• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Come on folks, this is almost over, oh my God, so far it's been 2864 strokes a total of 114K pixels

ataVjvA.png

In fact, I can explain how, even though he has almost 2 times as many lines at the moment, we still have about the same distance.
I combined some lines into one when the difference in the angle of inclination was negligible. Plus, UKS uses thinner lines, which makes the field of view larger. In any case, if someone will carry out CRT with calculations, then I vote for this guy.

But I hope he will use at least my data with the diameter of the hole and the KE Sage Centipede, ahah.

Generally. My calculation was Orochi's feat that gave the OPM a small planet was rejected, the light construct's super wanking scan was surpassed. Looks like it's time for me to retire.

In fact, I can explain how, even though he has almost 2 times as many lines at the moment, we still have about the same distance.
I combined some lines into one when the difference in the angle of inclination was negligible. Plus, UKS uses thinner lines, which makes the field of view larger. In any case, if someone will carry out CRT with calculations, then I vote for this guy.
Work smarter not harder method man
Generally. My calculation was Orochi's feat that gave the OPM a small planet was rejected, the light construct's super wanking scan was surpassed. Looks like it's time for me to retire.
Nah man, u tripping. ur god tier

And I always use 35 degrees.

It's kind of like the standard formula that's pinned on this wiki.

Object size * panel height / (object height in pixels * 2tan (70/2))

At least this degree is used in the articles and I have never seen problems in using it.
You're right, it is pretty commonly used, but if you want I've manually calculated the angle for you and it would upgrade the results slightly.

Speaking of things that would upgrade the results slightly, would you consider a 0.25 second high end for the feat?
Come on folks, this is almost over, oh my God, so far it's been 2864 strokes a total of 114K pixels

ataVjvA.png
Keep on it, we really admire your work and eagerly await your calculation

Last edited:
So I just saw the new Boros calc and I'd like to ask where was it stated that his CSRC could incinerate the earth's surface? I thought that it was only stated to be able to "blow away/shave" it instead.

With how Murata is keeping suit with the constellations and timers I'm almost 100% certain Garou will perform an even better feat during his Saitama fight. I think this is all build up for some insane speed feat from Garou (and maybe Saitama since I could see him playing along). Like, the part where Garou is dashing across all the rocks while trying to figure out what he needs to beat Saitama. He might do some insane constellation feat there (just for Saitama to blitz him anyways).

The sheer dedication is...honestly slightly concerning, but very admirable. You been at this for over a week, and it looks like you're finally gonna reach the end soon. Excited for the results of it all. These feats be going wild.
I was supposed to be done, but I don't have much free time, especially this week when my girlfriend got sick and I had to stay with her in the hospital, but I think I can finish it tomorrow.

So I just saw the new Boros calc and I'd like to ask where was it stated that his CSRC could incinerate the earth's surface? I thought that it was only stated to be able to "blow away/shave" it instead.
One of the data books stated that he would incinerate the surface. I'll try find the scan.

Metal Knight got Boros' corpse, enhanced it, giving the revived Boros superior physical capabilities to his original state and limitless stamina, and then cloned that stronger Boros thousands of times over, then gave all of them armor made from Boros' ship, and enhancing all of Metal Knight's already made robots with the same material, which is durable enough to resist Saitama's moon jump.

Ngl the latter probably did happen. There's no way ONE would give Metal Knight Boros' ship and not have him do anything with it.

Metal Knight got Boros' corpse, enhanced it, giving the revived Boros superior physical capabilities to his original state and limitless stamina, and then cloned that stronger Boros thousands of times over, then gave all of them armor made from Boros' ship, and enhancing all of Metal Knight's already made robots with the same material, which is durable enough to resist Saitama's moon jump.

Ngl the latter probably did happen. There's no way ONE would give Metal Knight Boros' ship and not have him do anything with it.
i feel like boros is gonna stay dead but the MK upgrades are probs insane

My comment was kinda skipped over but Murata is aiming for 12 today, sheesh.
edit: pretty sure he was questioning if he could accomplish that feat lol, hopefully muratas reactive evolution feat of 12 a day means garou is getting some higher feats.

Last edited:
My comment was kinda skipped over but Murata is aiming for 12 today, sheesh.
edit: pretty sure he was questioning if he could accomplish that feat lol, hopefully muratas reactive evolution feat of 12 a day means garou is getting some higher feats.
And Metal Bat 😎

Back