• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf Boros doesn't scale to Saitama, he scales to Orochi, who Saitama was less impressed with.
That is scaling to Saitama based on Saitama's expressions and calling him strong; without Saitama, there wouldn't be a connection between the two in scaling. I'm just saying once Saitama views some crazy Tier 4 or up feat as a joke and extremely casual, scaling to him will be viewed as stupid whether it is downscaling or upscaling.

Hell, post-Boros Saitama did already admit that he hasn't encountered a being he couldn't beat with a normal punch if he wanted to iirc.

Last edited:
I can remind you that in my original calc Boros' ship hollowness had been 50% before it was low-balled down to 90% so it wouldn't be rejected as an outliner
With all respect to those who could only accept the feat if the ship was calc'd with 90% hollowness, that is an incredibly stupid low-ball that is contradicted by so many scans of the ship that I am appalled it got accepted.

What are you talking about? I joined now and what do you mean Orochi 5C will come back? I can't find the calculations aaaaaaaaa

Here's my daily manga hate post:
dKo4vpo.jpeg

Is this another one of Smurf's memes? We have a joke that everytime we see the same criticism of the current chapters repeated, we do one push up.
I don't think it's from smurf. You're gonna be in for a good workout if the chapters continue the trend they've been on.

I saw a comment on reddit saying he started specially hating on the manga after Murata blocked him on twitter because of his critiques.
I know Murata follows him on twitter because of his OPM fanarts, it's the getting blocked part that was news to me.

I just realized something in the orochi panel.
The energy is being pulled towards orochi which is on the left side of the globe. We see another huge continent on the right side of the globe where the cutout portion is also land just murata had to show the energy being pulled.
Leads me to believe opm earth is more land than water, i mean instead of 70/30 water/land like our earth its vice versa.

I had a cool idea for how Sage Centipede could die. Garou travels so high and that when Sage Centipede follows him, Sage Centipede basically becomes a straight line, which allows Garou to do some sort of Jet Drive Arrow type move on SC and split him in half. He then turns woke

Last edited:
I know it's been talked about a lot here but I'm honestly wondering how large scale Serious Tableflip will be in the manga, assuming it still happens (I think it will, it was the biggest move in the fight).

Like, I'd expect it to be on a continental scale given how impressive recent feats have been, but Saitama doing something that could damage the planet itself and potentially end many lives while fully aware of the circumstance doesn't seem very in-character. And if he just flips the base, that'll be kind of underwhelming given how much larger scale the manga has been. That is, unless Murata gives some crazy panel of the whole flip from afar and it's a huge feat.

Speculating Garou Vs. Saitama is pointless but also at its most fun right now because the fight is so close.

I had a cool idea for how Sage Centipede could die. Garou travels so high and that when Sage Centipede follows him, Sage Centipede basically becomes a straight line, which allows Garou to do some sort of Jet Drive Arrow type move on SC and split him in half
was also thinking of this, like i expect sc to fully extend himself and/or somehow jump, and garou just does a final blow on him.

I had a cool idea for how Sage Centipede could die. Garou travels so high and that when Sage Centipede follows him, Sage Centipede basically becomes a straight line, which allows Garou to do some sort of Jet Drive Arrow type move on SC and split him in half. He then turns woke
In all seriousness, I expect that he'll either do a massive series of attacks, possibly another constellation feat, or he'll do one powerful attack, going through SC's whole body.

Back