• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Metal Bat and Garou scale to SC. Metal Bat, SC, and EOW scale to Garou in speed.

Last edited:
I think somebody said we could pic their profile pic if there was no tier 6 or above feat this chapter.
Unless someone decides to make another calc for sage centipede running around we better see some goku drip

There are direct moments on the chapter that Metal Bat simply fails in reacting or attacking Garou, he doesn't scale at all. Same for Sage Centipede

Also, considering how Garou fight with PS looks, I doubt he's going 100%

Bita was able to jump onto the Centipede, whose width is about 5 kilometers, and therefore to a height of about 30 kilometers. For a second. This should increase his speed.

The chapter came out funny, but I was disappointed. The Centipede is much smaller, the Evil Ocean is much larger than the Centipede, the planet in one-punchman appears to be much larger than ours (Saitama's impact occurred at a thousand kilometers altitude, because the Evil Water was small on the scan, although its length is supposedly 200+ kilometers), because on such height is still flat.

Garou gets a new AP because he is tanking a huge splash of water at high speed, and can deal damage to the Centipede.

Pretty sure Metal Bat wasn’t able to keep up with Garou in speed or power this chapter. He wasn’t able to hurt Sage Centipede at all from the looks of it and he also couldn’t tag Garou.
Apparently, he did.

He ran as fast as Garou, and in the last panels, when SG attacked them, they seemed to repel its mandibles at the same time. We have to wait to make sure though.

And I do not understand. The bat retained its previous stats after the upgrades, and could it really not only kill Garou in one hit, but literally tear him to atoms? Or will we be shown in the next chapter that Bita is completely different from Garou and much weaker?

The Evil Ocean shot out billions of tons of water at the speed of the MHS. This is exactly the level of the country.

But due to Garou's surface area, it took on a much smaller portion of the energy. Although I think it can be fully scaled up to it.

and also, base metal bat hanging in there in a threeway fight consisting of sage centipede and garou, who are both stronger than platinum sperm. the **** is this.

• Sage Centipede molted?
  • As I predicted. Saitama would be the one to clap ENW with ease
  • Metal Bat is actually doing something
  • Garou seems to be ignoring Metal Bat
  • Garou and Metal Bat team up oh yeah
  • I like how much gag ish Matel Bat and Garou became here lol
  • I love Suiryu's confused face lmao.

I'd say Garou should scale to Sage Centipede. Metal Bat should probably get up to 6-C with Fighting Spirit. I'm not sure about speed tbh.

• Sage Centipede molted?
  • As I predicted. Saitama would be the one to clap ENW with ease
  • Metal Bat is actually doing something
  • Garou seems to be ignoring Metal Bat
  • Garou and Metal Bat team up oh yeah
  • I like how much gag ish Matel Bat and Garou became here lol
  • I love Suiryu's confused face lmao.

I'd say Garou should scale to Sage Centipede. Metal Bat should probably get up to 6-C with Fighting Spirit. I'm not sure about speed tbh.
I disagree with Metal Bat being 6-C at the moment. I think his bat has 6-C durability and that's about it. He did jack shit to Sage Centipede

chapter was some straight doo doo in my opinion. like why the **** is garou a gag character now even though in the webcomic he was emo and shit. WHY IS IT SO LIGHTHEARTED
Me too I'm kinda disappointed if he would continue acting being friendly with a hero nah weird he supposed to be a monster.

Back