• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming manga GS will be the same as his webcomic counterpart, I guess his feats shouldn't be too impressive because pretty much all he can do is punch and kick. But since it is Murata, who knows? He might actually give GS some new powers in the manga.

So I’ve been gone for a while, did finding the KE for Elder Centipede ever go anywhere?

Right, so we
A) find the pre-molt length
B) upscale the mass of a centipede to said size and length
C) multiply the mass by Elder Centipede's speed as he goes to intercept the beam. We don't have plasma weaponry exactly like Genos's cannons in real life, so the best comparision I could find was a plasma cutter(6096 m/s) or the Marauder Toroid weapon (sub-rel speeds).

We don't have plasma weaponry exactly like Genos's cannons in real life, so the best comparision I could find was a plasma cutter(6096 m/s) or the Marauder Toroid weapon (sub-rel speeds).
Genos' weapons aren't similar enough to either of those to get a speed rating from.

Question: How do you feel about A) scaling Spring Mustachio to Kombu Infinity, B) scaling Stinger and those who scale to him to baseline demon?

I am working on the low-tier CRT and I see five tiers right now, ranging from wolf-level to baseline demon.

1.) Wolf level: 9-B+, 9-A. Upscaling from the police officer
  • All featless C-class, B-class and wolf level threats will scale here. It seems more consistent to put these guys at wall level, we have seen numerous superhuman feats from these groups but Piggy Bancon is a particularly strong wolf level and its attack is middle of the road wall level.

2.) Baseline tiger level: 9-A, upscaling from the police officer.
  • Most A-class level fighters will scale here, as all featless Tiger levels already do. Stronger A-class heroes will be "at least 9-A", like Captain Mizuki, Needlestar or Feather.

3.) Superfight level: 8-C or 9-A, El Beyonder's recalc has not been accepted, so characters that scale to the superfight will generally be 8-C or higher scaling to the currently accepted calc. Unless

4.) Upper end tiger level: High 8-C or 8-C, no end has been accepted for El Beyonder's recalc which will obviously change this tier. People on this level scale to Kombu Infinity. I would argue that most A-class level heroes, however, should not scale to Kombu Infinity since they might get instantly wrecked (like Golden Ball).
  • Who scales? = Spring Mustachio (pierced Kombu's hair with his tomboy, blocked many attacks, Stinger/Great Philosopher (fought Grizzly Nyah) possibly, Heavy Tank Fundoshi (near s-class level) possibly, Snek and Lightning Max possibly (defeated two of the three crows, a demon threat together).
  • What needs to happen? = El Beyonder's kombu recalc must be evaluated and if accepted, an end chosen. Otherwise we will keep the current High 8-C end and use that.
5.) Above Tiger level: 8-B, 34.98 tons. People on this level scale to or above the Sky Folk, all demons scale above this.
  • Zombieman, Stinger/Great Philosopher possibly (fought Grizzly Nyah), Heavy Tank Fundoshi (near s-class level) possibly, Snek and Lightning Max possibly (defeated two of the three crows, a demon threat together).
  • What needs to happen = Nothing, we're all good. We just have to decide on where the aforementioned heroes scale.
6.) Child Emperor should be unknown, the Okame Mask accounts for brains AND brawn, so it's hard to say where Child Emperor's physical stats really fall.
This was Ouros' plan tho

I would change the justification for Stinger, as he tore off the Grizzly Nyan offspring's arm, he didn't just fight it.
Great Philosopher and Child Emperor scale for being physically stronger than Stinger.
Zombieman could clash with Pureblood so he scales.
Possibly rating for Death Gatling since he seemed to be a peer to Stinger.
Heavy Tank Fundonshi and the other 2 goobers can also get a possibly because of the Sitch Statement.

Where's the proof that the Okame Mask also goes by intelligence?

Firstly, the Okame mask can be wildly innacurate, so it's not exactly trustworthy.

It's stated to also analyze neural development.

He also states: "Anyway, in my case-" before he gets cut off, implies that he isn't actually physically that high in physicals

Can I see the scan?
And It's not like Child Emperor is physically weak, we've seen him take hits from Phoenix Man (albeit aided by a shield)

Nevermind I looked it up in the volume I have at home.
And a lot of things about OPM powerscaling are "unreliable". Whether it be the Okame Mask, the VGS, Disaster levels, hero rankings.
Doesn't mean we should disregard all of them entirely, we just make sure to not use the more sketchy cases.

Scans? It'll only scale to his durability, plus he was still aided by a shield, so that should not scale

Here are the scans
012.jpg

014.jpg

Nevermind I looked it up in the volume I have at home.
And a lot of things about OPM powerscaling are "unreliable". Whether it be the Okame Mask, the VGS, Disaster levels, hero rankings.
Doesn't mean we should disregard all of them entirely, we just make sure to not use the more sketchy cases.
I don't see how disaster levels aren't reliable. Same for hero rankings, mainly the S-Class. The S-Class are portrayed as the most powerful heroes in the HA, with the exception of Zombieman and CE, but both make it up with regen and intelligence. Point is that this set of heroes are narratively capable of taking on Demone threats or higher with some exceptions as to how they do so.

In this case, it's very implied CE is not actually that powerful physically.

It should all be examined slowly and not just jump to conclusions

Question: How do you feel about A) scaling Spring Mustachio to Kombu Infinity, B) scaling Stinger and those who scale to him to baseline demon?

I am working on the low-tier CRT and I see five tiers right now, ranging from wolf-level to baseline demon.

1.) Wolf level: 9-B+, 9-A. Upscaling from the police officer
  • All featless C-class, B-class and wolf level threats will scale here. It seems more consistent to put these guys at wall level, we have seen numerous superhuman feats from these groups but Piggy Bancon is a particularly strong wolf level and its attack is middle of the road wall level.
2.) Baseline tiger level: at least 9-B+, likely higher (for featless tiger monsters), upscaling from the police officer and Piggy Bancon. 9-A for all featless a-class level fighters scaling from weaker tiger levels (Electric Catfish man, pull light cord, the toad Snek beat).
  • Most A-class level fighters will scale here, as all featless Tiger levels already do. Stronger A-class heroes will be "at least 9-A", like Captain Mizuki, Needlestar or Feather. Featless tigers will be downgraded to at least 9-B+, likely higher.
3.) Superfight level: 8-C ,
4.) Upper end tiger level: High 8-C or 8-C, no end has been accepted for El Beyonder's recalc which will obviously change this tier. People on this level scale to Kombu Infinity. I would argue that most A-class level heroes, however, should not scale to Kombu Infinity since they might get instantly wrecked (like Golden Ball).
  • Who scales? = Spring Mustachio (pierced Kombu's hair with his tomboy, blocked many attacks), Snek and Lightning Max possibly (defeated two of the three crows, a demon threat together).
  • What needs to happen? = El Beyonder's kombu recalc must be evaluated and if accepted, an end chosen. Otherwise we will keep the current High 8-C end and use that.
5.) Above Tiger level: 8-B, 34.98 tons. People on this level scale to or above the Sky Folk, all demons scale above this.
  • Zombieman, Stinger/Great Philosopher (harmed Grizzly Nyah and superior to Stinger), Heavy Tank Fundoshi (near s-class level), Snek and Lightning Max possibly (defeated two of the three crows, a demon threat together). IDK about giving Gatling this rating, I feel like we should calc death shower and other moves first
  • What needs to happen = Nothing, we're all good. We just have to decide on where the aforementioned heroes scale.
6.) Child Emperor should be unknown, the Okame Mask accounts for brains AND brawn, so it's hard to say where Child Emperor's physical stats really fall.
Changing a few things here

If there are no serious objections to those tiers, then yes- all I have to do is make a comprehensive list of everyone who will get their tiers changed

I'm unsure about it too. I can't imagine most c-class heroes or weak wolf levels one-shotting a police officer in the fashion surprise attack plum did. If we're uncertain about using the wall level feat we can say alternatively...

baseline C-class: 9-C (had to pass hero exams, outcompeting hundreds of athletic humans)
baseline B-class and wolf level: at least 9-C, likely higher (superior to c-class heroes, the wolf level angry grandpa from the audiobooks was tanking bullets pretty well and Mumen rider was hitting harder than a handgun- so these guys are likely 9-B on average).
baseline Tiger level: at least 9-B+ (Piggy Bancon actually KO'ed police officers I think? If not, just upscale from Piggy Bancon's own 9-B attack)
baseline A-class: 9-A (should be able to consistently confront and defeat tiger level monsters in order to obtain and maintain their rankings, most tiger levels we have calced are on this level).

I feel the same way about that scaling chain as I do about the police officer- could every single c-class and wolf level one-shot child Saitama in the fashion Piggy Bancon did? I would say no.

Should they be superior to Child Saitama? Yes. But Child Saitama doesn't really scale to 9-B, an attack on that level will decisively KO him like Piggy Bancon did. Piggy Bancon is probably one of the stronger wolf level threats (comparing him to a guy like tongue stretcher for example), so I don't see why we should scale c-class heroes and featless wolf levels above that. If anything, we could downscale them lower into 9-B.

But at least, Piggy Bancon could knock out police officers with ease- almost assuredly in the same fashion Suprise Attack Plum did when he made the 9-B+ crater. So some wolves are on that level and all tiger-level monsters should scale above 9-B+. As for the c-class, and baseline wolf levels, I'm still not sure about scaling their AP to the energy required to one-shot Child Saitama...

Back