that belongs to a certain tier does not necessarily qualify one for a higher rating.

It's a possible rating because he damaged a damaged shell while it was molting with a combination technique with bomb.

He needed abandonment to deflect fuhrer ugly small city tier attacks.

Then almost gets overwhelmed by black sperm.

More evidence supporting him just being small city tbh.

Because EC is described as possibly being stronger than Gouketsu's by Geno's. And while we don't normally take Geno's quotes as legit., the fact Gouketsu's claims that there are monsters as strong as him back up his statement
Also at one point, someone is talking about the Association having extremely powerful monsters, and the two monsters that they envision are Gouketsu and EC. Which further supports them being in the same general tier of strength.

Back