• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM revisions/potential new calcs

Alright here we go. So after rereading the Alien Conqueror arc in One Punch Man, I've found a couple of feats for some characters that need to be added, and some feats that could be calced.

The first character I saw that needed changed was Iaian. In chapter 32. we see Iaian come out of the rubble undamaged, despite the entirety of A-City being destroyed. Iaian stated that he was inside of an inn, waiting for his master, Atomic Samurai to finish his meeting with the rest of the S-Class heroes. This means that Iaian tanked a part of the explosion caused by Lord Boros' Ship. That is the first thing that could possibly be calced.
You may be thinking, "Iaian could've dodged the bullet that hit him, as it would be consistent because the ship's bullet and Iaian currently have the same speed," but this can't be true.
Not only was Iaian under rubble - if he really dodged, he should be above the destruction-, but he said that he has no recollection of how the destruction occurred.

The next thing that needs to be looked at for Iaian is his speed. Iaian was able to dodge an attack from Melzalgard with relative ease. Iaian was also able to somewhat dodge a seemingly more powerful and faster attack later.
Iaian may have lost an arm during his attempt to dodge the attack, but his failure was due to being stunned by the power of Melz's attack.
This is consistent with Iaian's other feat of being able to deflect Homeless Emperor's Massively Hypersonic energy spheres for an extended period of time.

How Iaian's page should look like after these changes:

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Was able to dodge attacks from Melzalgard. Blocked several Homeless Emperor attacks)
Durability: Whatever the calc yields (Was able to come out undamaged from Lord Boros' Ship's bombardment)

The second character that needs to have their page changes is Pri-Pri-Prisoner (PPP). In chapter 32, PPP was able to react to Bang intercept an attack from Melzalgard that was similar to the one that took off Iaian's arm.
This would change PPP's speed.

The next thing that needs to be looked at for PPP is his durability. He was able to block/parry attacks from Melzalgard.

How PPP's page should like after these changes:

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Somewhat kept pace with Deep Sea King. Was able to react to attacks from Melzalgard.)
Durability: At Least Small City level (Was able to parry attacks from Melzalgard

Death Gatling should scale to Small City level, with Death Shower because he was able to harm Garou despite him deflecting the bullets.

Zombieman should scale to Massively Hypersonic for being able to intercept Homeless Emperor's energy spheres

Orochi should get Extrasensory Perception because he was able to sense Tatsumaki and Psykos fighting.

Here are some feats that could be calced:

Atomic Samurai reacting to Boros' Ship's bullets
Genos makes and explosion 1
Genos makes and explosion 2
Genos makes and explosion 3
Choze and Suiryu move fast
Homeless Emperor makes an explosion
Size of Tatsumaki's Spear

Neutral on an AP upgrade, but PPP reacting to Bang doesn't mean his speed is equal. It also doesn't make sense because Bang can fight DS and other characters on par with a version of Garou that blitzed PPP.

Also, he was blocking attacks from 2/7ths of an unfused version of Melz that one-shot Sky King with all the effort of killing a mosquito. If he scales, it should be another key, which I think we talked about in the discussion thread.

Zombieman only somewhat reacted from a distance. He didn't and never has dodged an orb, and has difficulty keeping up with Demon levels. I do think he should be higher than his current ratings, but giving him Massively Hypersonic doesn't make sense.

Currently, Boros' ship has no calculated speed.

Those explosion feats probably won't come to anything. Even his 500 metre-wide explosion in the beginning of the series was more impressive, and it's low-end Town level.

The Orochi additions are fine.

None of the Genos explosions work. This is partly because the first two were not full power blasts and the third one against Awakened cockroach can't be used because we don't know the full distance the beam travelled. Like whose to say it didn't vaporize more city blocks?

None of the Genos explosions work. This is partly because the first two were not full power blasts and the third one against Awakened cockroach can't be used because we don't know the full distance the beam travelled. Like whose to say it didn't vaporize more city blocks?
Plus, Genos always makes sure to hold back a bit when he's in civilian areas.

To calculate iaian surviving the explosion we would need to have the distance betwenn him and one of the bullets on that specific moment, i am not sure if that can be accurately measured

But is that necessary , like didn't laian block ENW water jets ?

Neutral on an AP upgrade, but PPP reacting to Bang doesn't mean his speed is equal. It also doesn't make sense because Bang can fight DS and other characters on par with a version of Garou that blitzed PPP.
The point of mentioning Bang isn't to scale him to Bang. The point was to show PPP was able to react to something that moved before Melz' attack hit him, proving that he is capable of reacting to Melz' attack. I used that as evidence because PPP never actually reacted to it. We didn't see PPP moving, or his facial reactions, outside of him and Bang.

To calculate iaian surviving boros ship explosion we would need to have the distance betwenn him and one of the bullets on that moment, i am nut sure if that can be accurately measured
We have his view of the HA, how far the HA is from the ship, how far the bullets actually hit, and with all of these, we can figure out how much he got hit with.
Currently, Boros' ship has no calculated speed.
High Hypersonic.

Those explosion feats probably won't come to anything. Even his 500 metre-wide explosion in the beginning of the series was more impressive, and it's low-end Town level.
What about Atomic, HE, and Choze's feats? Are those able to be calced?

Isaiah scaling to MHS creates circular scaling. That would cause guys like the Rhino guy to become MHS, who's clearly below dragon level

Suiryu's calc will not work as there is no time frame . Even if we use the anime as reference, it will not give good results as these characters probably moved far faster and what we see in the anime is always a slowed down version.

It was calculated, but we dropped it because of self-momentum or something.

I doubt it'd really be that high anyway.

It was calculated, but we dropped it because of self-momentum or something.

I doubt it'd really be that high anyway.
What about speed? It vanished and this could be reaching but I don't recall the bullet being recovered. Did it leave the planet? Lol

I've checked the edit history of the ship, and I still have no idea why HH was added. Is there any other way to calc the bullet speed?

I found that on Tatsumaki's page, she has an accepted calc for her catching Boros' ships. On the calc, they use say that it was calced here at 699435 m/s. The link to the feat doesn't work anymore, but the calc for Tatsumaki is still accepted, which means that the speed of the bullets in the calc should still be usable.

I found that on Tatsumaki's page, she has an accepted calc for her catching Boros' ships. On the calc, they use say that it was calced here at 699435 m/s. The link to the feat doesn't work anymore, but the calc for Tatsumaki is still accepted, which means that the speed of the bullets in the calc should still be usable.
No. That's the old kinetic energy calculation for the ship. It was recalculated several times, and finally debunked.

Someone just forgot to remove it, and her page also uses this debunked version.

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Was able to dodge attacks from Melzalgard. Blocked several Homeless Emperor attacks)
Durability: Whatever the calc yields (Was able to come out undamaged from Lord Boros' Ship's bombardment)
Agree with this. But I think it should only scale to his combat speed. IIRC Iaian was also able to react to ENW.

Neutral about PPP one.

Disagree with Zombieman and Death Gatling ones for reasons ByAsura already said.

Agree with Orochi one.

No. Like I said, ask calc requests or someone on the discussion thread.

Back