• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So now base HEO is now 8-B via scaling above that one vegetable monster and then peak HEO is 8-A+ then.

So now all 7-Bs and Low 7-B+ characters are getting downgraded by a notch...

At least Bakuzan is getting downgraded
salvation.jpg

Ngl I really don't like Saitama's images atm.

I usually don't really care, but right now they're just... Really bad lol.

I don't know if anyone else agrees but yeah, just thought I'd say. I like the old ones better, and everything aside from Serious and Casual seems dumb to me.
I agree.

Ngl I really don't like Saitama's images atm.

I usually don't really care, but right now they're just... Really bad lol.

I don't know if anyone else agrees but yeah, just thought I'd say. I like the old ones better, and everything aside from Serious and Casual seems dumb to me.
i also agree with this. we only need two images. also, its not accurate to say that saitama with sharp eyes is being serious since he's often seen with the "serious" face even when he's relaxed and casual, or just joking around.

and yeah, the current images are dogshit.

Here's the statement about how HEO "can destroy a town just by waving its tentacles back and forth", page 38 of the season 2 guidebook. 8-A+ is downplaying HEO ridiculously- being that size and able to move faster than A-class heroes should yield at least town level results

so we just gonna ignore the databook that says HEO can destroy a town with a couple swings?
Ignoring how that was literally mentioned in the downgrade thread, that wouldn’t prevent Psykos from going down to Small City level.

first we got 5-C OPM top tiers, then low 5-B OPM top tiers and now we have low 7-B dragons.

These are all the controversial OPM tier upgrades I remember.

first we got 5-C OPM top tiers, then low 5-B OPM top tiers and now we have 8-A+ dragons.

These are all the controversial OPM tier upgrades I remember.
Yeah, where are you getting 8-A+ Dragons from? They were never going to go beneath Low 7-B.

Just to be sure, but this scales even to the dragons who have no feats of their own and never fought genos or the people who fought him?

Back