• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Every character is much, much lower than their manga counterpart.

Current Manga Genos could probably one shot Webcomic Tatsumaki and Awakened Garou.

Everyone gangsta until God is revealed to transcend infinite-D multiverses, with each spec of the Glowing stuff we saw on the page being an infinite-D multiverse each, and Saitama proceeds to one punch God, making Saitama at least 1-B .

Y’know, for some reason I doubt that ONE/Murata would be able to make something that complex.

Introduce ONE/Murata to the When They Cry series to break their mental limiters and make OPM so OP it makes even Suggsverse cry in comparison.

Although if Senior Centipede scaling to the Spiral Incineration Cannon is accepted (I don’t remember what the general consensus on that was), then Garou could scale via scaling to Metal Bat.

It seems weird to scale someone to a move that could kill them though.
Well, we figured he would downscale a little bit below the move. Since Genos had hurt Garou enough to know what his level of physical durability is, it's fair to say that Genos knew the energy required to "shoot them both down", so Garou should downscale. We've got him downscaling ever so slightly but still being High 7-C+, do you think we should downscale Garou a little farther so that he's just High 7-C?

Unfortunately we can't scale him through metal bat, since Metal Bat never connected with Garou and Garou was using WSRSF throughout most of their fight (if not all of it), it would seem to me.

Well, the Spiral Incineration calc is only about 1.2x away from baseline High 7-C+ (550 kilotons), and 1.5x is pretty much the benchmark for upscaling/downscaling, so I would say that Garou should downscale to plain High 7-C and anyone stronger than him would be High 7-C+.

Iirc, Garou stated that Metal Bat’s attacks would hurt him, but not kill him, so his dura could scale and I’m pretty sure Garou has showings of his AP being comparable to his dura. I can check though.

Unfortunately, this would mean everyone’s favorite furry, Watchdog Man would lose his Low 7-B and go down to ‘At least High 7-C+.’

Well, the Spiral Incineration calc is only about 1.2x away from baseline High 7-C+ (550 kilotons), and 1.5x is pretty much the benchmark for upscaling/downscaling, so I would say that Garou should downscale to plain High 7-C and anyone stronger than him would be High 7-C+.

Iirc, Garou stated that Metal Bat’s attacks would hurt him, but not kill him, so his dura could scale and I’m pretty sure Garou has showings of his AP being comparable to his dura. I can check though.
I think you're referring to the line "if he hit me for real, even once, it might have ended ugly.", which is on page 42 (give or take, I might have counted incorrectly) of chapter 58.

But like I said in the CRT, Garou repeatedly deflects and reflects Metal Bat's Low 7-B swings, any of which could likely one shot him. This is why I proposed Garou's tier should be "High 7-C+, higher with WSRSF", but since you raise a good point with the X1.5 downscaling (making Garou roughly 454 kilotons) I think his tier should be "High 7-C, higher with WSRSF", since his defense and offense (to the extent that he can reflect more powerful attacks) are much higher with this technique. Garou's fight with TTM showed us this was the case, but Metal Bat shows us that Garou can handle people that are entire tiers above him so long as WSRSF can deflect/reflect their attacks.

Last edited:
I think you're referring to the line "if he hit me for real, even once, it might have ended ugly.", which is on page 42 (give or take, I might have counted incorrectly) of chapter 58.

But like I said in the CRT, Garou repeatedly deflects and reflects Metal Bat's Low 7-B swings, any of which could likely one shot him. This is why I proposed Garou's tier should be "High 7-C+, higher with WSRSF", but since you raise a good point with the X1.5 downscaling (making Garou roughly 454 kilotons) I think his tier should be "High 7-C, higher with WSRSF", since his defense and offense (to the extent that he can reflect more powerful attacks) are much higher with this technique. Garou's fight with TTM showed us this was the case, but Metal Bat shows us that Garou can handle people that are entire tiers above him so long as WSRSF can deflect/reflect their attacks.
He appears to harm Metal Bat here and here, without WSRSF (the effect lines aren’t there), although once MB gets a bit of fighting spirit, he no-sells Garou’s attacks. And he harmed Fighting Spirit MB several times with WSRSF, so maybe he should be ‘High 7-C+, Low 7-B+ via WSRSF.’

But then again, looking at MB’s fight with Senior Centipede, he didn’t ever harm him pre-fighting spirit (this was the best he did), so just High 7-C would be fine.

Tatsumaki would win since she can just slam the area with gravity, and since gravity completely fricks over every DB character, she wins with ease.

1000x gravity for the win.

On a serious note, I still think Tatsumaki’s durability section could be better and more accurately worded. Something like, “unknown physically, multi-continental+ with aura, even higher with barriers”.

Her aura and barriers are clearly two very different leagues of defence.

I figured Blue was a cyborg, or just a robot. I think my theory might be right, his eyes have always been looking suspect. Also oh my lord, Erimin and destro are more durable than EC? Dying to know how this will look in the manga.

Why do you think Blue is trying so mad at his father, is he seeking attention due to neglect, or is he trying to live up to his father but angry that he's failing

Why do you think Blue is trying so mad at his father, is he seeking attention due to neglect, or is he trying to live up to his father but angry that he's failing
I'm fully on the train that everyone we can't confirm is human (in the neo-heroes) is either a pawn or a member of the organization. It seems we may have just seen a higher-up in the organization, the man giving Mccoy orders at least. Those big four guys might be organization elites. Also, I think Blue might be a robot that the Organization made for publicity/to get info on Blast.

i thought this mans bat was supposed to be unbreakable. it didnt even get the slightest dent when it hit EC's carapace

So, since the Psykos calc isn’t accepted yet, we should just go ahead with the Gouketsu thread.

Back