• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well Tats is more powerful, who's stronger but comparable to Golden Sperm, who's weaker than half awakened Garou.
golden sperm could have his strength changed lol, I'm pretty sure Murata was refering to Webcomic Tats and not Manga Tats when he said Tats would mid diff considering he probably didn't think about all these upgrades

golden sperm could have his strength changed lol, I'm pretty sure Murata was refering to Webcomic Tats and not Manga Tats when he said Tats would mid diff considering he probably didn't think about all these upgrades
Pretty sure it was ONE that made that statement, not Murata.

states Murata is unsure between who is stronger between Orochi and Golden Sperm and Tatsumaki > (stomps) Psykorochi who > (stomps) Orochi

"Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power."

I dont see how this implies Tats would mid diff. Murata doesn't know who's stronger.

"Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power."

I dont see how this implies Tats would mid diff. Murata doesn't know who's stronger.
Tatsumaki stomped Psykorochi, who would stomp Orochi, who is comparable to Golden Sperm according to Murata.

Tatsumaki >>> Psykorochi >>> Orochi ≈ Golden Sperm. It’s fairly obvious.

Tatsumaki stomped Psykorochi, who would stomp Orochi, who is comparable to Golden Sperm according to Murata.

Tatsumaki >>> Psykorochi >>> Orochi ≈ Golden Sperm. It’s fairly obvious.
But Murata wasn't saying they were comparable. He's saying he doesn't know who's stronger but Orochi is more skilled.

If he can’t tell who’s stronger, that implies that their levels of strength are too close to determine which one of them is stronger than the other.

I don’t see why this even matters when the manga and webcomic are separate.

If he can’t tell who’s stronger, that implies that their levels of strength are too close to determine which one of them is stronger than the other.

I don’t see why this even matters when the manga and webcomic are separate.
It doesn't imply that if he doesn't know how strong One wants them to be. He quite literally says it in the quote.

It's still relevant because Golden Sperm will appear in the manga. No point in back scaling him to someone he's stronger than.
The statement is clearly referring to GS in the webcomic, so it’s not relevant for the manga at all.

Yes, I've placed a sandbox above so that we can all put the most notable webcomic feats in it. I've done season 1 so far

If anyone chooses to do so, put the feats in the right category and pls put the feats in chronological order

Overall, nah. We've seen more of Blast and GOD in the manga than in the webcomic ironically. I'm only putting it in there as a possiblity

I'll say it again. The statements about Orochi were said as if Orochi was as strong as Tatsumaki, which got retconed later on. I think Neuron Psykos fits perfectly with every description Murata made about Orochi, and was insted talking about the fusion. So in my opinion it would be:

Tatsumaki> Golden Sperm=Neuron Psykos > Orochi.

I'll say it again. The statements about Orochi were said as if Orochi was as strong as Tatsumaki, which got retconed later on. I think Neuron Psykos fits perfectly with every description Murata made about Orochi, and was insted talking about the fusion. So in my opinion it would be:

Tatsumaki> Golden Sperm=Neuron Psykos > Orochi.
I wouldn't doubt it if this was the case.

Back