• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki fighting Psykorochi is an outlier.

Bang fighting Garou is an outlier.

Darkshine fighting Bug God is an outlier.

Golden Sperm “fighting” Darkshine is an outlier.

(this is a joke)

hey technically god should be 1-A: 1. He is the one who created everything, he is everything (this includes concepts such as good and evil, since it was said that they exist, but of course they will not always be represented as they are, there are monsters that are supposedly evil that do good and heroes who do evil, or saitama who would be the embodiment of justice and garou the embodiment of evil, and god is above that because he is the creator of that) 2. He is the one who created the limiter, which is the limit of the power of all creatures, without a limiter, there is no limit in power, but they have to make a sacrifice (the limiter is linked to emotions, without emotions there are no limits , but of course that is a great cost to pay for power)

Feats that need to be calced from recent chapters.

LS from this feat
Speed to make afterimages from this feat
Earthquake stuff from this feat
Cracking piece of land, and explosion as a byproduct
Crater from this feat
Explosions
“Speed to make afterimages—“

what afterimages?

I’m not a big fan how Saitama has zero reaction to the ONLY being ever to ever dodge a single punch from him ever. Not even an “oh. Neat.” Don’t even see his face.

You’d think we see that. Like on the webcomic.

Feats that need to be calced from recent chapters.

LS from this feat
Speed to make afterimages from this feat
Earthquake stuff from this feat
Cracking piece of land, and explosion as a byproduct
Crater from this feat
Explosions
We already scale the full weight of SG to his lifting strength because of those panels.

Those aren't afterimages.

Nothing relevant.

Not gonna give anything worth of an upgrade but still probably cool to calc.

The crater is long but pretty small in width as we can see Garou's leg there.

I’m not a big fan how Saitama has zero reaction to the ONLY being ever to ever dodge a single punch from him ever. Not even an “oh. Neat.” Don’t even see his face.

You’d think we see that. Like on the webcomic.
obviously he will not have a reaction, because he simply continues to see it as being very slow

We already scale the full weight of SG to his lifting strength because of those panels.
I meant the LS required for Garou to be able to throw that high.
Those aren't afterimages.
The sky was not black until they started fighting.
Nothing relevant.
How is that not relevant? They were able to cause earthquakes by clashing from possibly kilometers in the sky.
The crater is long but pretty small in width as we can see Garou's leg there.
Still worth calcing.

they still hurt him, its only possible if u have enough AP to do it. but i do believe he other cadres and s class should be high 7-a, just there aren't any calcs for it tho.
the ninja's are not cadres because they are not strong enough and they can't take a cadre down and don't say the MA didn't know their true strength because they are the one who make them strong + also they can't hide their power from geruo

the ninja's are not cadres because they are not strong enough and they can't take a cadre down and don't say the MA didn't know their true strength because they are the one who make them strong + also they can't hide their power from geruo
that has nothing to do with anything. which further signifies why the cadres should be high 7-a. also the ninja bros could've easily hid there true strength as them themselves weren't use to it.

Gouketsu and Elder Centipede should scale above, or at least, to HF and Gale.

They were the runner ups to fill in their spots, until Psykos found out about Garou.

I meant the LS required for Garou to be able to throw that high.

The sky was not black until they started fighting.

How is that not relevant? They were able to cause earthquakes by clashing from possibly kilometers in the sky.

Still worth calcing.
They ain’t afterimages. It is NIGHT TIME for the characters right now. We, as readers, just get special vision to see everything clearly because that’d suck for Murata to shade every single page for dozens of chapters. It’d also make it hard as hell to read.

Everything is a joke to Saitama. Garou just so happens to be a joke, the ONLY JOKE, to dodge a punch. Which is why I think it’s lame, especially compared to the webcomic.

The “””afterimages””” page is a bit weird. The angle is strange. But to me it looks like they’re reacting to the flashes of light on the dark water from Garou and Saitama’s clashes in the stratosphere. They’re not afterimages, it’s just dark.

Everything is a joke to Saitama. Garou just so happens to be a joke, the ONLY JOKE, to dodge a punch. Which is why I think it’s lame, especially compared to the webcomic.
you basically answered ur own question. due to saitama having a blank face, we know he holds garou to no standard. the webcomic and manga are completely different mangas at this point, the order might be flipped around.

The “””afterimages””” page is a bit weird. The angle is strange. But to me it looks like they’re reacting to the flashes of light on the dark water from Garou and Saitama’s clashes in the stratosphere. They’re not afterimages, it’s just dark.
the afterimages aside, causing shockwaves and earthquake like effects from multiple km's in the sky should bring great results.

They ain’t afterimages. It is NIGHT TIME for the characters right now. We, as readers, just get special vision to see everything clearly because that’d suck for Murata to shade every single page for dozens of chapters. It’d also make it hard as hell to read.
Why would we need special vision in this case, when it's with the same characters? There are many other instances. This is headcannon on your part.The sky was never shown to be that dark before, and even after than instance.

Maybe Saitama will hit Garou with this line next chapter
IMG_4692.jpg

in the next chapter: it will go deeper into what garou if he dies, he will manage to return from death and will not stop doing so until he wins

Back