• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Orochi tail looks exactly like a centipede. We also got this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this.
Props to murata and ONE, that was some good foreshadowing hints they threw. So for all the SC haters saying he was a last minute introduction to delay the final fight, its been planned since 2017.
Let's not get it twisted and say Sage Centipede was needed at this point in the arc or is being properly utilized in a satisfying way.

Let's not get it twisted and say Sage Centipede wasn't hinted from before you guys even thought about any cadre.
I read the webcomic first so he wasn't a thing then and I saw the signs of SC existence way back even during the pre-redraw Phoenix man fight. Regardless, he's trash at the moment and his payoff is underwhelming when his existence will likely cause even more amazing webcomic content to be cut.

Let's not get it twisted and say people wouldn't be disliking the manga as much as now if we just skipped to Garou bullying the S class or Garou Vs Saitama
Let's not get it twisted and say monster association arc would've even happened in the same way tone wise if orochi wasn't introduced and his tail wasn't a concept and gods ritual wasnt a thing and anything revolving around him wasn't a thing.

I read the webcomic first so he wasn't a thing then and I saw the signs of SC existence way back even during the pre-redraw Phoenix man fight. Regardless, he's trash at the moment and his payoff is underwhelming when his existence will likely cause even more amazing webcomic content to be cut.
im talking bout manga only readers, webcomic readers knew about the opm ending before the manga even started cuz it was just that behind.🤕

Now to say something positive about the most recent chapter (shocking, I know)

I do like Garou's slimmer and non-rocky look (besides his face) that he has on the title page of the last chapter.

page_00.png

Let's not get it twisted and say monster association arc would've even happened in the same way tone wise if orochi wasn't introduced and his tail wasn't a concept and gods ritual wasnt a thing and anything revolving around him wasn't a thing.
Let's not get it twisted and say that Orochi's tail looking like a centipede to foreshadow a centipede mattered much to this arc since if Orochi's tail was shaped in any other way it wouldn't have affected the god ritual, Orochi himself and everything revolving around him.

It honestly could've stayed the same, had everything related to the ritual happen at a later date after the arc.

It honestly could've stayed the same, had everything related to the ritual happen at a later date after the arc.
Imo, I think they went wayyyy to heavy on the god stuff and Blast, if they pushed half the stuff they put in so far to the psychic sisters arc I feel it would work better due to Blast being an important figure during that arc.

Let's not get it twisted and say that Orochi's tail looking like a centipede to foreshadow a centipede mattered much to this arc since if Orochi's tail was shaped in any other way it wouldn't have affected the god ritual, Orochi himself and everything revolving around him.
Let's not get it twisted and say that orochi would be any other tier besides atleast 7-B and only saitama and boros would be tier 6.
Excluding psykorochi and tats...which psykorochi wouldn't have happened the same way and would've been much fodder.

Let's not get it twisted and say that orochi would be any other tier besides atleast 7-B and only saitama and boros would be tier 6.
Let's not get it twisted and assume that pre-redraw Orochi wouldn't have existed and Gaia Canon could still exist even if Orochi didn't even have a tail.

Let's not get it twisted and assume that pre-redraw Orochi wouldn't have existed and Gaia Canon could still exist even if Orochi didn't even have a tail.
Let's not get it twisted and assume pre draw orochi was even strong, he was chilling at basically homeless emperor level...and gaia cannon wouldn't have existed unless an ass pull happened which alot of people would be complaining about either way.

Garou was looking like peak in this panel.
Idk, I like Garou being slimmer and leaner for his pre-awakened and first two awakened forms. To my brain, a more sleek AG emphasizes his entire body change and that he isn't just wearing stuff on top of his human flesh.

Let's not get it twisted and assume pre draw orochi was even strong, he was chilling at basically homeless emperor level...and gaia cannon wouldn't have existed unless and ass pull happens which alot of people would be complaining about either way.
Let's not get it twisted and assume some sort of higher end to buff pre-redraw Orochi like vapourisation wouldn't have been chosen after the HE feat came out (which would also make scaling PS and Garou to Orochi easier) and Gaia Cannon could have easily existed the exact same way it has so far since the current redraw has nothing to do with Orochi's centipede tail.

I hope the redraw of Psykos-Orochi bonding explores the Sage Centipede stuff more because the centipede stuff can't be ignored even if there were numerous hints of its existence.

Let's not get it twisted and assume some sort of higher end to buff pre-redraw Orochi like vapourisation wouldn't have been chosen after the HE feat came out (which would also make scaling PS and Garou to Orochi easier) and Gaia Cannon could have easily existed the exact same way it has so far since the current redraw has nothing to do with Orochi's centipede tail.
Let's not get it twisted and assume the high end would get chosen when not a single high end for a opm calc has been accepted including calcs that were later disproven even though a high end would seem like the best option.

It’s almost like the same disaster level doesn’t mean the same strength or something
quite odd to assume a high 6-c character is humanity ending level when the same threat level(boros) can wipe everyone off in one go. almost like disaster levels are useless now i guess.

So I’m confused, is murata planning to upload the redraws tonight or when the next chapter drops. cuz then I’ll be in a conundrum between going to read the raw redraw first and trying to translate it or just skim over the new chapter.

Back