• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly doing the Gouketsu and Chapter 182 revisions in the same CRT might not be a bad idea, since Psykos would scale to Gouketsu (if Elder Centipede scales, that is).

That feat has been recalc'd more times than the Phoenix Man fight has been redrawn.
Well, once Suiryu's feat got recalced, Gouketsu's 33 megaton results put the two calcs at odds so yet another recalc was due on one end or another.

Although, Murata might also have said something similar about the redraws being necessary....

To repost
Raw
  • 周辺の町も壊滅するだろう
  • Every town in the surrounding area will be annihilated
I guess if you want the full thing then it would be
  • Z市消滅どころじゃない.... 周辺の町も壊滅するだろう
Which is like, idk
  • Z-City isn't about to be destroyed.. but the surrounding towns as well
Or something like that. The Viz translation afaik is the most accurate of the group, and it says what I said more or less.

To repost
Thank you Qawsed. My previous rough calcs for "the surrounding towns" assumed an explosion radius of 92.6 km (25 kilometers outside the city limits) and got 6-C results using the standard explosion yield. Do you think 25km outside the city limits is good or should i go up to 50km?

Could someone remind me of the reasoning for Elder Centipede and Rover possibly scaling to Gouketsu? I’m gonna make a sandbox for that revision.

I dunno about Rover. But EC is considered one of the strongest cadres and is seen as only being able to be taken down by 4 heroes. Tats, King, Bofoi and Blast

There was the Gouketsu statement on page 38 of the season 2 guidebook where he says that there are "more monsters in the [association] that are easily as strong as him", or something very close to that

No, that should be included in the CRT as well. Genos, Psykorochi and Tatsumaki should all be mach 7278 now. You could even make the case for Tatsumaki and Genos to be sub-relativistic if we can agree they're faster than the beams.

They should be possibly relativistic+ as well, scaling from geryu, but that should be saved for the CRT.

Characters who scale to Possibly rel+ are:

• Orochi
  • Tatsumaki
  • Base and unleashed Boros
  • Pskorochi
  • Genos

The panel doesn't imply EC > Gouketsu.

"Are there more like that monster?"

It implies both to be comparable, but not one to be superior than the other

No... it doesn’t. If he’s asking if there’s more like Elder Centipede, while not even mentioning Gouketsu, then he doesn’t think Gouketsu is like Elder Centipede.

The panel doesn't imply EC > Gouketsu.

"Are there more like that monster?"

It implies both to be comparable, but not one to be superior than the other
If he thought they were comparable he wouldn't be asking, because Gouketsu would have already been proof that there was, in fact, more like that monster.

It’d probably be High 7-A since Genos’ statement (and some other things) puts him above Gouketsu.

Well, no. When I finish my sandbox, there’ll be a list at the end of what people will be scaling to, so once I’m done with that, you’ll see.

If that happen,i will the first to say Saitama > Goku
Everyone gangsta until God is revealed to transcend infinite-D multiverses, with each spec of the Glowing stuff we saw on the page being an infinite-D multiverse each, and Saitama proceeds to one punch God, making Saitama at least 1-B .

Do you think we could calc EC's AP via sheer size? It's likely smaller than 7-A, but it would be interesting

Back