• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so, we have a few 6-C/6-B upgrades thread incoming right ?

I feel like we haven't reached a deal about Metal Bat's rating and the Ninja Bros and I saw many people with vastly different views on the topic

- Some say Metal Bat should be just scaled to SC with Fighting Spirit, some say it's only under the Garou's sync

- Some also say Ninja Bros shouldn't scale to Flash's incoming 6-C rating while others believe it should be "At most 6-C"

While I honestly don't know about Metal Bat, I think a "At most 6-C" for the Ninja Duo could work

I feel like we haven't reached a deal about Metal Bat's rating and the Ninja Bros and I saw many people with vastly different views on the topic

- Some say Metal Bat should be just scaled to SC with Fighting Spirit, some say it's only under the Garou's sync

- Some also say Ninja Bros shouldn't scale to Flash's incoming 6-C rating while others believe it should be "At most 6-C"

While I honestly don't know about Metal Bat, I think a "At most 6-C" for the Ninja Duo could work
Metal Bat should scale, they simply progressed quicker, with the garou in sync logic wouldn't that mean garous stats decrease after MB gets taken down since they're not working in unison anymore...

I don't think Flashy fully scales to Garou's physicals, or that the ninjas fully scale to Flashy's physicals. Compare the effect of their combo hit against Flashy to how much damage Platinum did when he landed some hits on Flashy. Some of the strikes the ninjas landed even did zero visible damage

I don't think Flashy fully scales to Garou's physicals, or that the ninjas fully scale to Flashy's physicals. Compare the effect of their combo hit against Flashy to how much damage Platinum did when he landed some hits on Flashy. Some of the strikes the ninjas landed even did zero visible damage
What ?

Flash absolutely scales to them at the beggining of the fight, which is where the feat came from. Those PS hits where after Flash had received a barrage of strikes

I dunno if we can make them High 7-A+ as downscaling but if that's on the rules, I think it makes sense aswell, they just shouldn't fully scale to Flash (Which reminds me that their current rating was added without CRT)

Also guys, something that I was thinking about Sweet Mask, saw this on a Respect Thread about him and I think it can give us some discussion

While he wasn't able to do actual damage to Darkshine, he was able to send him flying through some rocks and actually move him, while Bug God couldn't even move Darkshine even at his best. Could this be of some scaling between Sweet Mask and Bug God ?

Lightning said their current ratings.

Garou's calc is still a bit above baseline 6-C, why not downscale the Ninjas to baseline 6-C? That's what we did with their High 7-A ratings.

Yeah, but their current ratings are the ones added before, they just were backwards, afded first with a CRT after. But it doesn't matter that much now, it was dicussed and accepted so it's fine

If they attacked at the same time and only then made damage, what if we just divided Flash's Durability by two and give it to them then ? I know usually that's not how it works, but they did attacked at the same time and at the same direction, basically adding each others AP

If they attacked at the same time and only then made damage, what if we just divided Flash's Durability by two and give it to them then ? I know usually that's not how it works, but they did attacked at the same time and at the same direction, basically adding each others AP
I mean, if we put them at High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons) while Flash is 5.4 gigatons, that’d make Flash 2.037735849056604x stronger than them.

Flashy was blocking and it's not like them attacking simultaneously would increase the power of their attacks by 2x times.

Also who's gonna made the thread.

Threw together a blog to come to a conclusion on G4’s lasers since that seems to get brought up a lot and go nowhere
Atomic Samurai is obviously meant to have non physical interaction as one of his abilities. Pre redraw, he was also able to cut lightning from Orochi. Does that mean that Orochi's lightning wasn't lightning? No. It just meant that we should give AS non physical interaction

Atomic Samurai is obviously meant to have non physical interaction as one of his abilities. Pre redraw, he was also able to cut lightning from Orochi. Does that mean that Orochi's lightning wasn't lightning? No. It just meant that we should give AS non physical interaction
Or it could mean the “lightning” sprouting off Orochi’s giant energy blast was just energy that looked like lightning. Not sure if that’d count as non-physical interaction.

But since that feat doesn’t exist anymore… why exactly would he have non-physical interaction?

The same light which also bounced off his sword by its own accord when all he did was slightly raise it (before redraw). Also bend in the air. Also explodes.

Maybe it’s as “light” as HE’s balls.
tbf now that it is redrawn its useless info. what if murata was skimming through vsbw and saw all these mods/staff denying light in opm and purposely redrew the bending of G5's light. 🤷‍♂️

All of this discussion is useless unless everybody agrees that the feat isn´t an outlier.
Making that dependent on the result of the discussion seems pretty skewed towards one side of the discussion to me.

Making that dependent on the result of the discussion seems pretty skewed towards one side of the discussion to me.
Not really, outlier or not is a discussion that always comes up on this wiki. Wheter a feat or calculations is correct or not is a separate argument.

When Saitama stands behind Garou and begins challenging him to a fight, Murata announces that the next 10 chapters will be redraws, and each one will take a month. Then he's taking another month off as a break. Then he starts slowly making the first chapter of the fight before finally getting back into the feel of it. The fight ends in January 2023.

Back