• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Feats werent needed to make the fight memorable or iconic. ONE/Murata can fluff the fight to hell and back with more action but it will still feel empty.
Tbh, i'd say the narration and the dialogue are what made the fight so memorable. The current fight will probably become much better when the trash talk between Saitama and Garou starts.

On an unrelated note: What would y'all think if the manga filled the Saitama vs Tatsumaki fight with shipping undertones, like say, her blushing instead of being angry at Saitama's hug

Tbh, i'd say the narration and the dialogue are what made the fight so memorable. The current fight will probably become much better when the trash talk between Saitama and Garou starts.
I agree with your assertion but this Garou has zero reason to trash talk Saitama who is dog walking him whereas he in the wc he didnt know who saitama was and viewed himself as superior to him which warranted his trash talk until he got humbled during the fight to the point he couldnt trash talk anymore. It would be narratively stupid for Garou to trash talk someone he views as his final hurdle.

Which is another reason to hate on the manga because wc Garou didnt view Saitama so highly or as some insurmountable hurdle he forgot about.

Last edited:
On an unrelated note: What would y'all think if the manga filled the Saitama vs Tatsumaki fight with shipping undertones, like say, her blushing instead of being angry at Saitama's hug
I'm gonna be honest, I feel like the ship really doesn't work? I don't think their personalities mesh together very well. If anything, I'd rather see Saitama and Fubuki together.

I wouldnt like it. I want to see her respect Saitama without it actually being said.

Regardless there will be a lot of fan service
I was rereading the webcomic earlier she wasn’t mad, she had a blank face. But I do not want any fan service there.
There: “you baldy” “you midget” interaction is a must in the manga lol.
Fubuki x Saitama
Tats x Genos(sheesh the age difference is decently big)

Thanks 🔥

Personally, I don’t think Saitama should get shipped with anybody. Let’s get an aroace protagonist
i guess but that just makes his life even more aimless lol.
If we get a female baddie antagonist(minimum of 5-B tier), i wouldn't mind if my guy saitama tries to slide in. ;)

My favorite take about Saitama is that he shouldn't get a love interest, as far as we know he seems to enjoy things like freedom and living alone in a smaller space, wich would be hard if he got in a serious relationship, and specially hard if he dated someone as manipulative as Fubuki or as overbearing as Tatsumaki.
But if he does it should probably be someone as average as he was before the training, like a Supermarket cashier who still accepted his expired coupon and shares his love for discounts and cabbages.

My favorite take about Saitama is that he shouldn't get a love interest, as far as we know he seems to enjoy things like freedom and living alone in a smaller space, wich would be hard if he got in a serious relationship, and specially hard if he dated someone as manipulative as Fubuki or as overbearing as Tatsumaki.
But if he does it should probably be someone as average as he was before the training, like a Supermarket cashier who still accepted his expired coupon and shares his love for discounts and cabbages.
I completely agree here.

great take, saitama(the strongest) having a normal person as his love interest is great.
thats my take on blasts wife. a normal person.

Yet they’re literally not covering the sky in afterimages. Next.
Lol. Atomic, you're argument is literally saying that the darkness artistic choice, which is more baseless than saying that they're creating afterimages, when it's shown that they are FTE to the heroes on the ground, and that their fight crosses the sky.

Lol. Atomic, you're argument is literally saying that the darkness artistic choice, which is more baseless than saying that they're creating afterimages, when it's shown that they are FTE to the heroes on the ground, and that their fight crosses the sky.
When is it stated, shown, implied or mentioned that they’re creating afterimages?

As for it being night: we literally saw Sage Centipede stretch out of the dark zone, night time, into direct sunlight and he completely changed shading. So yes, it’s NIGHT TIME.

The angle is also a bit strange anyway. Saitama and Garou are fighting in the stratosphere, yet the characters aren’t even looking upward. They’re looking more downward, at the dark water, if anything. And we see flashes of reflections on the water, which is Saitama and Garou fighting in the sky.

So, as far as feats go for this chapter:

AP feats;
1. Garou trying to hit Saitama in the upper atmosphere was strong enough to create earthquakes/shockwaves that feel like earthquakes to people on the ground
2. Garou was able to fracture an island sized area when he kicked Saitama into the ground
3. Garou striking Saitama was even more powerful than this and generated lightning somehow?? I'm wondering if they're outright going to give Garou energy projection of a kind
4. Saitama is still casually far beyond Garou's current strength, although that's not surprising

Speed;
1. Constellation like movement, Garou is clearly even faster than before and Saitama is faster than that

Abilities
1. Support for Pseudo-flight for Garou and Saitama. Both are able to manuever around in the atmosphere- this time without any rocks in sight (except for when Garou kicks Saitama into the ground)
2. types 1, 2, and 9 baldness for Saitama (able to shatter Garou's hand with sheer baldness)
3. Low Godly(covered from baldness at FTL speeds) Massive Speed buff for Garou's low-mid regeneration, now it's combat speed
4. Further buff for Garou's reactive evolution, we see him evolving dramatically based more on emotion than physical danger/stress
It's not island sized tho. We have lot pics.

Uh, no? This is what a flooded Z-City Ghost Town look like.
This is it's where Garou kicks Saitama. The location are totally different.
Your first link is wrong, as it tries to say the shadows of the clouds are the sea, which is wrong. ENO’s tidal wave is where the sea is, and saying his wave flooded other cities, which isn’t even close to correct since ENO came FROM THE OCEAN NEXT TO Z CITY.

Garou hits Saitama back into Z city. How is this debatable? Saitama punches him and creates the trench in z city.

Your first link is wrong, as it tries to say the shadows of the clouds are the sea, which is wrong. ENO’s tidal wave is where the sea is, and saying his wave flooded other cities, which isn’t even close to correct since ENO came FROM THE OCEAN NEXT TO Z CITY.

Garou hits Saitama back into Z city. How is this debatable? Saitama punches him and creates the trench in z city.
Hm, yes yes. You are right. Clouds can probably darken the ground in places where they are not there, have the same color as ENO's water and not have the same pattern as the ocean just below them. You are 100% right.
unknown.png

Hm, yes yes. You are right. Clouds can probably darken the ground in places where they are not there, have the same color as ENO's water and not have the same pattern as the ocean just below them. You are 100% right.
unknown.png
Yes. That is how FICTIONAL ART works.

The tidal wave is literally from ENO… who was coming from the ocean… next to city Z…

Did Saitama’s punch somehow teleport him to the other side of the planet?

Yes. That is how FICTIONAL ART works.

The tidal wave is literally from ENO… who was coming from the ocean… next to city Z…

Did Saitama’s punch somehow teleport him to the other side of the planet?
The serious punch pushes the water? You know water has mass, right? And the distance calced was over 18,000 km, so after the punch the water gain momentum and still traveled around the planet.

that has nothing to do with anything. which further signifies why the cadres should be high 7-a. also the ninja bros could've easily hid there true strength as them themselves weren't use to it.
what do you mean if the ninja can harm ff then the cadre can ,also there are no way they can hid their power form the AM also there are no prove for that ,the MA select cadre's based on only strength because I'm sure us and the MA agree that the ninjas are better cadre's than a cat and a dog and FA and gum's

The serious punch pushes the water? You know water has mass, right? And the distance calced was over 18,000 km, so after the punch the water gain momentum and still traveled around the planet.
Cool theory. Now prove it.

What’s easier to believe: The tidal wave is from ENO’s body, the same tidal wave Saitama literally used to ride a ship back into land, and the shadows below the clouds are the shadows from the clouds (Or forests)

Or

The shadows from the clouds are the ocean and Saitama rode a tidal wave which went around the entire planet, swept over several populated cities and killed MILLIONS, possibly BILLIONS (all because of Saitama may I add), who was busy surfing.

Last edited:
Back