• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reminder that Raiden isn't a new character. He first appeared in webcomic chapter 106, which was released February 26, 2016. Almost FIVE years ago. Reddit post reminded me of this and I thought it was interesting.

Also when did Fubuki make her statement about thinking she could never reach Amai Mask’s level? Because if that was in the Monster Association Arc, that could end up being an upgrade for Amai Mask after the Gouketsu CRT.
do we really??? or it's just your Tatsumaki fanboyism talking???
I wasn’t being serious lmao

In all seriousness tho, she could probably get a key but she's pretty much featless. Blast implies she could've killed the monster on her own, but we have no idea on what the threat level of that monster is. We could find her physical AP by using the door feat, which I think is likely 9-C to 9-B.

She had High 6-A dura with her shields tho. And I guess it does provide AP for her physical self. Otherwise she's pretty much likely 10-B, if not 10-C lmao

the last couple chapters confirmed that the webcomic and manga are separate universes. we really need webcomic profiles.

I don't raiden deserves one tbh, unless he shows up in the manga, we shouldn't make profiles for every webcomic character. Only all the ones on the list

Back