• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0vAHcE2m_f4.jpg

Last edited:
In fact, I'm going to see how much the result will change if I measure the distance from the crack.
Well, the difference is only about 20%, which is not as much as I thought. However, I have some uncertainty about the cracks.

The same crack takes you 2 pixels on 2 different images. I mean.

In the first picture, the pixel ratio of the hole and crack was 57 to 2, while in the second it is 320 to 2.

If we scale the crack hole, we will get 13 km in diameter.

Well, the difference is only about 20%, which is not as much as I thought. However, I have some uncertainty about the cracks.

The same crack takes you 2 pixels on 2 different images. I mean.

In the first picture, the pixel ratio of the hole and crack was 57 to 2, while in the second it is 320 to 2.

If we scale the crack hole, we will get 13 km in diameter.
But we can't do that because of the perspective, obviously it goes to something bigger.

But we can't do that because of the perspective, obviously it goes to something bigger.
The prospect is not so big as to exclude it completely.

And what do you say about the fact that the same crack at different scales is equal to 2 pixels? In the 1st picture in the feat with the Flash, the crack stands out against the background of the crater, while in the second feat it is not even visible.

Just don't think I'm trying to break your calc.

This might just be one of if not the most tiresome calc in the wikia and you actually did it with no shortcuts, good job.
Also, this is pretty unrealistic but i hope this doesn't spark a new debate about Garou statuing Boros and then somehow Tatsumaki gets involved in the middle
Now that you mentioned.....

Borosbros cope

By the way, the feat of a Serious Saitama drinking water was accepted and estimated at 36 petatons.
Probably the most useless calculation that does not scale to anyone and does not increase the power of the Bald, ahah

Not gonna fly by with this wiki, but purely for my so to say “headcanon”, pretty sure the intention of Murata making light constellations was to represent light speed. And Garou/PS getting quicker than s demonstrated in this calc.

Back