• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why would we need special vision in this case, when it's with the same characters? There are many other instances. This is headcannon on your part.The sky was never shown to be that dark before, and even after than instance.
Because shading takes time, is hard and expensive.

It is night time. It is dark when it is night. Proving they’re afterimages takes a lot more proof than simply saying it is dark, since it is night time. Occam’s Razor.

Is that a real Antvasima quote?

Those punches weren't the same. One is held back and one had killing intent. What we gonna scale Snek too for enduring a bunch from Saitama early on next? Lol
“one had killing intent”

If that were true boros would be comparable to Saitama. If Saitama had any killing intent with his attacks he wouldve killed Boros with a simple punch just as he would against Garou

Those punches weren't the same. One is held back and one had killing intent. What we gonna scale Snek too for enduring a bunch from Saitama early on next? Lol
considering Saitama's vague and unquantifiable comments like "eh you're kinda fast" have been being used by people as concrete statements to compare like 3 other characters to each other, I can believe people using anything to scale another character

Boros is a threat that wouldn't hold back when killing an innocent, so when landing a hit, Saitama wouldn't care if he died or survived the punch, in Garou's case it's more him holding back so he doesn't cause any lethal damage to a teenage cosplayer that not even killed a human.
Actually on that note, Saitama very easily broke Garou's arm. The only real damage Garou took was non lethal forsure.

Saitama broke Garou's arm and he didn't even know he had regeneration.

Didn't Saitama get impressed that Boros was holding out against him during his fight while he was holding back to let Boros have a fun fight?

I don't see why Garou dodging a punch from Saitama can't get a similar reaction when no one else has really done that.

Both had Saitama exerting beyond minimal effort so I don't see why they can't be treated similarly

If I had something positive about the most recent chapter then I would say Garou punching Saitama and Saitama shrugging it off was great. Everything else is dog water.

Every iconic moment with awakened Garou so far has been axed or made worse so I dont have high hopes.
Pretty sure it’s flipped. If we’re being honest the webcomic fight wasn’t much better as the 2nd and 3rd forms were featless. Just prolonged mental beating for Garou.

I’m starting to believe ONE is indeed the writer and the only reason the wc was good was because he had months and years between chapters to know what he want to do with the arc. Then again Mob Psycho is a banger from start to end so idk.

I’m starting to believe ONE is indeed the writer and the only reason the wc was good was because he had months and years between chapters to know what he want to do with the arc. Then again Mob Psycho is a banger from start to end so idk.
Banger? Do you mean good? or bad? since haven't read the WC of MP100 yet

Pretty sure it’s flipped. If we’re being honest the webcomic fight wasn’t much better as the 2nd and 3rd forms were featless. Just prolonged mental beating for Garou.
Feats werent needed to make the fight memorable or iconic. ONE/Murata can fluff the fight to hell and back with more action but it will still feel empty.

Tbh if Garou doesn't do anything impressive then I don't see why he still couldn't downscale from Boros.
page_0.png

"Most Powerful Facing Off," could be used to scale him above Orochi probably

Back