• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah as always
Then it depends on if Saitama makes contact with him or vice verse. If he just like, punches in Ugly’s direction and makes a shockwave, then he’d win. But if he physically touches Ugly, acid shenanigans gg.

With unequalized speed he just punches him so fast that the acid doesn’t touch him like Garou did

OK. Then the key 5-C is obtained by:

Orochi (I'm still sure this only scales to the Gaia Cannon and not to his physical parameters)
Psyrochi
Saitama
Goketsu
Tatsumaki
Genos (in 10 second form and AP only)
Likely Blast and God.

Orochi's 5-C calculation was accepted. I guess now we should discuss scaling and whether it will be used.
It’ll gonna be applied to the profiles then removed in a month or so because Gaia Cannon didn’t rip the planet in half or something

Last edited:
Nah it happened more than once.
Mm… pretty sure it didn’t. Basically the entire verse was possibly 7-A via scaling to him (through Elder Centipede), then EC got a new key that only a handful of characters scaled to (Awakened Breath Bang and Pre-Awakened Garou), and we didn’t scale anyone else to Gouketsu.

You might be thinking of when the verse got upgraded to 7-A from a different calc.

By the way, should the CRSC calculation with a result of 1 exaton be removed? I mean, it's a good calculation that has been accepted and just removing it would be disrespectful. But on the other hand, CRCS scales up to the Gaia Cannon.

Back