• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think so. But it would at least upgrade someone. Would it likely upgrade those like glory gyoro, who believe himself to be stronger?

Oh yeah its only baseline. I was remembering a version that Ouroboros made that was low 7-B+, but was that never accepted? I feel like we could get some really good results from that if we give good reasoning for defrag in the calc.

Oh yeah its only baseline. I was remembering a version that Ouroboros made that was low 7-B+, but was that never accepted? I feel like we could get some really good results from that if we give good reasoning for defrag in the calc.
Defrag was already denied, but he did a Low 7-B+ recalc in the downgrade thread.
I guess we could use it for just supporting evidence tbh
We already are, I linked it while editing Psykos’ page.

Because Orochi being Dragon or above is only from Murata, and we treat his statements as only "possibly". Psykorochi technically isn't as well. And while he isn't out yet. AG was only above dragon because he scaled to Boros.

Because Orochi being Dragon or above is only from Murata, and we treat his statements as only "possibly". Psykorochi technically isn't as well. And while he isn't out yet. AG was only above dragon because he scaled to Boros.
Imagine if Psykorochi was confirmed to be solid Dragon level. Would that mean Boros gets an upgrade? If so, which key(s)?

Presumably all. As I've stated that if ONE wanted to be specific about which form of Boros was a dragon or above he would've done so. And in a way, one could argue Boros should scale above Orochi due to being an actual Dragon or above.

But until psykorochi has an actual rating and to avoid confused scaling. The 2 should not scale at all

Because Orochi being Dragon or above is only from Murata, and we treat his statements as only "possibly". Psykorochi technically isn't as well.
kID3u66.png

^Well, shouldn't Orochi then be "downgrade"?

I mean, I guess we still stick to the Murata statment? Also why the **** is Garou there?
The whole thing needs to be rearranged, much has changed since we last updated that. Psykos should be moved up to Above Dragon and Garou should be moved down to Dragon.

Garou's in Above Dragon because of his awakened key- I know it no longer exists, but it did when that was formatted

I'll probably create a sandbox for it an I'll post it here later. As stated earlier, formatting like the OPM wiki is the best option

Back