• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
via superior feats.
Ignoring Murata's Geryu statement. Ignoring the webcomic. Garou has no way to harm Boros. None of his feats come close to High 6-A. His literal best feat going by accepted calc is 6-C.

And considering Garou's FTL is 1.19C (Going by NikHelton's calc a that's the best calc as of now) and compare it to to Boros' 0.9C, it's a 1.32x gap, the speed gap isn't that large.

At bets it's a stalemate

Last edited:
G5's beam still has weird stuff going on like being split by wind.
Thats just the logic of cutting it ig, say that wasn't a light beam and some other energy, it would still get cut by wind, just how it works you know, you got light that follows all properties besides having a name.
The attacks called air blade so i guess thats how it worls, wind cutting anything.

Ignoring Murata's Geryu statement. Ignoring the webcomic. Garou has no way to harm Boros. None of his feats come close to High 6-A. His literal best feat going by accepted calc is 6-C.

And considering Garou's FTL is 1.19C (Going by NikHelton's calc a that's the best calc as of now) and compare it to to Boros' 0.9C, it's a 1.32x gap, the speed gap isn't that large.

At bets it's a stalemate
I think you missed the point Atomic was making that current Garou statue Boros, not that he would win against MB Boros in his current form.

It's possible but I think you have to factor in Garou RE multiplying his speed like a x1000 or whatever in a very short period of time too
Yeah he went from even footing to overtaking and having a mini blitz in the matter of .0013 seconds. then statues PS right when they land.

I do hope Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit amp doesn't get glossed over with comic relief. It'll make his first fight with Garou look more ridiculous than it does now when he was more serious there, at least so far.

Next chapter the power scale will be obliterated by ONE and Murata as all S-Class Heroes now become on par with current Garou and each other, and Iaian will also make a scratch on Garou.

Next chapter the power scale will be obliterated by ONE and Murata as all S-Class Heroes now become on par with current Garou and each other, and Iaian will also make a scratch on Garou.
Why you making it seems like iaian is weak? He’s always been up there with the brawlers and speedsters, arguably even above them. 🤦‍♂️

I do hope Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit amp doesn't get glossed over with comic relief. It'll make his first fight with Garou look more ridiculous than it does now when he was more serious there, at least so far.
Honestly I want him one shotted so we can move on to Awakened Garou already

Can Atomic Samurai's feat of cutting that light beam still be counted as an outlier? He blitzes everyone he fights when using his attacks. Also multiple characters who aren't God Tiers have breached the SoL barrier that once bounded this verse.
Any other reason why this shouldn't be used?

Any other reason why this shouldn't be used?
The only reason is that it was cut by wind, the attacks named wind you know, you would expect a winding cutting attack to still cut stuff, negate dura or sum. I see this as valid now, before hand everything was rejected to to bending and curve, this beam meets the criterias.

The only reason is that it was cut by wind, the attacks named wind you know, you would expect a winding cutting attack to still cut stuff, negate dura or sum. I see this as valid now, before hand everything was rejected to to bending and curve, this beam meets the criterias.
The beam being cut by wind is not an antifeat by any means. It just means that Atomic needs nonphysical interactions on his page. Back before the Orochi redraws, we didn't question the legitimacy of Orochi's lightning blast residue just because Atomic was able to cut it. Why would it be any different here?

The beams meets the required amount of criteria to be considered a beam of light. Atomic doesn't scale to anyone who shouldn't be that fast, so it's not an outlier.

Genos dodging the beams can be ruled as an outlier, as he has no feats to back it up.

The beam being cut by wind is not an antifeat by any means. It just means that Atomic needs nonphysical interactions on his page. Back before the Orochi redraws, we didn't question the legitimacy of Orochi's lightning blast residue just because Atomic was able to cut it. Why would it be any different here?

The beams meets the required amount of criteria to be considered a beam of light. Atomic doesn't scale to anyone who shouldn't be that fast, so it's not an outlier.

Genos dodging the beams can be ruled as an outlier, as he has no feats to back it up.
Yeah i know i agree with it, its just people are mad stingy about light being quantified as light and dont really care for lightning being quantified as lightning which is a problem in this powerscaling communities.
I'm for FTL atomic samurai and naturally god tiers scale ig.

Back