• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I disagree with FTL Flashy Flash for now

Boros is Possibly scaled to surprised Saitama who's faster than casual Saitama who's Possibly FTL, it has nothing to do with upscaling (If that's something valid to do is another story). Also Flashy being scaled higher than Geryuganshoop needs a Likely or Possibly, since Geryu's own rating is only a Possibly

No one knows what the real mechanics behind Blasts‘ blitz was.

He was impressed by Boros because Boros was his opponent. Blast was not.
...Speed? There is literally no reason to assume it wasn't just speed at all.

What kind of argument is this? If Blast was so fast that he could literally blitz every person Saitama has faced before combined, including Boros, he would've had some kind of reaction to it, Blast not being his opponent has no bearing on how Saitama should react to his speed, that is very illogical. Instead he kept his usual poker face and didn't mention it at all.

I disagree with FTL Flashy Flash for now

Boros is scaled to surprised Saitama who's faster than casual Saitama who's FTL, it has nothing to do with upscaling (If that's something valid to do is another story). Also Flashy being scaled higher than Geryuganshoop needs a Likely or Possibly, since Geryu's own rating is only a Possibly
Flashy Flash FTL is pretty consistent with previous feats and statements. He's been stated SoL or FTL numerous times (but it was all disregarded as hyperbole for good reason at the time) and his speed blitz on the ninja duo was originally calced at Rel+, so him now getting blatant FTL feats is very consistent with all previous evidence. But him blitzing Meteoric Burst Boros is absurd.

Flashy Flash FTL is pretty consistent with previous feats and statements. He's been stated SoL or FTL numerous times (but it was all disregarded as hyperbole for good reason at the time) and his speed blitz on the ninja duo was originally calced at Rel+, so him now getting blatant FTL feats is very consistent with all previous evidence. But him blitzing Meteoric Burst Boros is absurd.
I disagree with Flash being FTL by Geryu's upscaling, if other feats or statements back that, I dunno, they may work, but it wasn't my point, FTL by upscaling from a Possibly Rel+ is a big no

Also, what blalant feats ?

I disagree with Flash being FTL by Geryu's upscaling, if other feats or statements back that, I dunno, the may work, but it wasn't my point

Also, what blalant feats ?
Oh you mean via Geryu scaling, then whatever.

Constellation feats. Almost all calcs have placed it as FTL, iirc. But maybe I'm not up-to-speed on how that's been going here.

Oh you mean via Geryu scaling, then whatever.

Constellation feats. Almost all calcs have placed it as FTL, iirc. But maybe I'm not up-to-speed on how that's been going here.
Yeap, honestly a Possibly FTL by him being stated to be that fast is...rather fine for me, and it would be consistent currently. Back then I understand the reason to not use, but the current scaling should give the statement the "possibly"

As far as I remember, only the second one got a calc, which unfortunately doesn't scale to FF

I'm just waiting for Garou to do a speed feat that makes him MFTL+ against Saitama when they finally fight in a couple months or so.

Saying wrong doesn't mean I'm wrong.

He never dodged Saitama at point blank, although did dodge him from a mid-range attack, and Saitama lost pretty much all of his momentum and was attacking while already in the air, on top of Orochi's skill advantage. The feat isn't canon anymore anyways so I'm not sure why it's relevant.

Not a slight eyebrow raise but alright just downplay it.

Claiming I'm bias, irrelevant. He called Boros powerful multiple times (even said he was close to a real fight) and was highly surprised by his speed. He didn't acknowledge Orochi because he wasn't strong, Saitama wanted to kill Boros with his first hit even after hearing his backstory and was surprised when Boros lived, and didn't say he was strong just cause he related to him, lol. Boros was genuinely powerful, and Saitama acknowledged that. Orochi on the other hand was still a worthless bug not worth acknowledging.
You being wrong means you’re wrong.

He dodged him literally a metre away from his face.

Slight eyebrow raise.

He called Boros STRONG, not FAST. I can’t believe we’re at the point where I have to explain “STRONG” and “FAST” are different words.

No need to be this heated, Atomic, this isn't the first time you get this hostile on this thread, it's getting annoying

This Boros scaling problems or disagreements should already be moved to a CRT, why don't you guys just gather your arguments and try ?

Amazing argument.

He dodged him from several meters away after Saitama had just destroyed his dragons and barely had any momentum to go off of.

If you're gonna keep downplaying it then I won't even address that anymore.

You're missing my point, and even besides that, you're nitpicking. And you call me bias.

Everything you're saying at this point is either speculative, subjective, or just directed as an insult. If you aren't gonna present me an actual argument then I won't keep trying to do so with you.

And about Boros’ speed, going off what the profile says right now, his FTL rating seems to be upscaling him from Geryuganshoop’s possibly Relativistic+ rating (Released key) and scaling him off of Saitama (Meteoric Burst key), both of which are faulty.

So his justifications need to be revised. And honestly scaling him to Geryuganshoop in his Released key doesn’t make much sense because Saitama never said or implied that his speed was impressive, he just said he was strong.

And about Boros’ speed, going off what the profile says right now, his FTL rating seems to be upscaling him from Geryuganshoop’s possibly Relativistic+ rating (Released key) and scaling him off of Saitama (Meteoric Burst key), both of which are faulty.
I agree, possibly ratings don't qualify for an upscale. A "Possibly At least Rel+" should suffice.

And honestly scaling him to Geryuganshoop in his Released key doesn’t make much sense because Saitama never said or implied that his speed was impressive, he just said he was strong.
Well, even in his armored form, he was confident on fighting Saitama after he witnessed Geryuganshoop's possibly Rel+ feat, so his Released form should be above that level. And once again, I'd argue calling Boros strong (which shouldn't only refer to sheer strength) and looking more serious than against Geryu is enough proof for a possibly.

It wasn't mistranslated, Hoshi can mean planet or star. He was already multi planet In his released form.

Catching up to Saitama easily after launching him.
Star doesn't even make sense in the context of the scene. Planet is by far more fitting.

You mean launching him to the moon? That's only Relativistic using the anime timeframe. Even lower than the Manga

Icl, Boros is kinda overrated on the OPM sub lmao

On a thread about who has better regen, an overwhelming majority said Boros, while I agree anime Boros has better regen, there were people arguing manga Boros has better regen since he was "blown to millions of prices", there were even people who used the fact that Boros got hit by Saitama as a reason why his regen is better rather than the damage sustained💀. I'll just copy and paste my comment to explain my view on it

Anime Boros (blood and an eye) > Zombieman

Zombieman > manga Boros

People overrate how much Boros got destroyed by consecutive normal punches this is something Zombieman can easily regenerate from, this is Zombieman's limit, clearly alot worse than what happened to Boros. Without getting into speculative territory we can only estimate that Boros' limit is around the level of damage he sustained from consecutive normal punches since there is no scene of him taking worse damage or a statement saying that the attack was nothing to him, mincemeat is levels beyond that so Zombieman wins.

Boros can regenerate wayyyyy faster than Zombieman though so in a fight his regen is better.

A guy once argued that zombieman got vapourised by HE and then came back meaning he has better regen and then someone else said Boros' was better since he got hit several times by Saitama 💀💀💀.

Last edited:
He's fast enough to catch up after launching him that fast. How is that not ftl
What about it even is FTL? The feat is only Relativistic. The anime fight has no FTL feat.

Would a star buster not blow up the earth?
That's not the point. Boros claims "I will send you and this planet to hell!". Why would he say something like "I will send you and your star to hell" When he's aiming and the planet. Plus, planet is more consistent in terms of showing and star has only one backing to it. And even then, it's only a 50/50

Planet has more backing than star

What about it even is FTL? The feat is only Relativistic. The anime fight has no FTL feat.

That's not the point. Boros claims "I will send you and this planet to hell!". Why would he say something like "I will send you and your star to hell" When he's aiming and the planet. Plus, planet is more consistent in terms of showing and star has only one backing to it. And even then, it's only a 50/50

Planet has more backing than star
Would catching up after launching someone at 90% sol not be a ftl feat? You'd have to move much faster to catch up.

Why would he say star if they were fighting on the earth? He said earth because that's what he was gonna blow up.

Would catching up after launching someone at 90% sol not be a ftl feat? You'd have to move much faster to catch up.

Why would he say star if they were fighting on the earth? He said earth because that's what he was gonna blow up.
That's not how it works at all. Plus the 90 percent is for the manga lmao. The anime feat is actually lower than the manga. I've said it 3 times now.

That's my point.

Back