• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like how Golden Sperm “blitzting” an already half-dead, almost comatose Tatsumaki who just took brain damage and multiple hits from other Dragons gave her only a slightly bloody nose.

And that’s ignoring the fact she almost instantly killed him after his blitz. Lol.

Again, BLITZTING DOES NOT WORK ON HER. NEVER HAS. End of story.

I don't remember her being almost dead, as I've shown here that she wasn't even bleeding before GS attacked her. Can you show her almost dead?

I've also proven that she has no passive barrier, if you don't agree you can prove the opposite

Hey, Sekiro, let's continue this here. They closed the threat but I'm not going to just let this slip.

I can’t prove it exists if you can’t define what “passive barrier” is. Even though I’ve already proven she always has passive defences on.

See it as a passive defense that she always has without the necessity to think in order to activate it.

Hellfire and Gale also stated that they can kill Flashy Flash so I’m not sure why you’d even TRY take their word for anything. You are trying to use characters who’ve most likely never faced espers to try “disprove” an ability of Tatsumaki instead of using what we actually see Tatsumaki do. Lmao.

They said they could kill Flashy Flash and they were wrong, yes. But that's a completely different case. They lost because they understimated Flashy's speed, not because they misunterstood how his powers worked. Even Flash states all they lacked was training. There is literally 0 proof they are mistaken on how psychic powers work, especially since Psykos has explained to the cadres how each hero fights in order to make their matchups as convenient as possible. And Psykos knows better than anyone how psychic powers work, so she is a reliable source. Besides that, the ninjas have fought plenty of secret organizations in the past, and we know espers are a common thing in the verse, so it is illogical to assume they haven't faced psychic powers before.

What? This is idiotic.

First of all, you are. It is hilarious how much you can get lo love a fictional character and defend it without actual evidence.

Please show an actual scene where Blitzting works against an esper— when the one doing the Blitzting doesn’t have comparable or above AP. Please and thank you~

It just hasn't happened yet? You making me bring up such a specific case shows how confident you are in me refuting your points. Please, stick to what has happened and the evidence we have so far. I don't have to show you anything, Hellfire and Galewind already state how psychic powers do not have a passive barrier.

Irrelevant. Even a detached force of 1000 in 4 different sperms could still harm Metal Bat, and Tatsumaki was taking hits from multiple and could even resist a MASSIVE formation of them gripping her.

It was a detached force of 10000, actually, so 2500 in each clone. Tatsumaki was tanking hits from multiple unknown BS clones. For all we know, they could have 1 cell inside them, like the ones that Genos killed a few moments later. The thing is they vary so much (mantaining the same size and appearance)and are so scattered around the battlefield that you can’t prove at all the same cells that were fighting Genos were the ones going against Tatsumaki.

Because we don’t always see the barriers nor auras. They are not always visible. This should be common knowledge, but alas, you’re DESPERATELY trying to strip Tatsumaki of her defences just to have Platinum Sperm win

We do always see the barriers and auras. I am desperately trying to make you come to your senses, because your headcanon that Tatsumaki can’t lose is terrible. Hell, at this point I even think you are going to say she beats Saitama or God.

3. She tanked a punch which broke a door, and she most likely had her defences instinctively up. This is irrelevant tho. Tatsumaki still has passive defences.

Do your realize you can’t prove if she had an aura or not? She hadn’t. That was her physical body, nothing more to it. Even Blast stated right after that scene that she shouldn’t lie about not knowing how to use psychic powers, implying she hadn’t used them until that point.

Another thing is that if Tatsumaki had a passive barrier against BS, her body would probably not be touched, but here she is tanking a full kick to the stomach. This is Tatsumaki’s physical limit, and if her body is this weak and she is getting harmed by unknown BS clones, GS or PS would one shot her without a barrier.

The fact you are DESPERATELY trying to remove Tatsumaki’s durability for this fight just goes to show how much of a hilarious stomp it is.

It shows nothing.

Also, the prompt says it’s in character.

Actually, it would be worse for her because she doesn’t activate her barrier unless there is an attack coming at her (Psykorochi fight).

Also, did you deliberately disregard this?: “Your point requires the assumption that Gyoro Gyoro could attack Tatsumaki before she even had the time to react and put up a barrier, which would make Tatsumaki even slower than she already is. Thank you.”

Hey, Sekiro, let's continue this here. They closed the threat but I'm not going to just let this slip.

I can’t prove it exists if you can’t define what “passive barrier” is. Even though I’ve already proven she always has passive defences on.

See it as a passive defense that she always has without the necessity to think in order to activate it.

Hellfire and Gale also stated that they can kill Flashy Flash so I’m not sure why you’d even TRY take their word for anything. You are trying to use characters who’ve most likely never faced espers to try “disprove” an ability of Tatsumaki instead of using what we actually see Tatsumaki do. Lmao.

They said they could kill Flashy Flash and they were wrong, yes. But that's a completely different case. They lost because they understimated Flashy's speed, not because they misunterstood how his powers worked. Even Flash states all they lacked was training. There is literally 0 proof they are mistaken on how psychic powers work, especially since Psykos has explained to the cadres how each hero fights in order to make their matchups as convenient as possible. And Psykos knows better than anyone how psychic powers work, so she is a reliable source. Besides that, the ninjas have fought plenty of secret organizations in the past, and we know espers are a common thing in the verse, so it is illogical to assume they haven't faced psychic powers before.

What? This is idiotic.

First of all, you are. It is hilarious how much you can get lo love a fictional character and defend it without actual evidence.

Please show an actual scene where Blitzting works against an esper— when the one doing the Blitzting doesn’t have comparable or above AP. Please and thank you~

It just hasn't happened yet? You making me bring up such a specific case shows how confident you are in me refuting your points. Please, stick to what has happened and the evidence we have so far. I don't have to show you anything, Hellfire and Galewind already state how psychic powers do not have a passive barrier.

Irrelevant. Even a detached force of 1000 in 4 different sperms could still harm Metal Bat, and Tatsumaki was taking hits from multiple and could even resist a MASSIVE formation of them gripping her.

It was a detached force of 10000, actually, so 2500 in each clone. Tatsumaki was tanking hits from multiple unknown BS clones. For all we know, they could have 1 cell inside them, like the ones that Genos killed a few moments later. The thing is they vary so much (mantaining the same size and appearance)and are so scattered around the battlefield that you can’t prove at all the same cells that were fighting Genos were the ones going against Tatsumaki.

Because we don’t always see the barriers nor auras. They are not always visible. This should be common knowledge, but alas, you’re DESPERATELY trying to strip Tatsumaki of her defences just to have Platinum Sperm win

We do always see the barriers and auras. I am desperately trying to make you come to your senses, because your headcanon that Tatsumaki can’t lose is terrible. Hell, at this point I even think you are going to say she beats Saitama or God.

3. She tanked a punch which broke a door, and she most likely had her defences instinctively up. This is irrelevant tho. Tatsumaki still has passive defences.

Do your realize you can’t prove if she had an aura or not? She hadn’t. That was her physical body, nothing more to it. Even Blast stated right after that scene that she shouldn’t lie about not knowing how to use psychic powers, implying she hadn’t used them until that point.

Another thing is that if Tatsumaki had a passive barrier against BS, her body would probably not be touched, but here she is tanking a full kick to the stomach. This is Tatsumaki’s physical limit, and if her body is this weak and she is getting harmed by unknown BS clones, GS or PS would one shot her without a barrier.

The fact you are DESPERATELY trying to remove Tatsumaki’s durability for this fight just goes to show how much of a hilarious stomp it is.

It shows nothing.

Actually, it would be worse for her because she doesn’t activate her barrier unless there is an attack coming at her (Psykorochi fight).

Also, did you deliberately disregard this?: “Your point requires the assumption that Gyoro Gyoro could attack Tatsumaki before she even had the time to react and put up a barrier, which would make Tatsumaki even slower than she already is. Thank you.”
Damn, something worse than Boros vs Tatsumaki has been born.

Platinum S vs Tatsumaki bursts forth

I don't remember her being almost dead, as I've shown here that she wasn't even bleeding before GS attacked her. Can you show her almost dead?

I've also proven that she has no passive barrier, if you don't agree you can prove the opposite
You DID read the webcomic, right? Like, actually read it?? She took brain damage and got mollywhopped by some Dragons for a bit and even punched in the face by Fuhrer Ugly, took a breather, destroyed a few dragons, killed multi-cell sperm and then got blitzed but was unharmed by Golden Sperm. She was already insanely damaged. Golden Sperm jumped on a weakened Tatsumaki and, at best, gave her a nosebleed, then she almost killed him on the next page, then collapsed due to the aforementioned BRAIN DAMAGE. She even says using her powers would increase the damage.

You didn’t prove absolute doody, pardon my French. Please show scans where the characters say she doesn’t have a passive barrier.

Last edited:

What? This is idiotic.

It shows nothing.

No, lol. I’m not reading this. Tatsumaki won.

Sorry, Tatsumaki utterly stomps due to insanely superior stats. The fact you PLEAD and BEG to remove Tatsumaki’s durability just to have Spermy Boy win just shows how much an utter stomp it is in Tatsumaki’s favour.

I’m not “debating” you. This isn’t a debate. Tatsumaki stomps. I won’t be reading or replying your next response~

Tatsumaki could heal her auto-barriers faster than Platinum Sperm could even damage them. The stat gap is that large. Speed means nothing if you’re still a bug.

Man those last two pages of this chapter must have some crazy artwork or character designs...

Maybe he's working on the new design for Garou?
Yeah, most probably.
I don't think we'll get that far this chapter, or are we closer to Awakening than we think?

I think Centipede and Ocean are not the same monsters that will be the reason for Garou's final buff before the fight with Saitama. Now the fights are going according to the principle "there is always a bigger fish". And the final fish will be someone significant for the plot, someone cool, and not just some unknown Centipede without charisma.

I think Centipede and Ocean are not the same monsters that will be the reason for Garou's final buff before the fight with Saitama. Now the fights are going according to the principle "there is always a bigger fish". And the final fish will be someone significant for the plot, someone cool, and not just some unknown Centipede without charisma.
It’s finally his time to shine.

Pig God.

It’s finally his time to shine.

Pig God.
Or Blast (Garou will become God). Or Bat. Or the Avatar of God, but no one will see the fight. Or SWEET MASK BECOMES GODZILLA FOR WHICH CENTIPEDE SAGE IS LACES. Or Pig God. Or Orochi will consume half of the planet's core and become stronger than ever. Or ONE will say he doesn't give a **** and break Rider's limiter.

Remember the feat when Garou splashed Evil Water in 0.1 second? This water is MUCH bigger and the timer will be MUCH smaller. And it takes a lot more movement. I think the speed will pick up again.

What you guys talking did murata said he will release it today?
He said he'd release biweekly on thursdays after this chapter came out. And at the time he said this he only had 2 pages left to do, so people assumed it'd come out today. However, Murata said recently that he was having difficulty with the last two pages, and thus it may not come out until later.

No, lol. I’m not reading this. Tatsumaki won.

Sorry, Tatsumaki utterly stomps due to insanely superior stats. The fact you PLEAD and BEG to remove Tatsumaki’s durability just to have Spermy Boy win just shows how much an utter stomp it is in Tatsumaki’s favour.

I’m not “debating” you. This isn’t a debate. Tatsumaki stomps. I won’t be reading or replying your next response~

Tatsumaki could heal her auto-barriers faster than Platinum Sperm could even damage them. The stat gap is that large. Speed means nothing if you’re still a bug.
Hahaha you are so mad. Thank you for conceding ;)

I asked that myself, but the best thing to do is to let it end, Atomic already said he's not open for debate, so no point in pushing it, OPM has more to discuss

A few WC spoilers down

So you guys think when the Ninja arc comes, Sonic will fully scale to Flash ?

I believe they can't scale to The Flash, it's a story outlier.
If it happens exactly like the Webcomic, Sonic blocked a Flashy Kick I think. In the manga, it was that same attack that gave Flash his Rel+ speed. Sonic should scale in Reaction (one block without other movements is reaction), while he lacked movement feats on par with Flash, but that's about it

Back