• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it is the minimum calculated power. To destroy a mountain with the baseline fragmentation (just shattering it) would require low 7-B energy.
There's also the fact that the minimum mountain size is 619.6 meters

it is the minimum calculated power. To destroy a mountain with the baseline fragmentation (just shattering it) would require low 7-B energy.
There's also the fact that the minimum mountain size is 619.6 meters

that the minimum not the medium if he say just mountain and didn't say big or small we scale genos to the medium size of mountain wish is above 1000 meter's since the smallest is 619.6

but she didn't cuz even right now Garou, FF, King, PPP, PS, etc literally everyone is standing on flat ruined ground in z city.
Unless ur saying they exited the city.
They aren't standing on ruined ground, it's the the buildings' rubble that has progressively become more and more fragmented due to the ongoing battles. Tatsumaki was the one who cause the city to turn into rubble in the first place.

They aren't standing on ruined ground, it's the the buildings' rubble that has progressively become more and more fragmented due to the ongoing battles. Tatsumaki was the one who cause the city to turn into rubble in the first place.
So just the city was affected by tats then, not the outside areas of z city which make it much larger...

you know what forget about it I give alot but all why you say don't make sense I don't wana spent more time in that the weird thing is they're more downgrade than the upgrade and literally every feat got a downgrade I don't know why there's a lot to say but that is waste

you know what forget about it I give alot but all what you say don't make sense I don't wana spent more time in that the weird thing is they're more downgrade than the upgrade and literally every feat got a downgrade I don't know why there's a lot to say but that is waste

that the minimum not the medium if he say just mountain and didn't say big or small we scale genos to the medium size of mountain wish is above 1000 meter's since the smallest is 619.6
If he doesn't specify big or small, then assuming medium is also not quite the right thing since that was technically not specified as well.

you know what forget about it I give alot but all why you say don't make sense I don't wana spent more time in that the weird thing is they're more downgrade than the upgrade and literally every feat got a downgrade I don't know why there's a lot to say but that is waste
I don't think that you need to repeat yourself with a quote.

Guys, intead of throwing away the City level+ calc, why don't just use both if the High 7-A end is only a "Possibly" ?

"At least City level+, possibly Large Mountain level" using the two ends should work, I think ?

Guys, intead of throwing away the City level+ calc, why don't just use both if the High 7-A end is only a "Possibly" ?

"At least City level+, possibly Large Mountain level" using the two ends should work, I think ?
]

Because the 7-B+ end uses sketchy scaling. It divided the High 7-A by 35, which is generally a big no by this wikis standards.

It was agreed that it would be removed no matter the outcome of the CRT.

what do you mean
You said that not specifying whether or not a mountain is small or large means that we should consider the mountain medium sized which is an assumption.

You quoted your own comment just after a minute you posted it. You do realize just how redundant that actually is, do you?

what do you mean
If you are referring to the first point:

When you give several ends for a feat, it is always safer to go with the low end rather than any other end because, in almost every case, it is the only end which has 100% accuracy on what actually happened. Upper ends tend to be based on more shaky assumptions and could be proved wrong somewhat easily.

I agree a lot of feats are "downgraded" (though I would call it "underapreciated" or low balled) but it is the most logically and scientifically correct way of building the scaling of a verse. So see it as a minimum, not as Vs battles being objectively wrong on the feat's appreciation. Hope that cleared something.

When you give several ends for a feat, it is always safer to go with the low end rather than any other end because, in almost every case, it is the only end which has 100% accuracy on what actually happened. Upper ends tend to be based on more shaky assumptions and could be proved wrong somewhat easily.

I agree a lot of feats are "downgraded" (though I would call it "underapreciated" or low balled) but it is the most logically and scientifically correct way of building the scaling of a verse. So see it as a minimum, not as Vs battles being objectively wrong on the feat's appreciation. Hope that cleared something.
Ok, ok. I guess we can possibly get the size of the mountain. In one of the panels we see the pine trees arranged in rows on one of the mountains. So, we may assume that the ridges on the mountain are the trees. We could get the most logical size from that and wouldn't require any form of lowball or highball.

I don't know if that will leat the characters go beyond 7-B
now if ps stated to be orchi level which is 5-C what will be ff and the two ninja tier

You said that not specifying whether or not a mountain is small or large means that we should consider the mountain medium sized which is an assumption.

You quoted your own comment just after a minute you posted it. You do realize just how redundant that actually is, do you?
I didn't by mastak

I didn't by mastak
I'm pretty that there is no "mastak" in the English language but I presume that what you want to say is that you quoted your own comment by mistake. That still means though that you did it and that saying that you didn't is rather inaccurate but if my interpretation is right, then I probably understand what you mean.

I'm pretty that there is no "mastak" in the English language but I presume that what you want to say is that you quoted your own comment by mistake. That still means though that you did it and that saying that you didn't is rather inaccurate but if my interpretation is right, then I probably understand what you mean.
mVg85Tcp_400x400.jpg

I don't know if that will leat the characters go beyond 7-B
They will if:
1- they have a solid feat to scale to.
2- there is a direct statement that makes them scale to a character who scales to that level.

now if ps stated to be orchi level which is 5-C what will be ff and the two ninja tier
That is outdated, the stament was made in 2018, when PS and Psykorochi didn't exist yet.

Ok, ok. I guess we can possibly get the size of the mountain. In one of the panels we see the pine trees arranged in rows on one of the mountains. So, we may assume that the ridges on the mountain are the trees. We could get the most logical size from that and wouldn't require any form of lowball or highball.
Maybe, you will have to discuss it with a calc group member tho.

They will if:
1- they have a solid feat to scale to.
2- there is a direct statement that makes them scale to a character who scales to that level.

That is outdated, the stament was made in 2018, when PS and Psykorochi didn't exist yet.
I know but soon I think we will have since it's a famous thing in opm fandom the point is if murata or one says they are in the same level what will be the 3 ninja tier

I know but soon I think we will have since it's a famous thing in opm fandom the point is if murata or one says they are in the same level what will be the 3 ninja tier
There won't be such statement. It is almost impossible. Ninjas would have a possibly rating.

There won't be such statement. It is almost impossible. Ninjas would have a possibly rating.
what do you mean there one already but its old he will make one in that subject
what about say it that way if PS got a upgrade for 5-C wht will be the tier of the three ninjas

If we take that old statement serious, Golden S* would already be stronger than Orochi, while Platinum would just scale higher

And looking at who gets affected by this and how strong Orochi is, I don't think the quote works anymore, wish Orochi was still High 6-C or something

Plat might end up being stronger than Tats, I hope we get some evidence supporting it.
How 😭???

Honestly doubt anyone should surpass Tats on the field besides Garou, the whole point was to weaken her with Psykorochi. If Plat was stronger than Tats then they could have let Tatsumaki come out of her fight with Psykorochi way more healthy and have her mid/high diff GS and then get stomped by Plat.

i wonder if the timer will appear again during Saitama vs Garou, since Murata seems to like using it with Garou recently

Like their whole fight happens and it's shown to have only taken one microsecond or something

Back