• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realized the situation would've been easier if flash had been around. Man would've speedblitz the whole gang before they could react

I get the feeling tatasumaki will get stronger in the fight at some point, as I doubt golden sperm will get seriously nerfed. Maybe through rage like gubuki getting hurt or something

It's revealed the moon is actually a giant ovum infused with God's power, and combines with golden sperm, creating golden embryo, the first god class monster.

Then Garou evolves to have omega brain from Child Emperor and take control of the moon for himself, he forces gums to vore the moon, and then absorbs gums, and he absorbs the sun itself, and becoms a ******* solar system sized monster.

I was told that this chapter had some big stuff but I was thinking it was about feats...Well, I guess RIP TTM

That makes me wonder what type/level of damage Garou will give to the S Class once he is awakened, because damn

Inb4 Watchdog Man shows up next chapter and bullies Fuhrer Ugly
******* Metal Bat solos the entire monster gang, Seriously, where the hell is my boy??

Can't wait to see the monsters get wrecked tho. I get the feeling Amai only got trashed was because fuhrer is the complete counter to him. Bang is clap fuhrer so hard. And things mith've been better if metal knight and drive knight werent complete dicks and helped out for once.

Well Drive Knight did help, he just dipped before it was over. Metal Knight and Watchdog Man are the only S-Class that we haven’t even seen during this.

Ffs, we‘ve seen BLAST, but not those two.

I doubt Watchdog man would come tbh. I think Metal Bat will come eventually and help turn the tide of battle. I get the feeling they'll buffed in the fight, as there still needs to be an entrance for AG and Golden Sperm. I doubt they're entrances will be underwhelming

I hope Atomic Samurai does something cool, and I hope TTM does survive, I doubt ONE would kill off such a character, especially since he's still alive in the webcomic, even tho he doesn't do much

season 2 guidebook?
yeah, maybe it's not called a guidebook but the booklet with all the information on season 2 that features interviews from ONE and Murata, Gouketsu's blurb mentions that he says there are other "monsters in the MA who are easily as strong as him". I used to think that mention EC, Rover and Orochi, but Homeless Emperor is definitely a top contender now.

Just saying but we apparently still have people who think we should scale Boros and (Maybe) Orochi to the meteor. I guess I should pile with whatever CRT we're gonna make next

Also I don't think there's really any new scaling chain for this CRT? Other than Tatsuamki being now "At least Low 7-B" key. I'm not sure if we could calc HE's blasts,, tho it's worth a shot I guess, but we now know he's a regular dude physically.

Maybe we should wait until the next chapter before giving Tatsumaki a new weakened key. Maybe she’ll have some more feats?

Maybe? But I feel we already have enough evidence tbh.

• She could casually restrain Bang, Bomb and Fubuki
  • Fubuki could somewhat restrain her
  • She was knocked back by Fuhrer Ugly
  • She was stated to be weakened by the swordmen and sated to be nuclear level iirc

If she show new feats in the next chapter, she should be upgrded

Mm, I guess that’s fair. So she’d be ‘At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A+.’ And that’d be an upgrade for Fuhrer Ugly as well.

Why do we need to give her a weakened key? He has no set power level, she's just heavily injured.

She didn't even take HE's orchestra blast, but ran away and switched out.

This is the scene I was thinking about where we see the potential scale of Homeless Emperor's attack: https://**********/read/imgur/73ssrKi/1/7/.
The beam filaments are chasing Tatsumaki several thousand meters up looks like, the explosion could be much bigger than we might think.

I think we should get it calced as soon as possible. Perhaps it will help clear the air on whether or not Mountain Level Homeless is an outlier or not, then perhaps we can use the earlier crater calcs.

??????????????? Why would we make someone have a injured key? this is different from characters that are sealed and lose their powers or characters that have Avatars or some crap, but Tatsumaki is just INJURED, whats next? Every character would have a 10-C key due being Dead?

??????????????? Why would we make someone have a injured key? this is different from characters that are sealed and lose their powers or characters that have Avatars or some crap, but Tatsumaki is just INJURED, whats next? Every character would have a 10-C key due being Dead?
My dude Bernkastelll woke up and chose violence. Well, technically not, because he's arguing against an injured key, but technically yes...

You get the point.

Laughs in All Might’s first two keys.
Thats a different reason, All Might has the weak key because he literally have the organs destroyed and he cannot use his transformation for long time, which means that he is weaknend forever, so, All Might has the Peak and the Weak key, but Tatsumaki case is just a case of a character being injured on a fight, she will be better after it, if she doesnt, then she can have the weaknend key, but this isnt the case

Actually All Might’s weakened key is specifically for when he was weakened in Two Heroes. What you’re thinking of is his injured key.

Back