• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This Said Boros had Saitama on the defensive. Shouldn't this confirm Released Boros being faster than Geryganshoop's rocks?

Why would it?

Why would Saitama be on the defensive against someone much slower and weaker than someone he can statue and speedblitz one punch?? Lol.

Like always, the databook is plenty hyperbolic and meant to act as hype. They’re also written as “what if?” scenarios from the HA’s perspective.

0vAHcE2m_f4.jpg
The meme has collected more likes than any of my comments or calculations, lmao

He could rip Genos's arms off for what that's worth.
He also pulled the detached one off him while it was strangling him iirc.

He could rip Genos's arms off for what that's worth.
He also pulled the detached one off him while it was strangling him iirc.
Considering that later we see that some parts of his body are demonstrable, I have a hard time agreeing with Garou's scaling with Genos in lifting strength.

While we're at it, I'll ask....why human Garou scales Genos?,
Garou doesn't deal any damage to Genos (The only direct hit he gives him and buries him in the ground was planned by Genos to attack him by surprise), and Genos' AP feats in this key are taken from super moves "(Created a large explosion with Spiral Incineration Cannon. His Jet Drive Arrow is this powerful." and the "Stated by Garou to be comparable to Tanktop Master)" means nothing in Genos' profile since Tank top master's Ap comes only from scaling Genos)

Last edited:
Garou doesn't deal any damage to Genos (The only direct hit he gives him and buries him in the ground was planned by Genos to attack him by surprise), and Genos' AP feats in this key are taken from super moves "(Created a large explosion with Spiral Incineration Cannon. His Jet Drive Arrow is this powerful." and the "Stated by Garou to be comparable to Tanktop Master)" means nothing in Genos' profile since Tank top master's Ap comes only from scaling Genos)
Geno's is able to tank the JDA, the fact his leg doesn't shatter from it shows his physicals is around the same level of JDA. Garou describes TTM as on par to Post Superfight Genos, Garou folded TTM the moment he got serious and implied he would've done better against Genos at his peak.

Peak Garou > Tanktop Master = Post Superfight Genos.

TTM was ragdoling him before he used his Water Crushes Rock technique. I'm not saying he is massively inferior but he shouldn't scale above them either. We also have a fact that TTM survived 1 minute of fighting Gums, a Dragon-level monster.

Geno's is able to tank the JDA, the fact his leg doesn't shatter from it shows his physicals is around the same level of JDA. Garou describes TTM as on par to Post Superfight Genos, Garou folded TTM the moment he got serious and implied he would've done better against Genos at his peak.

Peak Garou > Tanktop Master = Post Superfight Genos.
Well, that sounds more like a "Stone Wall" to me, because otherwise the fact that they are supermovements would not make sense
Garou describes TTM as on par to Post Superfight Genos, Garou folded TTM the moment he got serious and implied he would've done better against Genos at his peak.
The problem as such is that Tank top Master doesn't have feats, he just has Genos's scaling.

I thought it was FTL+ and FTL what happened?
The FTL+ was the result for the entire constellation being formed, since it was done by 2 people each got half that result (7,93x FTL) then Therefir told USklaverei to pixelscale using another parameter and the feat became (4.33x FTL) wich has been accepted.

We need better LS feats
I think Saitama will do something like lifting a continent landmass and lauching it over kilometers above ground in his fight with Garou in the manga. I'm not good at math, so I don't know what kind of results it yields. Someone who is an expert should know this.
He did, but so did Iaian.
Gums was straining to break the barrier and Iaian did so with multiple strikes. So I think it is confirmed that Iaian can harm Gums.

Iaian was attacking from the inside-out though, so it would’ve been easier to break it from inside most likely. Tatsumaki’s barriers are explained in a way that makes it seem they arent just solid bubbles, but also repel kinetic energy. Iaian was swinging with the repelling force, not against it, so he could break it more easily.

Last edited:
Can Saitama's second key be scaled to low 7-B? The difference between Garou and Saitama shouldn't be too massive when both were about to break their limiters. And casual Saitama was able to resist casual Tatsumaki. Fubuki, later on, comments on how he should be at least dragon level to accomplish this.

Well, that sounds more like a "Stone Wall" to me, because otherwise the fact that they are supermovements would not make sense
Genos can harm those who can harm him. And Genos has always had his attack comparable to his defenses up until the current arc.

The problem as such is that Tank top Master doesn't have feats, he just has Genos's scaling
And?
TTM was ragdoling him before he used his Water Crushes Rock technique. I'm not saying he is massively inferior but he shouldn't scale above them either. We also have a fact that TTM survived 1 minute of fighting Gums, a Dragon-level monster.
I'm pretty sure that's just LS, and TTM was struggling, which Garou should not scale to.

Also Garou was even stating to have been holding back against TTM.

I don’t think you can add that without proper evidence.

Also I don’t think you’d link the Martial Arts page in that case

Back