• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To assume that a character who has tough skin to protect themselves from blunt force strikes is going to be resistant to every form of martial arts is a bit of a NLF, it would also be more linked to Durability rather than an actual resistance

To assume that a character who has tough skin to protect themselves from blunt force strikes is going to be resistant to every form of martial arts is a bit of a NLF, it would also be more linked to Durability rather than an actual resistance
I found that a bit weird as well but I've figured that this was because blunt force doesn't really quite fit anything else. The profile does say blunt force instead of Martial Arts with Martial Arts being used as a link, so I think that this isn't exactly meant to mean Resistance to any and all martial arts and more a resistance of something that is a pretty major element in hand-to-hand-combat. I wouldn't be opposed to changing that though.

So you mean it doesn't need to be removed?
I myself don't see any particular need for it to be removed but if others want it gone, then I won't oppose it. If it needs to be removed, then we'll also have to deal with Luffy having Blunt Force Resistance with a Martial Arts link as well and whatever other profiles that might have it too.

I myself don't see any particular need for it to be removed but if others want it gone, then I won't oppose it. If it needs to be removed, then we'll also have to deal with Luffy having Blunt Force Resistance with a Martial Arts link as well and whatever other profiles that might have it too.
Sure, those should probably be removed too. Resisting blunt force simply isn’t the same as resisting martial arts.

It seems too complicated that it even needs a CRT, so I'll pass. Whether it can stay or not is not really an issue to me.

They stomp goku
IMG_3993.jpg

Tfw the Garou arc actually ended when he tried ******* with Red Nose. Him beating Red Nose's ass was actually a delusion Garou had after Red Nose put him in a coma, everything relating to Garou after that is also just his dream.

Shouldn't Garou level up before Sage calculation? It has already been accepted.
An entire CRT is going to be made about this, since it will affect Sage Centipede, EOW, current Garou and Metal Bat's tiering and we want to do all those changes and new profiles all at once. Now that we have the speed though, I think we can start the CRT right now for all it matters. But I must let someone else do this, I am too busy with my work to do so.

And what is the rating for his Suppressed Form? He just took off his mask when he fought Saitama and that was his ultimate form.
At least High 7-A (Scaling off the Cadres who are nothing compared to Orochi), possibly 6-C (Scaling out of Geryuganshoop due to Murata's statement)

He struggled to block a hit from Sage's whiskers and looked visibly scared of Garou's dropkick, and he also couldn't see Garou's movement in the previous chapters.

Scaling him to either is absurd.

Or I'm wrong and he's suddenly Garou level when Friday Chapter drops.

He struggled to block a hit from Sage's whiskers and looked visibly scared of Garou's dropkick, and he also couldn't see Garou's movement in the previous chapters.

Scaling him to either is absurd.

Or I'm wrong and he's suddenly Garou level when Friday Chapter drops.
Thursday**
I mean for now he doesn't scale, pretty sure he sadly will next chapter, 72 more hours

Back