• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, which option is acceptable for Sage?

At least 6-C+, likely High 6-B
or
At least 6-C+, High 6-B with 6666 Legs Grand Drill

I mean, the statement about the length of Sage is similar to the statement about the speed of Gerya's throws.

"I mean, the statement about the length of Sage is similar to the statement about the speed of Gerya's throws."

Until we've been shown the full length of Sage, I think it's better to stick with "likely"
Who said that?

These are two different cases

Geryu has a likely because Murata tries to go off ONE's intentions (he's the writer of the manga), but admitted that a large amount of what he said on stream is his opinion.

SC's statement is in-universe and we have no reason to believe he's lying about something that specific.

Last edited:
So we're still discussing the length of Sage Centipede, I think we should just start the CRT and go with the likely as you said. 90% chance that we'll learn how long Sage Centipede is in less than a week when chapter 159 drops

Saitama woke up terrified from a nightmare where a kid tries to play rock paper scissors with him while having a booger on their finger.
He'd probably want to shockwave snipe VFU from as far as possible.

Not to mention his stench is terrible, so he'd want to punch hard enough to at least disperse his fumes and make sure none of his smelly corpse remains.
My man is sanitary. Respekt

So we have 5-C again ? What changed from the last High 6-A calc ?

OK. Then the key 5-C is obtained by:

Orochi (I'm still sure this only scales to the Gaia Cannon and not to his physical parameters)
Psyrochi
Saitama
Goketsu
Tatsumaki
Genos (in 10 second form and AP only)
Likely Blast and God.
I rather leave Blast and God at Unknown for now

What about Mr Boros ?

So we have 5-C again ? What changed from the last High 6-A calc ?

I rather leave Blast and God at Unknown for now

What about Mr Boros ?
Look at both calculations and you will see.

The High 6-A calculation takes into account the PE of the last layer after the energy has passed through it. My calculation takes into account the PE of all layers at the moment the attack is cast.

Am I the only one who thinks that the 5-C key should only get Boros' MB?

I mean, Saitama doesn't have to talk about which character is strong and which is not every time.
Many years have passed since that chapter, and I don't think Murata and ONE even thought about this phrase when they made Orochi.
I mean, it's really a very dubious argument when both of them don't even come close to Saitama's strength, if it's even possible to come close.

It’s just that Saitama showed solidarity with the first one and specifically gave him the fight that he longed for so much, because their motivation and boredom are very similar. The second one is just a noisy mutant boy for Saitama, who was not raised by his parents.

Even if Orochi suddenly reaches the same level as Boros MB, Saitama will no longer be impressed, because he has already seen this and understands that this level is just food for him.

I mean, Saitama doesn't have to talk about which character is strong and which is not every time.
Many years have passed since that chapter, and I don't think Murata and ONE even thought about this phrase when they made Orochi.
I mean, it's really a very dubious argument when both of them don't even come close to Saitama's strength, if it's even possible to come close.

It’s just that Saitama showed solidarity with the first one and specifically gave him the fight that he longed for so much, because their motivation and boredom are very similar. The second one is just a noisy mutant boy for Saitama, who was not raised by his parents.

Even if Orochi suddenly reaches the same level as Boros MB, Saitama will no longer be impressed, because he has already seen this and understands that this level is just food for him.
Armored Boros

I don't really see it being irrelevant just because "they likely didn't thought of this" or similar reasons, 90% of our stuff they didn't thought about

Flash being hundreads of times stronger and faster than Bang ? Nope

Same thing for PS ? Nope

Merely taking energy from the Core being Moon level and higher than destroying the whole surface of the Planet ? Nope

Yet, this all is objectively the case in the current scaling. What we in the manga is Released Boros being called strong while Orochi, and even his Gaia Cannon, was a complete joke. If said statement works or not, it's one thing, but I disagree on "Murata and One not thinking on X character" reasoning

I don't really see it being irrelevant just because "they likely didn't thought of this" or similar reasons, 90% of our stuff they didn't thought about

Flash being hundreads of times stronger and faster than Bang ? Nope

Same thing for PS ? Nope

Merely taking energy from the Core being Moon level and higher than destroying the whole surface of the Planet ? Nope

Yet, this all is objectively the case in the current scaling. What we in the manga is Released Boros being called strong while Orochi, and even his Gaia Cannon, was a complete joke. If said statement works or not, it's one thing, but I disagree on "Murata and One not thinking on X character" reasoning
Sounds like an attempt to justify scaling. The current Orochi was not even in the plans when Saitama called Boros strong.

Trying to drag Bang and Flash here is inappropriate.

MB and his CRSC are ranked higher than Orochi, but we have no reason to consider the blue form to be stronger than Orochi just because Saitama praised an enemy against whom he didn't even bare his fangs.

Orochi didn't show anything to impress Saitama because he's seen it before and knows it won't work on him. Moreover, he does not have solidarity with him and he does not play along with him.

Trying to justify Boros' level in one sentence is similar to how they wanted to give him an FTL for Saitama gasping.

Murata and ONE have a clear idea of who is strong enough to impress Saitama. Orochi was treated as a complete joke, got utterly humiliated, and didn't even get acknowledged as an enemy or Monster by Saitama, also getting almost killed by a Normal Punch. Whereas Released Boros was blatantly regarded as a strong opponent, and only had his arm taken off by a Normal Punch.
Them not coming close doesn't mean Saitama can't be impressed by one and not the other, by that logic, why was Saitama ever surprised or impressed by Boros at all? There's no reason to think Saitama disregarded Orochi just because he's seen stronger. He disregarded Orochi simply because his strength was totally irrelevant to him, unlike with Boros.

This argument is speculation, Saitama intended to straight-up kill him from the very first attack, and even commented on how strong he was when Boros couldn't hear him. He wasn't just making Boros feel better the entire time.

He already did understand that it was far below him when Boros used it, Saitama was surprised and impressed by his strength, that doesn't mean he thought it was close to his own power, whereas he was unphased by everything Orochi did.

Sounds like an attempt to justify scaling. The current Orochi was not even in the plans when Saitama called Boros strong.

MB and his CRSC are ranked higher than Orochi, but we have no reason to consider the blue form to be stronger than Orochi just because Saitama praised an enemy against whom he didn't even bare his fangs.

Orochi didn't show anything to impress Saitama because he's seen it before and knows it won't work on him. Moreover, he does not have solidarity with him and he does not play along with him.

Trying to justify Boros' level in one sentence is similar to how they wanted to give him an FTL for Saitama gasping.
Saitama doesn't care about the fact Boros' experience is similar to his, he literally goes for a punch after hearing his backstory.

Heck the second he thinks Boros is running out of tricks, he just asks if he's done, which is when Boros surprises him.

Nah he's right.

Inappropriate? It isn't much of a false equivalence.

"no reason" Saitama literally acknowledged Released Boros' strength and didn't make any note of Orochi in any instance of their encounter. Saitama not actually getting serious against Boros does not mean he wasn't blatantly impressed by him, that argument is flawed.

This is just headcanon. There is no reason to assume he doesn't care specifically because it's a level he's already witnessed. He didn't think Boros had a chance to beat him, that's not why he was impressed by him. A top-class boxer can still be impressed by an amateur with some talent, it doesn't mean they're close in power. As I said, Saitama wanted to kill Boros from the first attack, even while knowing his backstory, and wasn't just playing along to make Boros feel better about himself.

Back