• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That wouldn't change anything. BoS Genos level characters don't scale to this version of PPP.

WHAT THE HELL.

How did it happen that characters with High Hypersound dropped to Mach 8. Now the speed gap is too unrealistic.
Unless you got a better idea, this is the best we have.

Also this is funny coming from you since you were so enthusiastic about downgrading speeds last time

Subreddit thinks current Garou is Awakened Garou. How well does that hold up?
Either he is Awakened, which I think is likely the case due to recent chapter events and him about to fight Saitama, or it's Saitama who will awaken him. But if Garou transforms again against Saitama, that also wouldn't necessarily be his Awakened state by default, seeing as he transforms multiple times against Saitama in the webcomic. We'll see though. For now I'm just gonna go with the thought that this is Awakened Garou in the manga, as disappointing as the design is.

Isn't burst speed of S-class rated higher than Iaian in databook?
Scan?

Also I've stated before. The MHS value Iaian scales to comes from a far superior version of Genos than BoS Genos. To scale an early Genos to that is nonsensical and creates circular scaling.

Personally doubt it. I think he is just gonna evolve again. If this really is Awakened Garou then consider me mildly disappointed.
nah it's Awakened Garou, and here is my foolproof reasoning

Garou was asleep when he was fighting at first, and then he woke up at the end of his fight with Bang

Be astounded by my impeccable argument

I see that Garou's design is one of the main issues among the ones that currently disliked his arc on the manga

My question is: what's so wrong about it ? Give me arguments🗿
The form by itself evokes zero feelings in me. Before it was cracked I could mistake him for an isekai protag with a darkness affinity berserk form or something and after it's cracked he looks like a controlled form of the berserk form. With the context of the manga, my view of it lessens quite a bit and with WC context the design almost becomes an eyesore.

Doesn't that only scale to Iaian's combat speed? Scaling Melzalgald's speed above demon levels is incorrect, to begin with. Or that's what I am told. Not to mention, Iaian was barely able to dodge attacks from both casual Melzalgald and Homeless Emperor. Besides that, in both situations attacks had considerable distance until they reached Iaian. While I don't think the feats should be ignored, scaling BoS Genos above Iaian is far more accurate than scaling Iaian to above a stronger version of Genos.

Back