• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure how much it's been mentioned here if at all, but when Boros says "Prophecies can't be trusted after all", the panel is directly showing the moon and nothing else. At the time most people figured it was cause of Saitama's feat with the moon, but now that we know a bit more about the moon, I think that was probably foreshadowing. Hell, even before the God and moon stuff, it was already a popular theory that God was the seer who directed Boros to the Earth, this just strengthens it.

Something is wrong with Moon in some webcomic scenes as well.

When Garou makes his speech about how he was human all this time

Right after Psykos vs Fubuki where the latter wonders about what Psykos saw about future

Garou looking at the sky and thanking someone

Saitama says something is coming but he looks at the opposite direction

Moon somehow has a crater even though moon kick never happened

Something is wrong with Moon in some webcomic scenes as well.

When Garou makes his speech about how he was human all this time

Right after Psykos vs Fubuki where the latter wonders about what Psykos saw about future

Garou looking at the sky and thanking someone

Saitama says something is coming but he looks at the opposite direction

Moon somehow has a crater even though moon kick never happened
Mysteries of the moon, pretty neat.

I’m looking at Garou’s weakness page, and idk if it’s just me or do the weaknesses not even look like weaknesses. Feel like they should get removed.

I can't say name the sites on this wiki due to censoring. But the easiest way to find them is typing up 'One Punch Man (ONE)'.

Some of the chapters are oddly incomplete.

I can't say name the sites on this wiki due to censoring. But the easiest way to find them is typing up 'One Punch Man (ONE)'.

Some of the chapters are oddly incomplete.
Yeah I know, lots of people do that but to think ByAsura didn’t know about cubari OPM wc is wild🖐😮‍💨

Not sure how much it's been mentioned here if at all, but when Boros says "Prophecies can't be trusted after all", the panel is directly showing the moon and nothing else. At the time most people figured it was cause of Saitama's feat with the moon, but now that we know a bit more about the moon, I think that was probably foreshadowing. Hell, even before the God and moon stuff, it was already a popular theory that God was the seer who directed Boros to the Earth, this just strengthens it.
I do think this really plausible. GOD is pretty keen on sending powerful shit to Earth. It'd make sense he'd send the strongest guy in the universe to kill everyone on the Earth, under the lie that Boros would get the fight he wants

You're right, it is pretty commonly used, but if you want I've manually calculated the angle for you and it would upgrade the results slightly.

Speaking of things that would upgrade the results slightly, would you consider a 0.25 second high end for the feat?

Keep on it, we really admire your work and eagerly await your calculation
I would be deeply grateful if you do so.
I'll also put in a high end of 0.25 seconds when I get to the computer.

Work smarter not harder method man

Nah man, u tripping. ur god tier
I've always been a sly ass.

When UKS does the full reckoning I'm going to make a meme about it and hope it doesn't get missed.

P.s.: can my calculation be accepted for Flashy Flash, and this chad calculation will be scaled to Garou and Platinum, haha?

Am I the only one who prefers this profile picture for PS over the current one?
7sHoDSM.png

I thought profile pictures were meant to prioritise showing off the full character, idk about using a dynamic pose over the one where he's just standing straight up rn.

It's like if we put Genos using TISC as his pfp just because Murata put more effort and looks cooler than his current pfp.

Using a timeframe of 0.25 seconds, I got 4% of the speed of light for each. I believe it is lower, but without an exact framework, we will not know adequate values.

Back