• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also when did Fubuki make her statement about thinking she could never reach Amai Mask’s level? Because if that was in the Monster Association Arc, that could end up being an upgrade for Amai Mask after the Gouketsu CRT.

Child Tatsumaki got bonked on the face with an iron door without her powers and only had a minor head wound. Feels about enough to finally have some sort of no-power durability key.

I doubt a normal human would be able to stand up after being hit by an iron/steel door being slammed into them by a monster able to punch said door of its hinges and dent it.

They can possibly at least survive that even if they can't stand up. Regardless, it is possible that Fubuki and Tatsumaki's physical strength could potentially be much higher than normal humans considering the fact that Fubuki's physical strength was measured by Okame to be 19, and compared that to Sitch and King, whose strength is probably around normal humans and they were so weak that they could not even be measured.

I'm pretty sure all humans in the HA train in some way, do you think Tats would scale to the police officers?

King has weaker lungs than Zenko so I don’t think he’s average for a human. Definitely below it. Sitch is... odd... and old.

Wasnt a random HA worker 22?

The Okame mask doesn’t just measure muscle strength in the first place, it measures neural capacity, weight distribution and other factors along with muscles to get a decent guess of a strength number.

It could be that normal humans in OPM are much stronger than humans in our world. It is either through training or just being naturally that strong. And I don't believe Tatsumaki ever trained during that age. If that random HA worker (whose power level is 22. Not sure if it counts physical strength only) is around normal humans level, then Tatsumaki and Fubuki are either not that impressive or they and that guy are much much stronger than normal humans (Comparing to King and Sitch).

Last edited:
Zenko had enough strength to cancel Metal Bat's fighting spirit with one clap, it seems like a funny moment to me. I believe Metal Bat could still keep going wild and reach an even higher level of strength if it weren't for Zenko.

I always figured it was just Metal Bat, now that Garou was gone, his body had stopped pumping adrenaline for a bit which allowed the pain catch up and caused him to feint. Zenko was just the final straw.

Could we use the feats from the recent Puri Puri vs Raiden fight for future webcomic profiles? IDK how impressive the deep sea king fight is, but there was some decent shockwaves and street-level destruction (8-C results?) in this last chapter.

I guess so, we should start re-reading the webcomic and collect the feats, probably place them in a blog.

these mountains seemingly come close to the clouds and seems to be outright vaporization.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if this got a higher rating than the manga feat.

Genos also makes an explosion big enough to engulf a little over half of the meteor. And in the webcomic there's no mention of him using his core to boost his power temorarily.

Back