• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I meant completely unknown. We could easily scale him above Psykorochi, but I think it's safer just to say Unknown. He'll probably end up being stronger than we can guess with current scaling

The CRT I made mentions putting God at completely unknown, and people seemed to have agreed with it so it can be updated.

We listed him as at least 7-B before, and now he gives a High 6-A feat to Psykos. Guy's a total mystery, he could be multi-continental, he could be universal.

Anyone find a speed feat for Tatsumaki or anyone else yet? MH+ for them seems so slow lol

Should we update Suiryu's profile? He is no longer Low 7-B. Perhaps we should give him At least High 7-C.

I was thinking and ... why don't we use the shockwave formula to calculate Gouketsu's feat? I did it here and got High 7-A

Should we update Suiryu's profile? He is no longer Low 7-B. Perhaps we should give him At least High 7-C.
Maybe... He's not too much weaker than Bakuzan. Say, would breaking Bazukan's toe (a low 7-B based off HEO) make him low 7-B as well? If not, that sounds like the right call.

I believe Suiryu breaking Bakuzan's toe was discussed before, and it seems like it doesn't warrant scaling. Bakuzan was holding back for fun and Suiryu caught him off-guard, so he might one-shot Suiryu with Hell Dispatch Chop if he is thirst for blood. I don't know what is Suiryu rating now tbh, have no idea who does he scale to either.

So was the cloud split feat demoted to High 7-C because we swapped to the second-end? Or what happened there? If that's the case, I think we will have to scale him to that feat because it was accomplished with effort

No. Unfortunately, his feat was recalced, and it only gave Low 7-C result. So Suiryu now is either scaling to his own feat (Low 7-C) or to Garou, Genos, etc.. So he might be rated as higher than Low 7-C.

Bruh.

Well, the only two people he scales off concretely are Monster Choze and Bakuzan. He's superior to Choze and inferior to Bakuzan. Either we scale him off his own feat or we downscale him from Bakuzan. Unless breaking Bakuzan's toe counts for nothing, we can say he's not vastly inferior to Bakuzan, so "at least High 7-C" would probably be best

Seeing someone unironcially believe Bang is > Tatsumaki because of that databook which lists his strength as above hers, fills me with an uncomfortable dread.

Seeing someone unironcially believe Bang is > Tatsumaki because of that databook which lists his strength as above hers, fills me with an uncomfortable dread.
Was that about physical strength or what did the databook mean?

Looking at my Beefcake recalc, it looks like my attempt to get the size revised will get Beefcake's attack potency dramatically nerfed. Apparently the official height of the crater is a 100 m half-sphere according to some guidebook, so pulverization end will go down to near baseline 7-C. It frustrates me that we always use the lowest of low ends when higher results seem more likely looking at it intuitively. The crater, judging from the shown Beefcake height and compared to the height of surrounding buildings, seems to be over 1000 meters across and several hundred meters deep in the feat panel.

golden sperm being high 6-C is such an absolute lowball its hilarious. ONE literally said that tatsumaki has to be at "10 thousand percent condition" in order to beat him. yet he's high 6-C and she's high 6-A? her being at ten thousand percent implies that she has to have high 6-A levels of power to beat him. golden sperm should be "likely high 6-A" along with orochi

I think we're just waiting for Manga GS to come around right now. If those statements are still true despite the different manga scaling, we'll get to see his incredible strength on display soon

Isn’t that statement outdated? Anything and everything is likely to change. At best, the statement only applies to webcomic Tatsumaki and webcomic Golden Sperm, since the two continuities are so different in powerscale it’s too hard to bounce them off eachother.

uhh what? what makes you think the statement is outdated? there's literally nothing to suggest that the statement is outdated thats just purely your headcanon and i dont even know where you got it from. its as simple as this. ONE is the author of the story and he says that tatsumaki has to be at absolute perfect condition to beat him. if shes high 6-A and he's high 6-C we're implying that she's literally millions of times stronger than him. she should be able to beat him with less than 1% power if thats the case. clearly golden sperm is comparable to tatsumaki. we scaled orochi to golden sperm just because murata (who isnt even the writer) said that he doesnt know who would win. then ONE comes out, says tatsumaki would have to be at ten thousand percent to beat GS, and we still think for some reason that tatsumaki is millions of times stronger than golden sperm?

I call a statement outdated when it’s, like, 3+ years old and the characters in it have gone through feats, scaling and changes that put their previous feats to shame... like Tatsumaki, and a lot of other OPM characters, already have.

Where does this “ten thousandth percent” part come from? I don’t remember the exact statement he made. Can you link me it?

I'd rather keep GS where he is right now, because otherwise he'd be a complete unknown. It hopefully won't be more than a few months before GS gets feats in the manga.

Homelander might be a demon? His lazer beam is pretty OP and he's fast, but I'm not how sure his durability and strength would stack up. He seems to be at least large building level, probably block level, but I doubt he has the MHS speed and City Busting ability you need to be a dragon. So at least High Tiger, probably a demon, not a dragon from what I've seen.

Orochi doesn't scale to Golden Sperm or vice verse, so let us get rid of High 6-C rating from his profile, Murata's statement is vague. He should be Unknown. Yes, ONE did say that Tatsumaki requires a perfect condition to beat Golden Sperm.

I call a statement outdated when it’s, like, 3+ years old and the characters in it have gone through feats, scaling and changes that put their previous feats to shame... like Tatsumaki, and a lot of other OPM characters, already have.

Where does this “ten thousandth percent” part come from? I don’t remember the exact statement he made. Can you link me it?
It's hard to interpret the nuances from a single quote, but what ONE said was "タツマキが万全なら黄金精子に勝てる" He never specified how much difficulty she would have, but he did use the term "万全" (literally "ten thousand completeness"), a phrase that means "in perfect condition" shape, so having that emphasis would imply medium difficulty.

Orochi doesn't scale to Golden Sperm or vice verse, so let us get rid of High 6-C rating from his profile, Murata's statement is vague. He should be Unknown. Yes, ONE did say that Tatsumaki requires a perfect condition to beat Golden Sperm.
i absolutely agree with orochi not scaling to golden sperm. murata simply stated that he doesn't know who would win between golden sperm and orochi. murata also said that he doesn't know who would win between saitama and goku. so does that mean that murata was implying goku and saitama are comparable? no.

Context is important when “perfect condition” and “Tatsumaki” are taken into account.

With Tatsumaki, “perfect condition” means her brain hasn’t suffered damage and can actually use her power. We KNOW that Tatsumaki doesn’t lose her power /completely/ from simply taking body damage that isn’t the brain, like her hands being stabbed or when Psykorochi zapped her after stabbing her, and she was still able to overpower Psykorochi a minute later and THEN suffered recoil from using two much of her own power.

”Not perfect condition” more or less implies that it is Tatsumaki who has taken brain damage, and can barely use her powers affectively at that point, like the Tatsumaki that Golden Sperm actually faced... /who Tatsumaki still almost killed instantly by trying to snap his neck/.

latest
can someone render this?

Tatsumaki but she can only use melee (by boosting her physicals with her power) and has Atomic’s sword vs Black Sperm but he’s not allowed to merge?

What threat level would Ryo Shimakazi from Mob Psycho 100 have? Someone on YouTube is trying to tell me he’s a High-Dragon, and all i can do is laugh.

why is tatsumaki's lifting strength way higher than saitama's? saitama is class G while tatsumaki is class P. saitama should scale to class P since he's undoubtedly above tatsumaki in all aspects and is the strongest character in the series.

What threat level would Ryo Shimakazi from Mob Psycho 100 have? Someone on YouTube is trying to tell me he’s a High-Dragon, and all i can do is laugh.
Would be tiger at best, maybe demon if you're generous, because speed aside his TP would be a pain to deal with for any A-class hero sans sweet mask

Back