• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why's promoted rook a fusion between genos and drive knight , pretty sure dk can do it normally if he had enough energy thats why he needed genos he literally just used him as a battery

this sub has been alot more quieter since we hit the 80 page mark
Well, even before we hit the 80 page mark, it had been a week since the Metal Bat chapter and 3 weeks since the ENW redraw. The Metal Bat had a few supporting feats, like Metal Bat kicking a truck, but nothing special. I'm sure whenever the next chapter drops, we'll have something to talk about. I'm expecting a big redraw this next Monday rn, I hope it has new feats

Well, even before we hit the 80 page mark, it had been a week since the Metal Bat chapter and 3 weeks since the ENW redraw. The Metal Bat had a few supporting feats, like Metal Bat kicking a truck, but nothing special. I'm sure whenever the next chapter drops, we'll have something to talk about. I'm expecting a big redraw this next Monday rn, I hope it has new feats
waiting for orochi vs saitama redraws or next chapter tbh

The edges don't have to be completely clean to be pulv. The building clearly took some of the brunt, it wasn't a clean cut (which makes sense, a powerful kinetic attack will produce shockwaves and do some fragmentation around the edges because blunt KE attacks realistically shouldn't be clean cuts irrespective of type) - so I see a collapse triggered by the attack, dislodged shingles.
I still don't see any sign of pulverization, if we just consider it was pulverization because everything disappeared then we should also use spraying to calculate Genos destroying a mountain.
What happened here was that Saitama hit Kombu Infinity causing it to crash into a building and rip out some debris in the process, you can see that clearly when you see how the edges were.

Using violent fragmentation for the Kombu Infinity Calculation, the result would be: 3529281600 Joules = 0.8435 Tons of TNT (Building level)

If this is accepted, the scale would be like this:
At least 8-C or 8-C+ for low Demon Level monsters.
8-C for Tiger Level monsters comparable to Kombu Infinity
8-C for Spring Mustachio and all heroes comparable to him.

My headcanon has always been that Saitama grabbed Kombu by the hair, started swinging him by it, and then eventually kombu got his hair riped off and he went flying to the building

Using violent fragmentation for the Kombu Infinity Calculation, the result would be: 3529281600 Joules = 0.8435 Tons of TNT (Building level)

If this is accepted, the scale would be like this:
At least 8-C or 8-C+ for low Demon Level monsters.
8-C for Tiger Level monsters comparable to Kombu Infinity
8-C for Spring Mustachio and all heroes comparable to him.
Baseline demons should scale above 34 tons (8-B) according to my calc here for the sky folk explosions.

I would agree that Spring Mustachio would scale to whatever Kombu is. I don't know about the other a-class heroes, since it may be the case that heroes like Stinger, Great Philosopher and Heavy Tank Fundoshi are much stronger than Spring Mustachio (he definitely isn't weak, but he is still low-ranked)

BTW, shouldn't Zombieman physically scale to the weakest demons as all S-Class are able to fight against demons in some sort of way?

so what are the odds of this getting anything above baseline 8-C?

Not very high, I tried calcing a couple different ways and ended up with 9-A results a while back. It's pretty similar to Electric Catfish Man's feat which is lower end 9-A
BTW, shouldn't Zombieman physically scale to the weakest demons as all S-Class are able to fight against demons in some sort of way?
Yes, and remember he clashed blades with Pureblood. He should be 8-B AP and striking with unknown durability in my opinion

Anyways, we need to find Elder Centipede's speed somehow before we can find the KE. I would say scale it to the beam, but I have no idea how to scale the beam speed.

Seems like he'll need to be supersonic+ to get city level results, so there you go

Yes, and remember he clashed blades with Pureblood. He should be 8-B AP and striking with unknown durability in my opinion
That sounds good. Makes sense considering Zombieman seems to be portrayed as a glass cannon

Also what should Child emperor be downgraded to physically? I feel he should have unknown for his AP and 9-B for his dura, as we do see him survive some pretty big falls iirc

Anyways, we need to find Elder Centipede's speed somehow before we can find the KE. I would say scale it to the beam, but I have no idea how to scale the beam speed.
Feels like calc stacking ngl, also KE sounds like a pretty iffy way for us to use AP tbh

Feels like calc stacking ngl, also KE sounds like a pretty iffy way for us to use AP tbh
It could be, but if you do it right it wouldn't be. If we can say with certainty the beam is moving X miles an hour because it has the characteristics of something in real life (jet fighter exhaust idk), then we can scale EC to that.

I don't see an alternative to KE, since EC's biggest attacks are just him ramming his body at very high speeds into his opponents. I can understand if you're hesitant because EC isn't using 100% of his weight in any given charge (most of the body is curled up and not necessarily being thrown into it), but EC has no other good showings that we can use as feats and we can adjust the calc to consider this fact

I mean, we could always just scale him above or to other characters

I should probably go get Giant Snowman requested

What would EC's GPE be since that seems to be the new method for large characters. Also I doubt the snowman would get any good results without KE and I put in a request a while ago and no one responded.

So human Choze becomes 9-A I presume.
I think Choze should be 8-C he can KO Dave a 9-A character and break Rosie Monster's neck, as demonstrated with Choze eating monster cells overwhelmingly increases your level so imagine what level Rosie Monster would be if being Human was already 9-A.
In addition, he did these feats with great ease.
Human Choze should only have to be 5 times stronger than Dave to be 8-C.

Casual Human Choze >>>>> Monster Rosie >>>>> Dave > Human Rosie (9-A)

Also the result of years of selective breeding with the best genes, Choze was born with naturally superhuman abilities. I imagine that he must be superior or comparable to characters like Spring Mustachio, Snek or Lighting Max.

You're actually only allowed to upscale to the next tier when you are within 1.5x (Going by the current standards), so choze cannot upscale and should be "At least 9-A"

You're actually only allowed to upscale to the next tier when you are within 1.5x (Going by the current standards), so choze cannot upscale and should be "At least 9-A"
If there are some Class B and A heroes that scale to High 8-C+ just with the justification that "they are comparable to Class-A fighting heroes", I imagine we could do the same with Choze giving him a similar result. level to Snek or Lighting Max

Baseline demons should scale above 34 tons (8-B) according to my calc here for the sky folk explosions.

I would agree that Spring Mustachio would scale to whatever Kombu is. I don't know about the other a-class heroes, since it may be the case that heroes like Stinger, Great Philosopher and Heavy Tank Fundoshi are much stronger than Spring Mustachio (he definitely isn't weak, but he is still low-ranked)
Those monsters have an unknown threat level, it would not be very reasonable to use them as a base for some level.

Seems like he'll need to be supersonic+ to get city level results, so there you go
He does at least break the sound barrier as he moves to intercept the beam.

Not very high, I tried calcing a couple different ways and ended up with 9-A results a while back. It's pretty similar to Electric Catfish Man's feat which is lower end 9-A

It looks more impressive than the Catfish feat imo, albeit not by a whole lot.
Also Bullfrog is much bigger so his hole in the ground is a good bit bigger.

The 3 kings are stated to be on the same level according to ONE, and the threat levels for the miscellaneous seafolk and subterraneans are wolf-tiger so I don't see why it would be different for Sky King.
Sky King leading around a gang of demons would be more emphasized when Melzargard swats them all down.

Back