• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay... so Homeless needs an upgrade. I don't see how we'll scale that beam swarm though, it doesn't really appear in any shots by the landscape where we can scale it.

Like, judging from the panel where we see the height of beam swarm over the landscape, that beam swarm is easily mountain level when it catches Tatsumaki and explodes.

At what point could we say that Homeless is one of the monsters that are "easily as strong as Gouketsu" that Gouketsu mentions in the season 2 guidebook. We didn't get any shots of the crater, but I feel as strongly in favor of the several hundred meter end as ever given Homeless Emperor's ridiculous displays of power this past chapter.

We saw it a bit before in this arc, but god damn Murata is making the manga a lot more gory. Looks like Tatsumaki has an important chat with Fubuki, and Genos looks like he's about to make a move alongside Bang and Bomb. I think those samurai's that randomly showed up were the ones with AS back around the MA reveal, right? And it looks like Spring Mustachio is with them now.
Yeah, Spring Mustachio is the blind guy's (Nichrin) disciple. They're possibly here because they've come to hunt down Garou, like they said they would back in the council of swordsmen where Haragiri attacked. Apparently they also said that the damage taking place here was "nuclear in scale", so depending on which nukes we want to compare the cadres too they could upscale.
Doubt it. I think the only explosions we saw probably weren't even town level. It was just a large amount of small attacks, opposite to the massive blast we saw him use a couple chapters ago.
Look at the image where the beams are chasing Tatsumaki with the mountains and city in the background. The Beam swarm is chasing her thousands of meters in the air, considerably above the mountain tops. Depending on the height and angle of the shot where the explosion occurred, it could be a fireball thousands of meters in diameter.

I do see the chance of TTM getting killed off a possibility but not likely tbh.

Fuhrer ugly is an absolute Savage.

HE is acting like a ******* superstar lmao

Would Black Sperm calling him a normal human (physically) be enough evidence to assume he's around the level of OPM cops and such? Or would we just assume BS means normal for Cadre standards?

Damn! The swordsmaster said that tatsumaki's power is comparable to a nuclear weapon. 7-B Tatsu confirmed??!
If you want to be really technical, that’d be consistent with her heavily weakened state getting folded by Fuhrer Ugly. Also not all nuclear weapons are 7-B.

TTM said that the tanktop he wears is invincible. Limited Tier 0 durability for his clothes, which act as an armor for his whole torso?

Next chapter, TTM will show back up on the battlefied, completely uninjured, because he actually has Zombieman level regen.

Also, the translated dialogue makes me even more scared of the last panel now.

At what point could we say that Homeless is one of the monsters that are "easily as strong as Gouketsu" that Gouketsu mentions in the season 2 guidebook. We didn't get any shots of the crater, but I feel as strongly in favor of the several hundred meter end as ever given Homeless Emperor's ridiculous displays of power this past chapter.
season 2 guidebook?

Back