• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0158-027.png

JESUS CHRIST

IS REALLY HAPPENING

AFTER WAITING FOR YEARS FINALLY THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED
How can this Work When Garou ain't even full monsterize

How can this Work When Garou ain't even full monsterize
He never fully Monsterized, because he couldn't truly let go of his humanity, even in the webcomic. Most likely, his armor being cracked is foreshadowing for Saitama saying he's just wearing a costume and all that. And it wouldn't make sense for the S-Class to be necessary for that when they're incomparably below him right now. Garou perfecting his new style against SC is probably supposed to be his awakening point in the manga.

He never fully Monsterized, because he couldn't truly let go of his humanity, even in the webcomic. Most likely, his armor being cracked is foreshadowing for Saitama saying he's just wearing a costume and all that. And it wouldn't make sense for the S-Class to be necessary for that when they're incomparably below him right now. Garou perfecting his new style against SC is probably supposed to be his awakening point in the manga.
Feels meh
i feel the Armor being cracked would have more impact if Saitama did in the fight
now its like meh

Really meh chapter. TTM got a new look I guess? Fubuki vs Psykos really not coming huh?
I really dislike that part. Some of the changes ONE made were just not needed. I think he honestly just suffered from knowing what he wants to do into the future, so like the DCEU or TASM2 they just overload this arc with future plot hooks.

Neo-Hero Leaders Based off of how cool they are (Non-Former Hero Association Members)
1. A (Its hip to be square)
2. Webigaza (Seems like a fun character that'll lead into some pretty interesting plotlines about the importance of maintaining mental health. Murata will just use her as a excuse to be horny)
3. Suiryu (Wants Saitama to **** his sister. An overall radical dude)
4. Raiden (Decent character, rather kind)
5. Ryumon (Gangster and proud asshole, wouldn't have him any other way
6. Blue (Daddy Issues)
7. Infelsinave (Not even a cool cult leader)
8. Zaedats (His drip is shit)
9. Accel (A bitch-ass ************)

I think the way they built up to characters in the webcomic was pretty good.

We're introduced to characters who receive more development, like PPP and Bang, 20-ish chapters into the story. The other S-Class heroes are alluded to, and appear around 20 chapters later. Then, another 20 chapters later, we get to see them fight in the Monster Association Arc that's been built up. After Garou is defeated, they get their own storylines based around the world becoming a far more dangerous place.

But, I also think the webcomic has a tendency to shelf a lot of characters.

Still do not get why Fubuki chose not to heal Tatsumaki the most with Pig God's energy and instead use her own little bit of energy she has left to heal Tatsumaki.

Really want fubuki to get stronger so she can withstand saitama clapping her cheeks she's the only one who looks tame when using esper compared to psykos and tatsumaki

Could it be possible to calculate the size of the aircraft carrier based on the depth markings shown? We see a depth of 45 meters at the highest here.

page_05.png

I ask because of Sage's width in this chapter.

こんな感じで浮かんだのはのキャラクター 鬼太郎 ええ 道 どうせなら何か あんま被ってないんかぶってないっていう か普通の少年漫画も好きなすごい好きなん で前とお客さん読んだんですけど 最初からもう最終回みたいな最終回以上台 の主人公の大成功だね 最終回状態の強さの主人海外で 1番からスタートしたら面白いかなって 思ったの外 市が欠け終わってから気づいて市場は ヘット もう言葉の中文字のワンパンマンって言う ワンパンで敵を倒して またワンパンで終わってしまったって言う 本当 そこだけ浮かんで一発ギャグパンつまらぬ ものを斬ってしまうそうですねほんとそう ですねでそっから広げるなって考えたとき に まぁ予想以上に広がりがあってよろしく なかったもん ああもう全然なんかむしろやりやすいと いうか方だってねこれで終わりみたい ところから始まってるわけだ普通の人は 考えられないところを行くわけじゃんそれ はあんだけのキャラクターアートいっぱい 出てきて廃王様いみたいな感じ広がってる じゃんあれば下あんま自然と出てきたそう ですね何かえっと大ねぇいいにゃ ef きちゃったよ en 4こんなんとか 窮地に立たされたり んややこしい問題とかが降りかかってきた ときに あの 知識とか経験とか そういうもので 乗り切っていく主人公というのは レン先生とか8いろんな人に枚あって話 っていろんなものを吸収して引き出しが 立つん 状態だから色んなともに対応できる主人公 かけると思うんですけど僕は言う僕には それはないできないと思ったんですけど あの 殴れば解決 あって面白いこれで行為どんないい 殴って解決できない場合もたくさんあるん ですけど まあ このマンパワーの世界の中においては埼玉 ってキャラは結構 そう 強さだけでうんん 大提供できるあのー 意外と柔軟性を持っているっていうか 問題やはりかかるとして明日もすごい庶民 的なことで金欠だとかそういう番号 work by b が今週の奴はそう ですな なくそういう 日常だそうだよただ立った方が強強すぎ るって言うだけでん そうですね結構その 骨太の主人公っていうか作者としてすごい 頼りがいがあるキャラクターが一番最初に 作れたんで どんな英語し他のキャラクターとかが出て きても 三多摩大です 侍こんな風な気持ちいいんですよね まあ5本も的に頭全体 z れ政治はサイズを見てくる僕最後も そうじゃん恋に黙ってて何パーセントで 出るとあの何パーセントに行けばんスカッ とさせてくれるんだろうなって cm まで しか驚愕の答えは何秒後っていうのが マンガの中に出てる奴だよねあるねその 防災とはnokko 向こう側を書いてる じゃないですかスカッとしないよねって いう亜鉛実は外 group by 着地 までもうな人間なんだよこれあっはぁっ 珍しいようーっ そうですかねぇうーん ダメージで知ったヤングさんで ディスカバリーレディちゃんねこれからも よろしくお願い車

Such a feeling of floating is the character Kitaro Yoho Road, I'm not wearing something I'm not wearing something, I like the ordinary boy cartoon I also wanted to read the customer before and the customer from the beginning It is a great success of the main character of the last round of the last round, the main part of the strength of the final state is the first time I started to start from the first time I wondered if the outside city was missing, and the market is already a word It seems that I'm going to cut one shot gag bread with a lot of things that I'm going to defeat the enemy with one bread of one braided one bread and end it with one bread again, and I'm going to cut one shot gag bread floating. Sometimes I have spread more than expected It was not good at all oh yeah oh oh yeah, it's easy to do it. There are a lot of character art of an anchoring, and it seems like it's like a loss of abandon, it seems to have come out with Natural Nature. When it comes to that of that kind of knowledge, an experience or an experience or something such as an experience or something is going to get off, there is a picture of Ren and 8 people with 8 people, and the talk is absorbed and pulled out I think it's a stating, so I think it's a main character that can respond to various characters, but I thought that I could not say that I could not do it, but it's an enthusiasm, and there are many cases that I can not solve it. Well, in this manpower world, Saitama characters are quite strong enough to be able to offer a large strength, and it's a lot of flexibility, or if it takes a problem, it's a great deal of money tomorrow Such number WORK BY B This week's guy is not so much everyday life, but it seems that the one who stands is too strong It seems that it is only stronger that it will be too strong. Any character was made first, and any English and other characters are coming out, and it's Misama University, it's Misama. It feels good. The whole head is Z and politics look at the size, and if it is the last time, what percentage will come out and what percentage will go to a percentage, and it will be a percentage of what percentage, and the answer of the surprise to CM It is a guy who is out in the manga after a few seconds, it is not a good idea that it is not scraping that it does not seem to write the side there. That's why this is rare.

こんな感じで浮かんだのはのキャラクター 鬼太郎 ええ 道 どうせなら何か あんま被ってないんかぶってないっていう か普通の少年漫画も好きなすごい好きなん で前とお客さん読んだんですけど 最初からもう最終回みたいな最終回以上台 の主人公の大成功だね 最終回状態の強さの主人海外で 1番からスタートしたら面白いかなって 思ったの外 市が欠け終わってから気づいて市場は ヘット もう言葉の中文字のワンパンマンって言う ワンパンで敵を倒して またワンパンで終わってしまったって言う 本当 そこだけ浮かんで一発ギャグパンつまらぬ ものを斬ってしまうそうですねほんとそう ですねでそっから広げるなって考えたとき に まぁ予想以上に広がりがあってよろしく なかったもん ああもう全然なんかむしろやりやすいと いうか方だってねこれで終わりみたい ところから始まってるわけだ普通の人は 考えられないところを行くわけじゃんそれ はあんだけのキャラクターアートいっぱい 出てきて廃王様いみたいな感じ広がってる じゃんあれば下あんま自然と出てきたそう ですね何かえっと大ねぇいいにゃ ef きちゃったよ en 4こんなんとか 窮地に立たされたり んややこしい問題とかが降りかかってきた ときに あの 知識とか経験とか そういうもので 乗り切っていく主人公というのは レン先生とか8いろんな人に枚あって話 っていろんなものを吸収して引き出しが 立つん 状態だから色んなともに対応できる主人公 かけると思うんですけど僕は言う僕には それはないできないと思ったんですけど あの 殴れば解決 あって面白いこれで行為どんないい 殴って解決できない場合もたくさんあるん ですけど まあ このマンパワーの世界の中においては埼玉 ってキャラは結構 そう 強さだけでうんん 大提供できるあのー 意外と柔軟性を持っているっていうか 問題やはりかかるとして明日もすごい庶民 的なことで金欠だとかそういう番号 work by b が今週の奴はそう ですな なくそういう 日常だそうだよただ立った方が強強すぎ るって言うだけでん そうですね結構その 骨太の主人公っていうか作者としてすごい 頼りがいがあるキャラクターが一番最初に 作れたんで どんな英語し他のキャラクターとかが出て きても 三多摩大です 侍こんな風な気持ちいいんですよね まあ5本も的に頭全体 z れ政治はサイズを見てくる僕最後も そうじゃん恋に黙ってて何パーセントで 出るとあの何パーセントに行けばんスカッ とさせてくれるんだろうなって cm まで しか驚愕の答えは何秒後っていうのが マンガの中に出てる奴だよねあるねその 防災とはnokko 向こう側を書いてる じゃないですかスカッとしないよねって いう亜鉛実は外 group by 着地 までもうな人間なんだよこれあっはぁっ 珍しいようーっ そうですかねぇうーん ダメージで知ったヤングさんで ディスカバリーレディちゃんねこれからも よろしくお願い車

Such a feeling of floating is the character Kitaro Yoho Road, I'm not wearing something I'm not wearing something, I like the ordinary boy cartoon I also wanted to read the customer before and the customer from the beginning It is a great success of the main character of the last round of the last round, the main part of the strength of the final state is the first time I started to start from the first time I wondered if the outside city was missing, and the market is already a word It seems that I'm going to cut one shot gag bread with a lot of things that I'm going to defeat the enemy with one bread of one braided one bread and end it with one bread again, and I'm going to cut one shot gag bread floating. Sometimes I have spread more than expected It was not good at all oh yeah oh oh yeah, it's easy to do it. There are a lot of character art of an anchoring, and it seems like it's like a loss of abandon, it seems to have come out with Natural Nature. When it comes to that of that kind of knowledge, an experience or an experience or something such as an experience or something is going to get off, there is a picture of Ren and 8 people with 8 people, and the talk is absorbed and pulled out I think it's a stating, so I think it's a main character that can respond to various characters, but I thought that I could not say that I could not do it, but it's an enthusiasm, and there are many cases that I can not solve it. Well, in this manpower world, Saitama characters are quite strong enough to be able to offer a large strength, and it's a lot of flexibility, or if it takes a problem, it's a great deal of money tomorrow Such number WORK BY B This week's guy is not so much everyday life, but it seems that the one who stands is too strong It seems that it is only stronger that it will be too strong. Any character was made first, and any English and other characters are coming out, and it's Misama University, it's Misama. It feels good. The whole head is Z and politics look at the size, and if it is the last time, what percentage will come out and what percentage will go to a percentage, and it will be a percentage of what percentage, and the answer of the surprise to CM It is a guy who is out in the manga after a few seconds, it is not a good idea that it is not scraping that it does not seem to write the side there. That's why this is rare.
"He is speaking the language of the gods google translate"

I appreciate you translating this because I would not have the time to sit through a video where I can't understand much

Back