• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Im' not seeing it

It says they have "absolute faith in the power they possess", meaning they're just confident in how strong they are, and that the idea of a powerful opponent basically just acted as a shot of adrenaline to their fighting spirits. It's like saying someone has resistance to fear manip if the idea of skydiving excites them while it scares another person. They're just seemingly ready and anticipating to fight someone renowned as strong

Ooh you know him? How's he like.
While I you weren't asking me, I have seen Smurf's behaviour from Twitter and Reddit and can say that overall, he's a pretty chill guy however he does tend to drag his complaints alot and on Reddit he shares rather unpopular opinions that tend to get him jumped or clowned on a bit regardless of whether they make sense or not.

He's also a good artist

Out of context opm
69w6g8q9m5e81.jpg

what is up with Viz's shitty translation for the OPM manga? I was reading the original dragon ball manga with Viz translations and it was really good, so this proves that Viz is capable of doing a good job. But why does the OPM manga get such shitty treatment from Viz?
Different translator

Calab Cook translates MHA. Dr. Stone, dragon ball super and he is a good translator

He hurt her and hurt a lot

The moment of attack

She wounded on the ground after the attack

Zombieman saying she was in bad condition

No, this is the common barrier around an Esper's entire body, it can create other types of force field as well. To be something passive, even being caught by surprise, you must defend it.
Like how Golden Sperm “blitzting” an already half-dead, almost comatose Tatsumaki who just took brain damage and multiple hits from other Dragons gave her only a slightly bloody nose.

And that’s ignoring the fact she almost instantly killed him after his blitz. Lol.

Again, BLITZTING DOES NOT WORK ON HER. NEVER HAS. End of story.

So far only webcomic Tats had passive barriers
???
Flashbacks to Tatsumaki tanking a Psykorochi god blast with clothing damage, no barrier present.

Also Psykos dragging Tatsumaki through the base. Again, no barriers present.

Also Goo Orochi blasting Tatsumaki to free Psykos. Again, no barrier present.

Tatsumaki treating 300x gravity and being slammed into the ground by it like a massage.

Huh, it’s almost like Tatsumaki has barriers always up even if we can’t see them. Unless you’re saying Tatsumaki’s base body has 5-A tier durabikity? Lmao.

Also, probably shouldn’t use Viz translations. I know they’re official but they’re iffy at best. It’s probably more accurate to just translate the raw directly.

Viz is too weird.

Metal Bat comes in and fights on equal footing with Garou and Sage Centipede.
*Metal Bat is repeatedly beaten by either Garou or Sage Centipede until he becomes strong enough with Fighting Spirit to face them on equal footing.
Less 4 hours until it is 00:00 in Japan. Predictions?
I thought Murata couldn't finish the quota yesterday? Either way I think Garou would defeat SC and Amped MB and show off a new monster transformation.

Evil Ocean Water is so huge it can be seen from space, but Saitama takes care of it with a single punch.

Back