• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it is better if we use case-by-case analysis. HA seems to tend to underestimate S-class. I heavily doubt that they have seen the actual limit of S-class before. But what they have seen seems to be enough to put them above Iaian

Last edited:
Btw, there is a statement from PPP which states that he is just an average human compared to S-class. Wouldn't that scale speed as well?

I don’t like Garou’s design because if you replaced his eyes with one big eye, you could easily say he’s just Boros’ hidden, real, ultimate form. He doesn’t look like a monster, he looks like an alien. an alien we’ve already seen. I wanted something more unique to Garou. Like the webcomic.

Also Amai didn’t even crack that boat with a punch. Lol.

Full Power Tatsumaki’s match up against Garou or Boros will forever remain unknown.

Ok, back to Elden Ring, bye.

Shouldn't Genos scale to Iaian anyway? PPP and Iaian could react to Melz' attacks with difficulty.

I mean Genos scaling to Iaian. Isn't the PPP in the Melz fight different than the one in the DSK fight?

Plus it doesn't answer how it's logical we should BoS Genos to Post Superfight Genos.

Not only that, but Melzalgald blitzes Sky King, a DSK level monster..

Shouldn't Genos scale to Iaian anyway? PPP and Iaian could react to Melz' attacks with difficulty.
Genos scales to Sonic, who blitzed DSK (including Wet DSK), who was faster than PPP, who should probably be comparable to Iaian in speed based on both status and how they scale to other Monster's. I also just generally find it very doubtful that Iaian's speed would be mid-tier or high-tier among the S-Class when he's consistently depicted as just being around baseline S-Class level all the time.

With the Dark Angel Rush version being really any different to when he fought DSK.

I mean Genos scaling to Iaian. Isn't the PPP in the Melz fight different than the one in the DSK fight?

Plus it doesn't answer how it's logical we should BoS Genos to Post Superfight Genos.

Not only that, but Melzalgald blitzes Sky King, a DSK level monster.
It's generally thought that PPP should be unquantifiably stronger against Melz than DSK, but there's nothing to suggest he's much faster, if at all.

Oh we're talking BoS Genos? Eh then maybe not, there's not much to suggest he's even particularly close to Iaian outside of simple rankings, and that's not a lot to go on by itself. Genos at the start of the series is very low level even for Demon standards.

Good point.

Why is Iaian getting an update?

Did he and the other swordsmen get faster between arcs?

How fast is the meteorite that was supposed to destroy the city? I heard that on this wiki they give him a subsonic because he fell for a long time.

The Mosquito Girl in her enhanced form moved so fast that it was as if she teleported a long distance for Genos.

gulhsY6jEH4.jpg

_K7RF1AmdP0.jpg

In the anime, this is also shown as a FTE for Genos.

Maybe it's worth trying to find the distance traveled divided by 1/220 of a second (People's perception, usually used if the character seemed to teleport for people. Genos is faster than a person, so this is the minimum)?

To get Mach 10, you need to go for such a time approximately. As we can see on the scan, it was higher than the buildings. It at least scales up to Post G4.

The Mosquito Girl in her enhanced form moved so fast that it was as if she teleported a long distance for Genos.

gulhsY6jEH4.jpg

_K7RF1AmdP0.jpg

In the anime, this is also shown as a FTE for Genos.

Maybe it's worth trying to find the distance traveled divided by 1/220 of a second (People's perception, usually used if the character seemed to teleport for people. Genos is faster than a person, so this is the minimum)?

To get Mach 10, you need to go for such a time approximately. As we can see on the scan, it was higher than the buildings. It at least scales up to Post G4.
That's calc stacking.

Please, before commenting on the calculation, try to understand its essence.

I'm using human perception. In general, it is necessary to take the perception of a peak person, but I don’t know him.
I misread that and thought yo were also gonna use what Genos' scales to. Carry on then.

_YaqBz_Aev0.jpg

mpvlEZ1PRWs.jpg

Here I'm not entirely sure, but Genos delivers dozens of blows to Asura, each of which seems to be delivered at the same time (FTE). Each punch is about 2 meters long (probably).

In the anime too.

Minimum timeframe = 1/24 second because anime is 24 fps.

But I propose to find a timeframe through the fact that Genos managed to deliver these blows while hovering in the air. That is, his fall was static for him. Assuming that this can give in the Hypersonic+ region, High Hypersonic is possible.

Back