• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EOW/SC vs Garou/Metal Bat tag team?
Chapter name: redemption, cuz u know, Garou and mb started on bad terms.
We had 2v1’s(FF), 10v1’s(s class vs Psykos), team vs teams(s class matchups), triple threat(1v1v1 speedsters), and now a tag team match.
🗿also EOW is still alive, he just got splatted around by Saitama right?

Okay so

- Garou is certainly 6-C

- Metal Bat's Bat should have 6-C Durability since it blocked that SC attack

- None of them scale to Garou's full speed from the looks of it

Also pretty sure Garou was able to see the kid in the helicopter from 100’s of km in the dark, what sight ability is that?

There are direct moments on the chapter that Metal Bat simply fails in reacting or attacking Garou, he doesn't scale at all. Same for Sage Centipede

Also, considering how Garou fight with PS looks, I doubt he's going 100%
Metal Bat dodged Garou. Metal Bat also blocked at attack from SC.

Is that from the calcs from last chapter? Cuz this chapter has much more clear shots for an exact size
It is from this chapter.

Ouroboros calced EOW at Type 3 last chapter, but it's pretty clear he's Type 4.

Type 4 (Global): Characters so huge that it would be easily viewable from the surface of the planet when viewed from space. These characters are usually able to generate global catastrophes and high-end natural disasters. Characters here have a size that is millions of km².

And also, let's remember how top speed Garou was showcased two chapters ago, it's pretty clear the difference here, I wouldn't bet he is going 100%

Hope the translation can clear that

Dunno if we can scale with Garou being there and already being showed as capable of harming SC by himself
The “gag” implies it was both Garou and MB getting angry which allowed them to easily knock back SC

Didn't SG shrug off Garou's combo? I think its mandibles are tougher than the face.
Garou noticeably damaged SC with his combo attacks and SC’s face should sill be comparable to its body dura

You DID read the webcomic, right? Like, actually read it?? She took brain damage and got mollywhopped by some Dragons for a bit and even punched in the face by Fuhrer Ugly, took a breather, destroyed a few dragons, killed multi-cell sperm and then got blitzed but was unharmed by Golden Sperm. She was already insanely damaged. Golden Sperm jumped on a weakened Tatsumaki and, at best, gave her a nosebleed, then she almost killed him on the next page, then collapsed due to the aforementioned BRAIN DAMAGE. She even says using her powers would increase the damage.

You didn’t prove absolute doody, pardon my French. Please show scans where the characters say she doesn’t have a passive barrier.
Can you show that?

Because in the webcomic I read she was very good, it's blitz by GS, she's on the floor covered in blood and then Garou defeats GS

Garou noticeably damaged SC with his combo attacks and SC’s face should sill be comparable to its body dura
If we assume SC is the same as EC, then its humanoid face's dura isn't comparable to the dura of its mandibles and carapace. Metal Bat could damage the humanoid face, but he shook his own bat against EC's carapace.

Last edited:
It is from this chapter.

Ouroboros calced EOW at Type 3 last chapter, but it's pretty clear he's Type 4.

Type 4 (Global): Characters so huge that it would be easily viewable from the surface of the planet when viewed from space. These characters are usually able to generate global catastrophes and high-end natural disasters. Characters here have a size that is millions of km².
He's likely still growing

Can you show that?

Because in the webcomic I read she was very good, it's blitz by GS, she's on the floor covered in blood and then Garou defeats GS
I already did in the thread. But ya’ll won’t ever get it because you WANT it to not be true. The thread was closed because it’s an utter stomp in her favour; deal with it.

The convo is over. Tatsumaki stomps. If you disagree, you can go to Reddit and get debunked there too. Bye bye~

I already did in the thread. But ya’ll won’t ever get it because you WANT it to not be true. The thread was closed because it’s an utter stomp in her favour; deal with it.

The convo is over. Tatsumaki stomps. If you disagree, you can go to Reddit and get debunked there too. Bye bye~

You probably live in another reality, because none of this happened.

"And this is a massive mismatch anyway. Either Platinum Sperm blitzes and stomps if the barriers aren't passive or Tatsumaki tanks everything he has and eventually just hits the area with a wide scale attack to wipe him out anyway."

The topic was closed for that, and it has already been proven that she has no passive barriers.

Back