• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kung Fu Panda : Paws of Destiny Revisions ( Possible Massive Upgrade for High-End Top - God tiers )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain this quickly, as I don't have the scans right now ( I'll have them as soon as I am able ) :

The new Kung Fu Panda showcased the 4 Constellations... Kung fu Masters of incredible power

The Big Bad, using Po's Hero Chi & The 4 Constellations was able to deatroy the barrier of the spirit world with casual ease. It is stated that only thise who have powers rivaling that if the whole Spirit World can break the barrier ( episode 11 of Paws of Destiny L

Said Spirit World has been shown in the past to contain coutnless stars, and heavily implied as a parallel universe that has no boundaries. At bare minimum we see a sun in Paws of Destiny.

This would scale to everyone who is on par with Hero's Chi Po, considering he fought the Big Bad on relative terms after the power-up, as well as the 4 Constellations . Tigress and the Furious Five don't scale.

The only one debatable is Kung Fu Panda 3 Dragon Warrior Po , Kai , and Oogway. However, Po got far stronger than that amp since Paws of Destiny, so it's highly debatable at best.

Interesting. I haven't seen Paws of Destiny, so I'd prefer if you linked a clip of the feat

Here is my post from another thread :

In the Paws of Destiny, the sequel to Kung fu Panda 3, we saw some interesting feats that seemingly may imply far higher than what we currently have right now.

Wellspring:

Spirit World:

First Off. let us relay what we know about the Spirit World:

( Me & Nedge were discussing that in the artbook they referred to the Spirit Realm as a higher level of existence and a higher-dimension than the Universe, possibly hinting at 5-D Spirit World... But that will be analyzed another day. )

Scaling:

• States that only those who have greater power than the Spirit World itself can find a means of escape . Notice it says "find a way out", meaning any person whose done this in the past , regardless of methods, has ki/spiritual strength greater than the Universe... As this isn't hax-based, but a AP statement.
  • Jindiao with Current Po's Hero Chi... Combined with the Wellspring ... Was stated to have enough power to accomplish this
  • Kai in the beginning of Kung Fu Panda 3 escaped Spirit World as well, and statements by Oogway that he was a threat to the Universe seems to make him scaling to this consistent . He was stomped by Empowered Po and was stated to be far stronger using his Hero Chi alone twice in Paws of Destiny [Even Po due to calling himself Dragon Master percieves himself far stronger than he was ever before using Mastery of Chi] , meaning that Current Hero Chi Po >>>> Mastery of Chi KFP3 Po at the end of the Movie.
  • The Four Constellations were the only power great enough to give Jindiao the power to access the Wellspring . Thusly, the 4 Constellations themselves should be far stronger than Current Po, as Jindiao already absorbed his powers . Also, individual some of the Constellations were even able to outright overpower Jindiao w/ Current Po's Hero Chi... So they easily scale >>> Kai , KFP 3 Empowered Po , and Current Hero's Chi Po
  • Both Current Hero's Chi Po and the 4 Constellations were also able to harm Jindiao empowered by the Wellspring + Current Hero's Chi Po, so they shouldn't be leagues below him in power output.
  • Oogway was specifically stated to do the following: "With your chi I will finally be able to return to the mortal world". So Oogway should scale promptly to this as well, and obviously Kai since he has his chi along with several masters..
High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C Rating doesn't scale to: Furious Five , Ke-Pa (He was a entity Pre-KFP3 and doesn't even remotely scale to that version of Hero's Chi Po, much less the ludicrously stronger versions) , Tai Lung , Shifu , and Shen

High 4-C,possibly Low 2-C rating would scale to: Kung Fu Panda 3 Po [Post-KFP3 Hero's Chi / Mastery of Chi KFP 3 Po] , Four Constellations [Hero's Chi] , Jindiao [Post-Absorbing Po's Chi & Post-Wellspring Empowerment] , Oogway [Hero's Chi] , & Kai [Beginning of Movie/Post-Oogway's Ki Absorption]

So.... Jindiao (Empowered by Hero's Chi Po & Wellspring >=Four Constellations>>Jindiao (Post-Current Hero's Chi Po)>>Current Hero's Chi Po>>>>KFP3Mastery of Ki Po>>>Kai>=Oogway

You can use the Dreamworks page to find peo9le to ask to comment here, but I think that Low 2-C or even High 4-C would be ridiculous based on the scale of the feats actually shown in the series.

I haven't watched the series myself yet (but thank you for telling me about its existence), but it either seems like a massive outlier, or, more likely, a misunderstanding on your part. Sorry.

Bump. I disagree because I researched this twice now:

• One it takes POWER to escape the Spirit World, not Hax. " The Spirit World is a place of greatpowwe. It wouls take a even greater powee to find a way out "
  • Oogway was able to, as well as as Kai and Jindiao, all who scale to the Wellspring .
  • None of them scale to the Tier 8's as they fodderize them to heck g back without effort. It's like comparing Beerus to Chi-Chi.

I don't think that we can scale the power to break out of the spirit realm to the full size of the place. There are no feats anywhere remotely of this scale in the series.

We should preferably close this thread.

Not until we have more opinions... That's a bit awful to close a thread before it's conclusion is met.

Literally that is what they stated.... It takes a great power than the Spirit World to escape it... Not a portion of it. They clearly meant the whole thing because said Constellations were describing that the Spirit World has no borders or laws like the Universe.

Still believe we should have The Four Constellations & Jindiao ( Paws of Destiny exclusive characters ) at that tier since they not only utilize the Wellspring which is stated to be the Chi of the Universe, but they are considerably above everything we've seen in the series with feats , scaling. and implications. Not to mention they oneshotted something Po struggled with even with Hero's Chi.

Well, I haven't watched the new season yet, but based on the old seasons and movies, Low 2-C would be a ludicrous outlier.

I am also getting tired of your recurrent wall of text attempts for massively exaggerated upgrades. They are tiresome to deal with.

You can ask several other staff members to comment here though, but so far I am firmly against an upgrade of this magnitude.

It is no problem. I am also very tired and stressed out.

Legends of Awesomeness is considered canon by this site so for the most part those feats should be applicable... However... About the Yaoguai... When did it appear in later episodes Post-Eternal Chord ?

A Yaoguai is summoned by Jindiao in order to fight Po, and later appears again to fight the Four Constellation Pandas and is quickly defeated.

Yeah, it's weird, but I think it just means the Yaoguai were either possessing those ducks, or taking the form of said ducks, or the Yaoguai just naturally come in different shapes.

I will say one thing; the crane calculation will probably have to be looked at again.

Eyeballing your calculation, there's a few things I disagree with.

"since they are specifically referred to as the Northern Mountains, and they aren't that high above the ground, we'll assume it to be Mount Wutai, the highest mountain in Northern China."

I think assuming the mountain to be the highest mountain in Northern China is a bit of a stretch, especially given what you said. However, they are above what appears to be Stratus clouds, which form at less than 2000 metres. Since they're above them, lets assume they're 2000 metres in the air; so not too far off.

"The distance between the Li River Valley in Guilin and Mount Wutai is 1930 km."

I think using the distance between the closest northern mountain and the Li River Valley would be a better lowball. Also keep in mind that Crane didn't travel from the mountain to the valley in that one swoop; he had been flying for a bit before and after the swoop.

"1930002.42263 m/s/2 / 331 m/s='Mach '2915.41, 1930002.42263 m/s/2 / 346 m/s=Mach '2789.021, Average them together and you get Mach '5704.43234195"

I don't think so. By averaging the values, (2915 + 2789)/2 is equal to Mach 2852. (btw you should round up to however many significant figures your initial values had, so 4 from 3058m).

Your KE calc seems to be fine, and the Crane weight you used seems to be fair as well. It's just the value for the speed that needs to be looked at. Bit nitpicky, but counting it a few times, the timeframe looks to be more like 3 seconds.

However, I think that once this gets polished, we can get some really good results off of this.

I know my Crane calc is kinda wonky yeah.

I meant to say added instead of averaged, but yeah there probably are better results for this. I just don't know how to calc it.

Okay... For the God-Tiers of Kung Fu Panda:

We now have quite a few Low 2-C Feats for the God-Tiers: Warping the Spirit Realm, Escaping the Spirit Realm (Which was stated to be a feat only someone stronger than the Spirit Realm can accomplish) , The Four Constellations explicitly utilizing the Well-Spring [The Chi of the Universe itself] during combat , Fighting someone empowered by the Wellspring and sealing them using the power of their chi , Hero's Chi Po fighting Jindiao (who scaled to the Constellations even before the amp because it required all four to defeat him before) , One of the Current Constellations blatantly beating an amped Jindiao before the Wellspring amp, Overpowering the Eternal Chord and fighting those whose race created it's equivalent, which scales to the creation of the Universe.

That's a lot to just say it's an outlier and move on..

I already watched the series, and considering current Po's only showings outside of the series was utterly stomping Kai after he absorbed the power of every master including Oogway comparing Po post KP3 to past feats is a bit nonsensical. Part of it is the fact that the wellspring is a entirely new concept. If we just slapped outlier on every verse that didn't pull off Tier 2 or 1 within the first season we'd have half the wiki gone.

Although I don't necessarily agree with Low 2-C.

Well, after Po absorbed all that Chi, he just has Hero Chi permanently now. It's a concept introduced in Legends of Awesomeness that is now supercharged.

@Yobo @The 2nd

I'm neutral on Low 2-C, for the record. Me and The 2nd ES already agreed to keep Paws of Destiny Po and movie/LoA Po seperate due to the massive discrepancy in power. Just that the Crane calc would apply to movie/LoA Po, so I wanted to clear that up.

But I do agree that it 'being an outlier' compared to the movies + LoA is a poor argument.

Antvasima said:
Well, I haven't watched the new season yet, but based on the old seasons and movies, Low 2-C would be a ludicrous outlier.

I am also getting tired of your recurrent wall of text attempts for massively exaggerated upgrades. They are tiresome to deal with.

You can ask several other staff members to comment here though, but so far I am firmly against an upgrade of this magnitude.
Despite the fact that this is Po in a entirely new form?

GyroNutz said:
@Yobo @The 2nd

I'm neutral on Low 2-C, for the record. Me and The 2nd ES already agreed to keep Paws of Destiny Po and movie/LoA Po seperate due to the massive discrepancy in power. Just that the Crane calc would apply to movie/LoA Po, so I wanted to clear that up.
I don't see why that would be necessary.

Crane calc should only scale to his travel speed, also the PoD stuff should not scale to Kai, only to Po and Oogway as a new key.

The four constellations already threw out they old scale of power if we assume that the meteor we saw in the representation of the Tortise's feat was accurate. Not to mention they only hold a fraction of the Wellspring's power anyway.

Because, from what I've seen, it's a series with not only a massive power gap but also one that introduces a lot of new concepts, quite a few retcons and it's not like we don't do this for other characters.

GyroNutz said:
Because, from what I've seen, it's a series with not only a massive power gap but also one that introduces a lot of new concepts, quite a few retcons and it's not like we don't do this for other characters.
Are we assuming it still takes place within the same canon though? I would assume so, as it's a continuation series.

The stuff from KFP3 is canon to PoD I believe, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the same the other way around.

I think we'll have to wait for more KP3 content to determine that. I don't see any proof of Low 2-C though, as time never comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back