• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What exactly are we waiting for to apply Platinum Sperm and Garou calcs? If a better calc comes in the near future and is accepted, we just have to replace it.

I'm wondering why Flashy still hasn't gotten a possibly FTL rating from Geryuspoop
It has been answered above, it's not allowed to upscale from a "possibly" rating. Saitama is only FTL because of a calc using that rating.

What exactly are we waiting for to apply Platinum Sperm and Garou calcs? If a better calc comes in the near future and is accepted, we just have to replace it.
We were waiting for Uskla but fair enough I guess. IIRC, Nikhelton's versions are considered the most accurate so we'll go with his.

It has been answered above, it's not allowed to upscale from a "possibly" rating. Saitama is only FTL because of a calc using that rating.
Umm Boros has the exact reasoning except his is from Saitama being "seemingly impressed" by his speed.

Last edited:
For flashy flash speed shouldn’t is just be higher not possibly higher cuz he literally has a maximum speed move used against Blast after fighting the Ninja bros.

Bring back the old Orochi and Phoenix Man fight and make the entire S Class vs Monsters on the surface more cohesive.
I think he should've combined the old orochi and phoenix man fights with the new ones, it would've been way better. It really didn't need to be deleted fully.

S Class vs Monsters is fine IMO. Just missing some of the punch from the webcomic.

I think he should've combined the old orochi and phoenix man fights with the new ones, it would've been way better. It really didn't need to be deleted fully.

S Class vs Monsters is fine IMO. Just missing some of the punch from the webcomic.
Ones probably gonna say the redraws are different timelines lol in that case would we make profiles?

What about Boros? He has basically the same reasoning Flashy would have.
It looks like they are actually scaling him from Saitama.

Because even if he was way superior to Geryuganshoop, he can't just skip Speed of Light and jump right into FTL, that's already two tiers more than what he is supposedly upscaling from.

It looks like they are actually scaling him from Saitama.

Because even if he was way superior to Geryuganshoop, he can't just skip Speed of Light and jump right into FTL, that's already two tiers more than what he is supposedly upscaling from.
They're scaling him from Geryuganshoop based on Saitama being "seemingly impressed" by Boros and while Saitama calls Flashy fast but for some reason, he doesn't get a possibly FTL. Scaling Boros' speed to FTL from Saitama doesn't make any sense by itself.

The only reasonable approach here would be to downgrade Boros to Relativistic+, he has no reason to be at FTL unless we are still with the idea that Boros is equal to Awakened Garou.

Tbh, I think the calc probably falls under calc stacking and the FTL calc should be nuked entirely but I'll shut up for now before I get faded for attempting another downgrade immediately

Boros is equal to Awakened Garou.
As of now, no, that's a webcomic only thing as AG doesn't exist in the manga yet.

Last edited:
The only reasonable approach here would be to downgrade Boros to Relativistic+, he has no reason to be at FTL unless we are still with the idea that Boros is equal to Awakened Garou.
That's probably an unpopular opinion.

Boros will be given any reason to be the second strongest, second fastest, and second most durable person in the verse. Flashy will be given possibly FTL before Boros possibly FTL would be removed.

I am pretty sure Boros was rated FTL because he still thought he can take on Saitama after witnessing him doing FTL feat
If that's the case, then it should be fine and Boros is indeed FTL scaling from Saitama's 4c feat, and not just because he is superior to a Relativistic+ character.

Flash stays the same as he is now.

Ignoring Murata's Geryu statement. Ignoring the webcomic. Garou has no way to harm Boros. None of his feats come close to High 6-A. His literal best feat going by accepted calc is 6-C.

And considering Garou's FTL is 1.19C (Going by NikHelton's calc a that's the best calc as of now) and compare it to to Boros' 0.9C, it's a 1.32x gap, the speed gap isn't that large.

At bets it's a stalemate
Never said Garou is superior to Boros in AP or durability. Just that he’s faster. Which is true.

And Garou’s just going to get faster. He’s already faster and he ain’t even perfect yet.

Boros doesn’t scale to him in speed. People just WANT him to otherwise they can’t wank him as bad.

If in the end, AG doesn't perform any feats that surpass CSRC, then we can still scale him to Boros in AP as well.

I am pretty sure Boros was rated FTL because he still thought he can take on Saitama after witnessing him doing FTL feat
Which doesn’t make sense since Boros never witnessed Saitama doing an FTL feat. All he saw was Saitama tanking some rocks being thrown at him which may or may not be sub-light according to someone who didn’t create any character in that scene, and after a large cloud of smoke, threw a rock back at the character who can only throw rocks fast and doesn’t have lightspeed reactions himself.

Which is the exact same scenario people here like to use to say Orochi isn’t lightspeed, arbitrailty.

If in the end, AG doesn't perform any feats that surpass CSRC, then we can still scale him to Boros in AP as well.
No, because they don’t scale to eachother.

2 characters can exist and be in the same level without having equal stats. Boros is power, Garou is speed and technique. Garou doesn’t need to have Boros’ AP and it’s silly to think he does.

They’re two sides of the same coin.

”Orochi not lightspeed, he could fodderise someone who has lightspeed rocks.”

”Boros lightspeed, he wanted to fight someone who could fodderise someone who has lightspeed rocks.”

Again, the Boros Bias strikes again.

At least Orochi could actually dodge Saitama, unlike Boros. Before half the arc was redrawn for almost no reason and we lost so many good feats and scenes.

For all we know, Boros could've just thought Saitama picked up a rock. He didn't really have any reaction to what happened between Geryuganshoop vs Saitama.

Boros is still the only character to outright surprise Saitama with his speed, I feel like that's not mentioned enough. Saitama has shown no reaction to Blast blitzing FF nor any of the new speed feats. The closest thing was him saying that Flashy Flash is decently fast, but that's nowhere close to how he reacted to the speed of Meteoric Burst. I won't bring up how absurd it is to say that Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, and Garou would at least come close to blitzing him, because that'd be ruled out as argument of incredulity, but nonetheless, Boros heavily surprising, borderline shocking Saitama with his speed is still easily among the most impressive speed feats in OPM.

Boros is still the only character to outright surprise Saitama with his speed, I feel like that's not mentioned enough.
We literally don't know why Saitama made the face he made. For all we know, he could've been surprised by how Boros had another form. Saitama likes it when his opponent can keep fighting if his fight with Garou in the webcomic is anything to go by.

We literally don't know why Saitama made the face he made. For all we know, he could've been surprised by how Boros had another form. Saitama likes it when his opponent can keep fighting if his fight with Garou in the webcomic is anything to go by.
He showed literally no reaction until Boros began moving. And the lines used around Boros are commonly used to signify that someone is showcasing great speed. You'd really need to be stretching it to say it was something other than that.

91XKAgkcHmqck_n4ueLtxnij47Z5DZgSg_yoUpmVbuI.jpg

Dodging Saitama > Giving Saitama a slight eyebrow raise.
Awakened Garou couldn't react to Saitama's attacks, he was predicting where he'd attack in advance due to the skill gap. Orochi is not only shown to be one of the most skilled OPM characters (literally copied WSRSF by observing Garou's stance), he literally saw Saitama running at him from miles away and had ample time to react. And Saitama opening his mouth with a text box saying "?!" is more than a slight eyebrow raise. Not to mention, Saitama was unimpressed by Orochi doing so, and never made any comment about Orochi being strong or fast. Even pre-redraw, before Orochi was a complete joke, Saitama didn't really acknowledge him whatsoever.

He showed literally no reaction until Boros began moving. And the lines used around Boros are commonly used to signify that someone is showcasing great speed. You'd really need to be stretching it to say it was something other than that.
The lines were used everywhere in the fight way before Boros went MB. I could argue Saitama was surprised by Boros' incoming attack being stronger than what he has come across up to that point.

The lines were used everywhere in the fight way before Boros went MB. I could argue Saitama was surprised by Boros' incoming attack being stronger than what he has come across up to that point.
Whether they were used in the same fashion is a discussion of its own, more importantly, Released Boros alone would be faster than what he'd have come across before. And again, he showed no reaction to Blast blitzing a full speed FF, which should be immensely superior to anything he has seen before, including Meteoric Burst Boros using this argument.

Saying that Saitama wasn't surprised by Boros speed is just speculation, regardless of the argument made. That's what's portrayed here, and it's consistent with Boros being an opponent Saitama truly considers powerful, not just "more powerful than everyone else".

Boros is still the only character to outright surprise Saitama with his speed, I feel like that's not mentioned enough. Saitama has shown no reaction to Blast blitzing FF nor any of the new speed feats. The closest thing was him saying that Flashy Flash is decently fast, but that's nowhere close to how he reacted to the speed of Meteoric Burst. I won't bring up how absurd it is to say that Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, and Garou would at least come close to blitzing him, because that'd be ruled out as argument of incredulity, but nonetheless, Boros heavily surprising, borderline shocking Saitama with his speed is still easily among the most impressive speed feats in OPM.
TBF, it could just be a way of demonstrating how fast MB is compared to Released that Saitama was surprised by the sheer jump in speed between the two forms (After all, it's At least MHS jumping to Relativistic+) rather than Boros being close to Saitama in speed. The former makes more sense to me as Saitama was casually blitzing Boros later.

TBF, it could just be a way of demonstrating how fast MB is compared to Released that Saitama was surprised by the sheer jump in speed between the two forms (After all, it's At least MHS jumping to Relativistic+) rather than Boros being close to Saitama in speed. The former makes more sense to me as Saitama was blitzing Boros later.
Boros doesn't need to be close to Saitama in speed in order to greatly surprise him. While it's possible that Saitama's surprise could come from the jump in power, that's still mostly speculation.

It feels silly to say that Blast would perception blitz Boros even though Saitama didn't show any reaction to his speed and yet constantly was surprised and impressed by Boros in every regard.

Awakened Garou couldn't react to Saitama's attacks, he was predicting where he'd attack in advance due to the skill gap. Orochi is not only shown to be one of the most skilled OPM characters (literally copied WSRSF by observing Garou's stance), he literally saw Saitama running at him from miles away and had ample time to react. And Saitama opening his mouth with a text box saying "?!" is more than a slight eyebrow raise. Not to mention, Saitama was unimpressed by Orochi doing so, and never made any comment about Orochi being strong or fast. Even pre-redraw, before Orochi was a complete joke, Saitama didn't really acknowledge him whatsoever.
Wrong.

And I was referring to when Orochi dodged from point blank range. Lmao.

Again, dodging Saitama > slight eyebrow raise.

You put a lot of stock in Saitama’s words when it fits your argument. Funny how he’s never called Boros fast. Saitama doesn’t “acknowledge” Orochi because Orochi is a monster, who he doesn’t care for nor relates to in the slightest, unlike Boros.

Boros doesn't need to be close to Saitama in speed in order to greatly surprise him. While it's possible that Saitama's surprise could come from the jump in power, that's still mostly speculation.

It feels silly to say that Blast would perception blitz Boros even though Saitama didn't show any reaction to his speed and yet constantly was surprised and impressed by Boros in every regard.
No one knows what the real mechanics behind Blasts‘ blitz was.

He was impressed by Boros because Boros was his opponent. Blast was not.

Wrong.

And I was referring to when Orochi dodged from point blank range. Lmao.

Again, dodging Saitama > slight eyebrow raise.

You put a lot of stock in Saitama’s words when it fits your argument. Funny how he’s never called Boros fast. Saitama doesn’t “acknowledge” Orochi because Orochi is a monster, who he doesn’t care for nor relates to in the slightest, unlike Boros.
Saying wrong doesn't mean I'm wrong.

He never dodged Saitama at point blank, although did dodge him from a mid-range attack, and Saitama lost pretty much all of his momentum and was attacking while already in the air, on top of Orochi's skill advantage. The feat isn't canon anymore anyways so I'm not sure why it's relevant.

Not a slight eyebrow raise but alright just downplay it.

Claiming I'm bias, irrelevant. He called Boros powerful multiple times (even said he was close to a real fight) and was highly surprised by his speed. He didn't acknowledge Orochi because he wasn't strong, Saitama wanted to kill Boros with his first hit even after hearing his backstory and was surprised when Boros lived, and didn't say he was strong just cause he related to him, lol. Boros was genuinely powerful, and Saitama acknowledged that. Orochi on the other hand was still a worthless bug not worth acknowledging.

Back