• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tomorrow at this point. I did that thing where I started writing out the CRT and got halfway done, but accidently closed out of the tab and deleted like 15 minutes of writing.

Exceptional chapter, but holy shit, this has to be some kind of genjutsu.
Tatsumaki is extremely weakened from all the damage and ngl, it feels much more realistic than the head injury.
Getting stomped by Fuhrer ugly is a way more serious weakening than in the webcomic.
Talking about Fuhrer ugly, he's ******* brutal and is turning into my favorite cadre, can't wait to see what golden sperm will do to top this.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD...

Murata went nuts with Fuher Ugly, he ****** crushed and killed poor TTM, he was crumpled like a can, and Gums straight up ate him. Tatsumaki also had her head smashed on a wall and she's bleeding, I don't think she'll be fine.

I wonder if there will be some time travel shenanigan or what, because it seems a lot of people will have a bad ending.

yeah I doubt GS is going to be buffed, Tatsumaki is so weak that she's getting knocked out by Fuhrer Ugly, don't see much of a point to pull out High 6-A/5-C stuff for him, he'll probs have Orochi level feats at most (considering he doesn't have any flashy moves).

Yeah Tatsumaki seems to have been weakened all the way down to Low 7-B at this point lmao, so unless Murata pulls out some crazy shit, GS isn’t gonna be all that impressive.

Fuhrer Ugly should have possible Class P lifting strength for escaping Tatsumaki's restrains.
Dude Blizzard could restrain Tornado. She's incredibly injured and weakened by the time he overcame her TK. He in no way scales to her regular power output.

Yeah Tatsumaki seems to have been weakened all the way down to Low 7-B at this point lmao, so unless Murata pulls out some crazy shit, GS isn’t gonna be all that impressive.
Isn't Metal Bat coming to help? Maybe he will get some good feats.

Also, didn't Murata (or ONE, idk) say in one interview that if Metal Bat was in the fight it would have changed a lot?

Isn't that what we usually do here? If a character breaks free from telekinesis restraint, then they will have resistance to it.

Isn't that what we usually do here? If a character breaks free from telekinesis restraint, then they will have resistance to it.
That depends on how they break out of it.

Garou adapts to the telekinesis to overcome it.

Fuhrer Ugly is breaking out through pure strength. He hasn't grown resistant to it.

yeah I doubt GS is going to be buffed, Tatsumaki is so weak that she's getting knocked out by Fuhrer Ugly, don't see much of a point to pull out High 6-A/5-C stuff for him, he'll probs have Orochi level feats at most (considering he doesn't have any flashy moves).
He'll prob get some Garou scaling, hopefully. Strong enough but lacking the skill to land hits.

holy shit this chapter was lit. cant put into words how much i appreciate murata for buffing fuhrer ugly. gums isnt buffed that much yet though, so hopefully we'll see some good feats from him as well.

and i feel like murata will show insane feats with GS just because its a great opportunity to show off his art and make the fans happy at the same time.

We saw it a bit before in this arc, but god damn Murata is making the manga a lot more gory. Looks like Tatsumaki has an important chat with Fubuki, and Genos looks like he's about to make a move alongside Bang and Bomb. I think those samurai's that randomly showed up were the ones with AS back around the MA reveal, right? And it looks like Spring Mustachio is with them now.

Based on the very short scuffle between TTM and Gums when we cut to that part of the battle, it looks like TTM scales to Gums, but is slightly weaker, since he was putting up major resistance but still slowly getting overwhelmed until Pig God joins in. FU straight up ******* rips someone's arm off in a very brutal fashion, TTM barely manages to resist when Gums seems to bite down even harder, but doesn't die immediately, and gets up right after Pig God helps out. TTM blocks FU's punch, which completely ******* ruins his arms, and then...lmao TTM is ******* dead or he has type 2 immortality, idc what anyone says.

Also yeah, that last page scares me...

Man, I think Blast gains some time travel-related skills, which there is no way for TTM to survive this ... Unless he is definitely dead, which I doubt ...

I don't see them actually killing off TTM. OPM doesn't like to kill off Hero characters, although again, the manga is getting a lot more dark lately, so it wouldn't be anything too shocking. And it's not like TTM was anything major, just a somewhat relevant side character at best, honestly.

Doubt it. I think the only explosions we saw probably weren't even town level. It was just a large amount of small attacks, opposite to the massive blast we saw him use a couple chapters ago.

Back