• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
A new calc was made by @USklaverei and it turns out to be the most accurate version until now.

This upgrades the speed of the Top Tiers to FTL, around 8c.

Affected characters:
  • Garou
  • Platinum Sperm
  • Saitama, obviously
  • Possibly Tatsumaki
  • Orochi and fused Orochi
  • Possibly Flashy Flash
  • Blast
  • Boros
Tell me if I'm forgetting anybody else. If you're asking why I did not create a thread to adress all the calcs, well, because it's irrelevant. None of them come close to the accuracy of this one in both pixelscaling terms and the base scaling.

Last edited:
I don't think there is enough evidence to scale tatsu and orochi to that

Platinum and garou got faster than FF before doing this feat so he would downscale at best

Obviously agree with garou and PS

Saitama might as well upscales to baseline FTL+ since the gap is only around 1.25 , garou blitzed PS after this feat was made , and saitama is faster than that garou

Yeah only Garou, Platinum and Saitama scale

Orochi and Tatsumaki have no connection whatsoever

About Flash, I can see a possibly but with more than just the downscale, as you guys are aware, he was stated to be Faster than Light before (rejected at that time for consistency), but with the current events I do believe in a "Possibly FTL" for him, based on his statement (which should grant a baseline FTL which is 1.1 C) and his fight against those two, the feat is almost 8 C, them being FTL when casual is perfectly possible

Upscaling is not possible.
Mind elaborating?
For Flashy, maybe "At least Relativistic+, likely FTL" works.

I don't think flash can scale to be honest , garou has shown to grow exponentially in speed and so did PS, it should be safer to scale flash to his own feats, but if more people are fine with possible FTL i will not oppose it

I don't think Flashy Flash, Orochi or Tatsumaki should be scaling to this.
Disagree with Flashy not scaling,
Platinum Sperm doesn't have the ability to increase his speed over time like Garou and it doesn't make much sense that he would be massively holding back against Flashy.

His Flashy Fist was even able to take PS by surprise, so I'm fine with a likely or possibly downscaling for Flashy.

Personally i don't think Flashy scales at all. It was specifically stated that Garou and PS have surpassed him in speed and thus made a more complex light structure just by the 2 of them. However, if everyone else wants to then im fine with a "possibly FTL" for Flashy.

Platinum Sperm doesn't have the ability to increase his speed over time like Garou and it doesn't make much sense that he would be massively holding back against Flashy.

His Flashy Fist was even able to take PS by surprise, so I'm fine with a likely or possibly downscaling for Flashy.
But Platinum Sperm did increase in speed while fighting Garou. Since you're right that he doesn't have an accelerated development like Garou, the only explanation is that he was holding back and only got serious against Garou.

Value need to be extremely close to baseline. Like, less than 1.25.
Would a Saitama>statue 8c>8c not qualify. I mean by any means I think statuing would atleast be like a 1.1x if I’m lowballing to extremity.

I think Flashy can definitely go faster than he did in the three way but the narrator said Platinum and Garou both speed up in the after FF got put down

I think Flashy should scale it down, or as already mentioned, a possibly/probably works.
The Orochi and others thing might come up later.

Obligatory affirmation of PS, Garou, and Saitama scaling

I’m fine with giving Flash a Likely but I’m impartial to whatever the majority decides for him. Not sure about Blast

Blast would scale if Flash ends up having the Possibly or the Likely, since he is scaled to him on his profile

About Boros...I rather wait to see what happens in terms of statements between him and Garou in the manga

Damage I'd appreciate if you stop with the "No" and actually explains why not. We're not not gonna do something because you say no to us.
My apologies.

Regarding Boros, none of his existing justifications would have him scale to anyone who scales to this new calc, and if what I assume if the new proposal is that he is somehow scaled to Awakened Garou for this, then I think that would be a bad idea as we'd be relying on a statement for a hypothetical fight which is now most likely outdated. It's a lot less reliable than Boros' current justications.

If we're relying on "Saitama was seemingly impressed by Boros' speed" in order justify Boros possibly scaling to this calc, then I think that would be dubious as well. Saitama's look of seemingy surprise doesn't even indicate that Boros is on his level, it could even just be surprise that Boros got much faster than he was before.

Blast would scale if Flash ends up having the Possibly or the Likely, since he is scaled to him on his profile

About Boros...I rather wait to see what happens in terms of statements between him and Garou in the manga
I mean there’s no need for statements story wise. Murata wouldn’t need to further elaborate on a dead being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back