• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
because the fight is so close.
3818cf5937b3d6b19a0ab1a57050b329.jpeg

I know it's been talked about a lot here but I'm honestly wondering how large scale Serious Tableflip will be in the manga, assuming it still happens (I think it will, it was the biggest move in the fight).

Like, I'd expect it to be on a continental scale given how impressive recent feats have been, but Saitama doing something that could damage the planet itself and potentially end many lives while fully aware of the circumstance doesn't seem very in-character. And if he just flips the base, that'll be kind of underwhelming given how much larger scale the manga has been. That is, unless Murata gives some crazy panel of the whole flip from afar and it's a huge feat.

Speculating Garou Vs. Saitama is pointless but also at its most fun right now because the fight is so close.
They will go to a supercontinent on the other side of the planet and the table flip will happen there

So, I did some very precise math and by math, I mean guesstimating and based on this image of her standing next to Child Emperor (4’5”), I’ve come to the conclusion that Tatsumaki’s height is 4’2”

TL: Good morning. Today's quota is to do three pen strokes for the new cut for the book and to submit the manuscript for the book.

Alittle confused, does this mean hes doing 3 pages then submitting volume 25. or does this mean hes doing 3 pages for the new chapter and submitting new volume.

What would the value of Saitama’s impact with Boros’s ship be if 50% hollowness is used instead of 90% now?
IIRC, it was higher level of 5-C than the latest Orochi calc

I want to ask, if Tatsumaki can move the moon with his telekinesis as far as 100km in seconds/minutes will she become moon lv?
KE like that would yield something around the 5-A afaik

Last edited:
I want to ask, if Tatsumaki can move the moon with his telekinesis as far as 100km in seconds/minutes will she become moon lv?
Let's say it takes her a minute. To calculate kinetic energy:

0.5*7.35*10^22*(100000/60)^2=1e29

This is a little lower than the baseline moon level. If she did it in a second it would be 1.5x baseline planet level.

I think the original 50 percent was Low 5-B...

Boros one shots Tatsumaki and we're gonna have that debate again
It was low 5-B but it used Newtonian KE model which is incorrect. The calc was first lowballed down to 80% hollowness but it was still an outlier. Then in was downplayed down to 90% hollowness so the result became 5-C. People stated discussing whether it was and outliner or not (even though it was clearly against the rules). Then some guy pointed out that we can't use Newtonian model and that we should use relativistic formula instead. That's how we ended up this 6-A result.

It was low 5-B but it used Newtonian KE model which is incorrect. The calc was first lowballed down to 80% hollowness but it was still an outlier. Then in was downplayed down to 90% hollowness so the result became 5-C. People stated discussing whether it was and outliner or not (even though it was clearly against the rules). Then some guy pointed out that we can't use Newtonian model and that we should use relativistic formula instead. That's how we ended up this 6-A result.
Oh that's an oof. But how much would we get using the OG hollowness and the relativistic formula?

Btw I have a question about your calc. Why do you use 4.3 for the value of g? It is only true for the surface of inner core. Using the same number for all layers lowballs the result almost two times

Murata and ONE have a clear idea of who is strong enough to impress Saitama. Orochi was treated as a complete joke, got utterly humiliated, and didn't even get acknowledged as an enemy or Monster by Saitama, also getting almost killed by a Normal Punch. Whereas Released Boros was blatantly regarded as a strong opponent, and only had his arm taken off by a Normal Punch.
Them not coming close doesn't mean Saitama can't be impressed by one and not the other, by that logic, why was Saitama ever surprised or impressed by Boros at all? There's no reason to think Saitama disregarded Orochi just because he's seen stronger. He disregarded Orochi simply because his strength was totally irrelevant to him, unlike with Boros.

This argument is speculation, Saitama intended to straight-up kill him from the very first attack, and even commented on how strong he was when Boros couldn't hear him. He wasn't just making Boros feel better the entire time.

He already did understand that it was far below him when Boros used it, Saitama was surprised and impressed by his strength, that doesn't mean he thought it was close to his own power, whereas he was unphased by everything Orochi did.
You understand that several years have passed between the chapters, and the story is literally being rethought on the go. The scaling would make sense if the Orochi fight happened earlier than the Boros fight, or if there was a year and a half difference between them.

You write as if Saitama couldn't defeat him with one normal punch and was forced to use a serious one. No, he could do it at any time. The only reason why he used a serious blow - CRSC threatened to destroy the planet.

Did Saitama play along with Boros? That is why he did not slam him right away, but allowed him to run around him, took blows and let him take on new forms. He literally let Boros show his best.

Boros was as much of a problem for him as Orochi was.

Orochi, on the other hand, did not give such a long fight, because he started the fight with an ult, and did not end it with it.

I'm wondering, when someone destroys a constellation and Saitama doesn't appreciate its power and slams it down with a light punch, would you say Boros is 4-A?

Btw I have a question about your calc. Why do you use 4.3 for the value of g? It is only true for the surface of inner core. Using the same number for all layers lowballs the result almost two times
I used the information that Therefir gave me and it looks reliable.

How a fight between tatsumaki and ???% mob in character will be like?
It is better to wait for the release of season 3 to judge sensibly, but in fact the result of the match is unknown, because no one has come close to "???". What's more, this form wiped out a thousand enemies and the spirit world, each of which was a >>> Brave Mob, which in turn was a >>>> own 6-C version.

But judging by what is shown, Tatsumaki stomps.

Last edited:
You understand that several years have passed between the chapters, and the story is literally being rethought on the go. The scaling would make sense if the Orochi fight happened earlier than the Boros fight, or if there was a year and a half difference between them.

You write as if Saitama couldn't defeat him with one normal punch and was forced to use a serious one. No, he could do it at any time. The only reason why he used a serious blow - CRSC threatened to destroy the planet.

Did Saitama play along with Boros? That is why he did not slam him right away, but allowed him to run around him, took blows and let him take on new forms. He literally let Boros show his best.

Boros was as much of a problem for him as Orochi was.

Orochi, on the other hand, did not give such a long fight, because he started the fight with an ult, and did not end it with it.

I'm wondering, when someone destroys a constellation and Saitama doesn't appreciate its power and slams it down with a light punch, would you say Boros is 4-A?
There's no reason to assume that the scaling doesn't hold up because it's been a long time. By that argument I guess claims and feats in Part 1 Naruto are irrelevant now that Boruto is around.

I never said that. What I said is that his Normal Punch's didn't cause damage to Boros that'd even be instantly lethal for humans, but did cause damage to Orochi that would be instant death for humans, and he barely survived via type 2 and regen.

Yeah, he also let Orochi use his strongest attack and was unphased by it. Saitama not trying against Boros doesn't mean he wasn't impressed by him. He tried to kill him with his first punch, it failed, surprising Saitama. He then commented that Released Boros is strong after taking off one of his arms with another hit. When Boros goes on a rant, Saitama cuts him off, asking if he's already done showing his moves, prepared to finish the fight if so. Boros keeps going, Meteoric Burst surprising Saitama, before kicking him to the moon, where Saitama comments that it's almost like a real fight, or is close to looking like one in the Vib translation (which could be interpreted the same way). Saitama then comes back down, hits Boros again, cuts him off and uses Consecutive Normal Punches, then uses Serious Punch to cancel out CSRC. Afterwards, Saitama yet again claims Boros really is strong, before walking away, shadows over his eyes, in sorrow. When regrouping with Genos, he once again says that Boros was strong. And when he fights Orochi...he doesn't acknowledge him as an opponent, a Monster, or anything worth even attacking. He humiliates Orochi, makes no comments about his strength, and one-shots him before moving on without a second glance.

Neither was a problem for Saitama, they were both far below him. But unlike Orochi, Boros stood out among everything else as someone truly powerful.

Saitama had no reason to think Gaia Cannon was his strongest attack, I don't really understand that argument, and he clearly wouldn't have lasted long otherwise seeing as Saitama blitz's and one-shots him.

No, and I don't see how that's relevant, because Orochi isn't even 5-B.

I used the information that Therefir gave me and it looks reliable.
This is the comment I presume you refer to

"And the gravitational acceleration of Earth in the inner core is 4.3 m/s^2, not 9.8."

Therefir says inner core as well and wikipedia supports this. But Orochi's feat happens in outer core

Last edited:
Of course, I don't know all the nuances of the formula, but wouldn't increasing from 10% to 50% just increase the result by 5 times? It's still 6-A.
Actually, you are right here. At that speed with relativistic model, it will only increase the result just barely above 5 times.

Back