• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the Low-End is accepted it will probably be at least monatanha level via the Striking Strength method. But if the High-End is accepted the result will be High 6-A, which would make it an Outlier

If the Low-End is accepted it will probably be at least monatanha level via the Striking Strength method. But if the High-End is accepted the result will be High 6-A, which would make it an Outlier

Well... Saitama did use a serious punch, so it could be ridiculously energy dense

Why use a violent fragmentation end if we don't see any visible remains of the destroyed section, surely with a situation like that it's pulverization unless we have any in-verse proof of vaporization

Why use a violent fragmentation end if we don't see any visible remains of the destroyed section, surely with a situation like that it's pulverization unless we have any in-verse proof of vaporization
The debris may be on the floor of the building, it's not like it's floating around.

Surely if all that mass was ground into recognizeable fragments, the piles would be at least a little visible from this angle
According to what can be seen in the image, the rubble was torn off and flew away, if it were pulverization the destroyed edges should be completely clean, however you can see remains of the building there, there is not even a bit of dust to support the pulverization.

According to what can be seen in the image, the rubble was torn off and flew away, if it were pulverization the destroyed edges should be completely clean, however you can see remains of the building there, there is not even a bit of dust to support the pulverization.
If the rubble can fly away, why wouldn't the dust do the same? After all, it's lighter and it's been a good while since the feat took place.

So if I read you correctly, you prefer the violent fragmentation end?

If the rubble can fly away, why wouldn't the dust do the same? After all, it's lighter and it's been a good while since the feat took place.

So if I read you correctly, you prefer the violent fragmentation end?
Yes. ¿if it is pulverizatión why does the destroyed edge have building surfaces and is not completely clean?

Yes. ¿if it is pulverizatión why does the destroyed edge have building surfaces and is not completely clean?
The edges don't have to be completely clean to be pulv. The building clearly took some of the brunt, it wasn't a clean cut (which makes sense, a powerful kinetic attack will produce shockwaves and do some fragmentation around the edges because blunt KE attacks realistically shouldn't be clean cuts irrespective of type) - so I see a collapse triggered by the attack, dislodged shingles.

Holy shit High 7-A+

I think metal knight scales due to being stared he could take down EC

Bang and Bomb could harm EC

Orochi is superior to EC

Glory glory believe themselves to be stronger.

Armorchompy seems to have issues with it. But if it gets accepted Bang and Bomb would definitely, Orochi too, Genos would prob jsut get his Jet drive arrow recalced with the new size.

Bang and Bomb would scale to half of it. I would say Darkshine scales to Bang (he packs more power in his hits).
Idk who else.

Wait but that uses the size of Elder Centipede after he molts.
No one really scales to him then other than the implied Abandonment Bang, who seemed sure he would die but get the job done.

To be clear this is the ground-based explosion formula that Mr.Bambu originally recommended for me, it didn't make it into the original and currently accepted calc

Well, if it gets accepted, that’ll be a nice upgrade for Psykos, Genos, Drive Knight, Atomic Samurai and Black Sperm.

Back